Author Topic: WW2 Japs make german army look like angels!*warning Graphic content*  (Read 18393 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: WW2 Japanese make german army look like angels!*warning Graphic content*
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »
"WWII Japs make German army look like angels."

Translation:

"The Nazi butchers of WWII weren't so bad."   >:(

Such a thread could just as easily been found on StørmFrønt.

So I'm not alone... It's strange topic on JTF. Even if it's technically true that average Bosh was 10% less savege than average Jap... ::) besides SF-ers and german revisionists love woud love this for sure... Mods Change the topic to "WW2 Japanese more savage than german army!*warning Graphic content" besides we shud not compare any mundane army to the Army of G-d.

The fact that we have someone trying to diminish the barbarism of the Nazis and the horrors of the Holocaust on an Ultra-Orthodox Jewish forum is highly suspicious.

What the Japanese did to the POWs in WWII was of course, inhumane.  To say the least, but war is War, not fun and games.  Did the Japanese set out to systematically destroy a single group of people? 

I don't care how much someone hates the Japanese.  Is there ANY justification for in effect saying, "the Nazis may have been bad but the Japanese were WORSE."

How is this any different from Jesse Jackson saying in Yad Vashem (sp.?), "I'm sick and tired of hearing about the holocaust"?

You're deliberately twisting the thread.

The comparison is between the Imperial Japanese Army and the Wermacht...... NOT the militarist government of WW2 Japan and the nazi government of germany.

I'm not twisting anything, they're your own words:

"WW2 Japs make german army look like angels!"

Exactly.....I said "german ARMY"........not 'the nazis'. Plus the opening post is about the IJA.

You sound like a lawyer who found a loophole in the wording of some legal document.

I can therefore infer that Japanese civilians during WWII made the Nazi soldiers look like angels?  After all, you didn't say 'Japanese Army', you said, "WWII Japs".  Therefore, you mean that ALL JAPANESE PEOPLE DURING WWII (even infants and children) made the German soldiers look like ANGELS.

Whatever you say, Newman. 

newman

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »
"WWII Japs make German army look like angels."

Translation:

"The Nazi butchers of WWII weren't so bad."   >:(

Such a thread could just as easily been found on StørmFrønt.

So I'm not alone... It's strange topic on JTF. Even if it's technically true that average Bosh was 10% less savege than average Jap... ::) besides SF-ers and german revisionists love woud love this for sure... Mods Change the topic to "WW2 Japanese more savage than german army!*warning Graphic content" besides we shud not compare any mundane army to the Army of G-d.

The fact that we have someone trying to diminish the barbarism of the Nazis and the horrors of the Holocaust on an Ultra-Orthodox Jewish forum is highly suspicious.

What the Japanese did to the POWs in WWII was of course, inhumane.  To say the least, but war is War, not fun and games.  Did the Japanese set out to systematically destroy a single group of people? 

I don't care how much someone hates the Japanese.  Is there ANY justification for in effect saying, "the Nazis may have been bad but the Japanese were WORSE."

How is this any different from Jesse Jackson saying in Yad Vashem (sp.?), "I'm sick and tired of hearing about the holocaust"?

You're deliberately twisting the thread.

The comparison is between the Imperial Japanese Army and the Wermacht...... NOT the militarist government of WW2 Japan and the nazi government of germany.

I'm not twisting anything, they're your own words:

"WW2 Japs make german army look like angels!"

Exactly.....I said "german ARMY"........not 'the nazis'. Plus the opening post is about the IJA.

You sound like a lawyer who found a loophole in the wording of some legal document.

I can therefore infer that Japanese civilians during WWII made the Nazi soldiers look like angels?  After all, you didn't say 'Japanese Army', you said, "WWII Japs".  Therefore, you mean that ALL JAPANESE PEOPLE DURING WWII (even infants and children) made the German soldiers look like ANGELS.

Whatever you say, Newman. 

Read some personal journals of POWs of both the germans & Japs and you'll see what I mean.

Read about the IJN unit 731 and it's diabolical experiments on LIVE chinese. Mangele didn't even come close (as evil as he was).

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2008, 07:31:16 PM »
Oh newman Scrabbie has been editing your posts.

I think he is a Jap.  :D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 07:34:14 PM »

I'm just like you. 

I'm a [censored].

Kiwi

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »

I'm a [censored].

Hahaha oh you are much more than that  :::D :::D

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 07:58:57 PM by Skippy »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2008, 07:49:18 PM »

Hahaha oh you are must more than that  :::D :::D

Must more?  How must more?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 07:56:45 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: WW2 Japs make german army look like angels!*warning Graphic content*
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2008, 07:54:06 PM »
Newman , you say Mengele "even did come close"

I think he still was horrible.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

Hahaha oh you are much more than that  :::D :::D

Much more?  How much more?

Oh a lot more Scabbie  O0 :::D

newman

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008, 08:00:02 PM »

I said he was evil. The point is the japs were unbelievably bad, NOT that the germans were good. A man who murders two women in Central Park is evil and vile, but compared to Ted Bundy (over 100 murders by some estimations), Ted is WORSE. Understand?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

What did you mean by 'must more'?

That's what it said before you corrected it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2008, 08:02:13 PM »

I said he was evil. The point is the japs were unbelievably bad, NOT that the germans were good. A man who murders two women in Central Park is evil and vile, but compared to Ted Bundy (over 100 murders by some estimations), Ted is WORSE. Understand?
How much more deaths did the Japanese inflicted in their human-dissection camps, than the nazis?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

How much more deaths did the Japanese inflicted in their human-dissection camps, than the nazis?

This whole thread is like a StørmFrønt Nazi apologist subject.

Kiwi

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »

What did you mean by 'must more'?

That's what it said before you corrected it.

Typo I was on the phone  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »

Does that excuse what they did I think not  ::)

newman

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »

It's the behaviour towards POWs by the armies that this thread is about.....not what militias did.

Allied POWs captured by germans were fed, humanely treated and given the same medical care as german soldiers. POWs of the japs were starved and tortured as a matter of course.

Kiwi

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2008, 08:06:56 PM »

This whole thread is like a StørmFrønt Nazi apologist subject.

Japs are Nazis so yes it would do well at SF  :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »

It's the behaviour towards POWs by the armies that this thread is about.....not what militias did.

Allied POWs captured by germans were fed, humanely treated and given the same medical care as german soldiers. POWs of the japs were starved and tortured as a matter of course.
The brutality in the camps, were Japs worse then Germans?

Kiwi

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »

The brutality in the camps, were Japs worse then Germans?

Yes

newman

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
I can't believe what low-IQed, half-wits some people are!!!!

This is an anti- japanese army thread....NOT a pro-german one. The point being made is that as vile and evil as the german army's exploits were, the Jap army was WORSE. That does mean I'm saying the germans were lilly white!!!!!

If somebody says.."Jeffrey Dahmer was so bad he made John Wayne Gacey look good" it means they are illustrating the evil of Dahmer, NOT white washing Gacey!!!!

Jeeezus H!!!!!!!!!! Learn to bloody well comprehend. Some of you are worse than bloody erica! >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »

This is an anti- japanese army thread....NOT a pro-german one. The point being made is that as vile and evil as the german army's exploits were, the Jap army was WORSE. That does mean I'm saying the germans were lilly white!!!!!

If somebody says.."Jeffrey Dahmer was so bad he made John Wayne Gacey look good" it means they are illustrating the evil of Dahmer, NOT white washing Gacey!!!!

Jeeezus H!!!!!!!!!! Learn to bloody well comprehend. Some of you are worse than bloody erica! >:(
You are extremely aggressive.
I get sick of these treads.

Kiwi

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2008, 10:12:41 PM »

You are extremely aggressive.
I get sick of these treads.

Then don't post in them.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2008, 07:48:32 AM »
For alla sake Newman just change the thread Topic so it will not appear to be rascist toward Japs and/or apologist to German nazis. Scrabian and Ambroix have the right this time. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2008, 09:35:04 AM »
For alla sake Newman just change the thread Topic so it will not appear to be rascist toward Japs and/or apologist to German nazis. Scrabian and Ambroix have the right this time. 
No, they are ignorant and stupid and so are you.

It IS anti-jap but NOT pro-german. Anyone with half a brain who comprehends english properly will realise that.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »
No, they are ignorant and stupid and so are you.

It IS anti-jap but NOT pro-german. Anyone with half a brain who comprehends english properly will realise that.
Please don't insult me.
You are right to expose the brutalities [no words describe their terror] of the naziJaps.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2008, 10:56:16 AM »
The nips were much worse to allied prisoners then the Germans.My old Dr. the Dr. i used before he retierd yrs ago was captured by the Germans .He said the food was horrible but they weren'nt tortured or beaten by the Germans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03