Author Topic: Pakistani Bhutto dead in bomb attack  (Read 14282 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Pakistani Bhutto dead in bomb attack
« on: December 27, 2007, 08:46:21 AM »
That's all :o ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Pakistani Bhutto dead in bomb attack
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 08:55:59 AM »
Told you all that she won't survive a year in this pisslamic paradise, Do you know who got her Islamists, Army or both (Fakistni Inteligence Service)?  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 09:02:02 AM »
Suicide bomber who also shot her
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 09:11:23 AM »
because Jorge and Kondi hounded up on Musharraf to lift the state of emergency
in order to install more deeeemokrasseeeeee

these 2 make me puke  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 09:26:30 AM by jerry1800 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 09:30:27 AM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 09:32:21 AM »
Good, Thank Gd!!! I hope now they all kill each other so that there is no one left!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
No Surprise here... How can an Islamic country allow a 'Woman' to rule  over them?!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 09:40:48 AM »
Wow, I can't believe they finally got her!  :o
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 09:54:14 AM »
Thank G-d!  The terrorist who murdered her was very effective, he first shot her twice, then blew himself up to ensure that he would finish to job.  I almost never applaud the work of terrorists, but in his case I have to say good job.   O0 

This woman was evil and was the strongest opposition leader of Musharraf.  If she became successful, Pakistan would become a "democracy" and would be disastrous.  Making Pakistan a "democracy" would lead to a radical Islamic dictatorship in control of nuclear weapons.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 10:02:37 AM »
Thank G-d!  The terrorist who murdered her was very effective, he first shot her twice, then blew himself up to ensure that he would finish to job.  I almost never applaud the work of terrorists, but in his case I have to say good job.   O0 

This woman was evil and was the strongest opposition leader of Musharraf.  If she became successful, Pakistan would become a "democracy" and would be disastrous.  Making Pakistan a "democracy" would lead to a radical Islamic dictatorship in control of nuclear weapons.   

Ditto, we don't need another HAMAS ruling in nuclear armed country, Musharaf is s..of the b.... but it's our s...of the b... Plus its validates our argument that muslims whatever their race or nationality are beasts. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »

100% O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 10:58:38 AM »
Thank g-d she is dead. We at JTF prefer Hamas over Fatah. This woman was the equivalent of Fatah. She tried to talk peace but was planning to kill all the infidels. The fact that she got affirmative action training at Harvard didn't help.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:22 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 12:18:09 PM »

I don't agree with the statements above. This is NOT a good thing. Musharrif is a horrible "allie" but he is the best we got at the moment. Yes democracy in Pakistan was a threat but it was a longterm threat and just look at what is happening now: Bhutto's supporters are all blaming Musharrif for her death and are rioting in the streets, are calling for his death and are destabilizing his regime and the whole country. The only ones that will benefit from this assasination are Sharif (who developed the nukes to begin with and was crazy enough to go to war with India even AFTER both nations had them) and even more hardline Islamists in the country...ones if they got control of Pakistans nukes WOULD USE THEM! This is not like Gaza, Hamas does not have nukes and their stupidity was only benefitial because of the current pressures facing Israel to commit national suicide/talk peace with their enemies.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 12:41:47 PM »
it´s clearly G.W. and Condi´s fault for blackmailing Musharraf to lift the state of emergency.
The state of emergency was instated to stop the islamistic terror campaigns and the upcoming civil war. How stupid can these 2 become ??
 :-\

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
The Islamic world is very much in need of reform, and a established democracy led by a western educated Muslim woman might present the potential for change.  Musharraf is only a willing puppet.  So I guess it depends on which objective takes a higher priority.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 01:17:01 PM »
Hold on Tight.  This may trigger the Islamic Coupe that we knew was inevitable.

Once the Islamists are in control, ALL bets are off.  Those nukes they have will go 'missing' in the following weeks, and then it is only a matter of time before the Islamist dream of a hollocaust in Israel and America will be created.

Brian

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »
Musharraf has already demonstrated himself as a strong armed dictator, as evident in his actions a little over a month ago when he suspended the government and arrested all of the judges.   He and anyone who comes in after him is going to be on the dole for years and years to come, while still allowing Islamic extremism to go unchecked and Bin Laden to keep receiving his dialysis treatments.

I just believe that a Bhutto-led government there would garner more interest and support among other Western governments that support Israel and the US.  We could have made better use of the conflict to negotiate conditions that would favor security and antiterrorism of our interests with her alive.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 02:43:20 PM »
MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS!   I got a late Christmas gift..  LETS JUST ALL SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW  make popcorn, have a soda, the muzzies are killing each other woo hoo
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 03:05:39 PM »
The Islamic world is very much in need of reform, and a established democracy led by a western educated Muslim woman might present the potential for change.  Musharraf is only a willing puppet.  So I guess it depends on which objective takes a higher priority.

wrong approach, elections & democracy bring Khomeini, Hamas & Salafist Group for Call (or Preaching) and Combat (GSPC) to power

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 04:30:40 PM »
MUSLIMS KILLING MUSLIMS!   I got a late Christmas gift..  LETS JUST ALL SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW  make popcorn, have a soda, the muzzies are killing each other woo hoo

This has been going on forever, muzzies are well known for killing other muSSlim nazis :D

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:04 PM »

I would have written the same, if MasterWolf1 had not.

O0 O0 O0

I'd rather have some
pancakes...with milk...thank you.

O0 O0 O0
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 11:07:18 AM »
This is what the Muslims do with their own kind.  So don't expect them to live together with non-Muslims.  I'm also quite happy when I see Muslims killing each other.  Hopefully they wipe each other out and India uses this opportunity and nukes Pakistan speedily in our days.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »
It is long over due all civilized nations cut its ties any ties with these Muslim pig dump countries, let them eat goat droppings.  And end foreign aid.   
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »
No Surprise here... How can an Islamic country allow a 'Woman' to rule  over them?!

She said she was safe because Islam "prohibits violence against women".

:::D  wonder what she thinks about that now

Hmmm so does she GET virgins...or does she have to be one of the 72  :P