Author Topic: WW2 Japs make german army look like angels!*warning Graphic content*  (Read 18398 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: WW2 Japs make german army look like angels!*warning Graphic content*
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2008, 11:09:15 AM »
The nips were much worse to allied prisoners then the Germans.My old Dr. the Dr. i used before he retierd yrs ago was captured by the Germans .He said the food was horrible but they weren'nt tortured or beaten by the Germans

War is War.  Not kiddie playtime.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »
The nips were much worse to allied prisoners then the Germans.My old Dr. the Dr. i used before he retierd yrs ago was captured by the Germans .He said the food was horrible but they weren'nt tortured or beaten by the Germans

Well I guess that he was not in  Soviet Army, Not that Soviets were better to their POWs as Katyn showed; But Germans mistreated Serbian and Italians POWs as well. BTW was he Jewish?   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2008, 10:55:35 PM »

Exactly  O0

Offline Paladin

• New JTFer
  • Absolute Monarchist
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2008, 02:09:53 AM »
Most allied prisoners were treated well by the Germans, but not Jews, spys or special forces.  They were tortured to death!
'When all the world is overcharged with people the only remedy will be war, which provideth for everyman in victory or death' - Thomas Hobbes

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
Paladin:  "...Most allied prisoners were treated well by the Germans, but not Jews, spys or special forces.  They were tortured to death!..."

For real?

I thought only Americans used torture.

You mean the Nazis did it too?

newman

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2008, 03:33:46 AM »

War is killing enemy soldiers and taking prisoners.

It IS NOT performing vivasections or torturing POWs. Nor is it using civilian women as sex slaves.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »

It IS NOT performing vivasections or torturing POWs. Nor is it using civilian women as sex slaves.

newman

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2008, 11:49:19 AM »

How is it then that the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ and all the allies manage to wage war WITHOUT "performing vivasections or torturing POWs" or "using civilian women as sex slaves" but Japs cannot?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2008, 12:04:22 PM »

How is it then that the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ and all the allies manage to wage war WITHOUT "performing vivasections or torturing POWs" or "using civilian women as sex slaves" but Japs cannot?

First of all, Canada, NZ and Australia aren't and never were military superpowers, OK.  They're jokes.

Secondly, the USA and England never used women as sex slaves or tortured POWs?  Proposterous.

England has one of the most brutal histories of any country and the USA is an infant nation.

When the Allied Bombers bombed Dresden, who do you think they were bombing?  Generals?  They were bombling the German people. 

I know.  It's OK to kill civilians, but not to rape and torture them.

War is War.  The Enemy is the Enemy.  Not an adversary or an opponent. 

This is objective, warlike thinking.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2008, 02:58:08 AM »
I agree with Newman when it's comes to western front, in Balkans and East germans, even regualar forcess were not angels. The difference is that Hitler wanted a peace with western alies so he sticked to the rules of war, everywhere else they acted like Huns they are in their extermination war to create Lebensraum.       

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2008, 03:12:10 AM »

First of all, Canada, NZ and Australia aren't and never were military superpowers, OK.  They're jokes.

War is war no matter how big the army. So I ask again why NONE of the allied nations (EXCEPT JAPAN) performed vivasections and torture on POWs or pressed civilian women into official service as 'comfort women'?

Secondly, the USA and England never used women as sex slaves or tortured POWs?  Proposterous.
Where, who and when? Such behaviour has NEVER been documented in the 20th century by ANY allied nation

England has one of the most brutal histories of any country and the USA is an infant nation.
The thread is about WW2, not the crusades or colonisation of the New World.

When the Allied Bombers bombed Dresden, who do you think they were bombing?  Generals?  They were bombling the German people. 
You sound like muSSlims equating IDF air strikes with terrorist attacks. If you don't know the moral difference between bombing the industrial city of an enemy and torturing/mutilating POWs, you've a screw loose.

My point exactly.

Never claimed otherwise.

But you equating Dresden's bombing with the torture & mutilation of POWs (already caught & in captivity) is moral relativism.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2008, 10:23:16 AM »

War is war no matter how big the army. So I ask again why NONE of the allied nations (EXCEPT JAPAN) performed vivasections and torture on POWs or pressed civilian women into official service as 'comfort women'?

Where, who and when? Such behaviour has NEVER been documented in the 20th century by ANY allied nation

The thread is about WW2, not the crusades or colonisation of the New World.

You sound like muSSlims equating IDF air strikes with terrorist attacks. If you don't know the moral difference between bombing the industrial city of an enemy and torturing/mutilating POWs, you've a screw loose.

My point exactly.

Never claimed otherwise.

But you equating Dresden's bombing with the torture & mutilation of POWs (already caught & in captivity) is moral relativism.

War is War not kiddie playtime.

Vivisection schmivisection.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »
"When the Allied Bombers bombed Dresden, who do you think they were bombing?  Generals?  They were bombling the German people." 

This is a direct quote from Rabbi Kahane.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2008, 10:38:44 AM »
How is it then that Canada, Australia, amd NZ and all the allies manage to wage war WITHOUT "performing vivasections or torturing POWs" or "using civilian women as sex slaves" but Japs cannot?

You left out France.

newman

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »
"When the Allied Bombers bombed Dresden, who do you think they were bombing?  Generals?  They were bombling the German people." 

My own words, I assure you.........but great minds think alike.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2008, 06:02:10 PM »

O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2008, 06:21:09 PM »

This is a direct quote from Rabbi Kahane.  (Above in quotations)

Newman.  When did you ever say:

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:12 AM »

This is a direct quote from Rabbi Kahane.  (Above in quotations)

Newman.  When did you ever say:

Yes German people who voted in Hitler and nazis, fought in wermaht, worked in armament factories supporting the german  war effort and profitted from German III Reich wars of agression etc... "They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind" as Hosea written. Everybody speaks about poor germn in dresden what about people in Warsaw, Roterdam, Belgrade, Coventry etc... all bombed mercilesly by nazi-german Luftwafe.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2008, 11:33:36 AM »

Well I guess that he was not in  Soviet Army, Not that Soviets were better to their POWs as Katyn showed; But Germans mistreated Serbian and Italians POWs as well. BTW was he Jewish?   
Yes Jewish.. his last name sounds German and he looks North German,the Germans asked him if he was German which could have caused him problems.He said he was Dutch
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2008, 05:04:30 AM »

Yes Jewish.. his last name sounds German and he looks North German,the Germans asked him if he was German which could have caused him problems.He said he was Dutch

I thought so; they woud not be so nice if they knew he's Jewish.

Love your Enemy