Author Topic: When you go to YouTube, look up Muslim videos and do this...  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
When you go to YouTube, look up Muslim videos and do this...
« on: November 13, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
Good work.

I'd like to remind people, when you go to YouTube, look for Muslim videos. Under those videos labled 'beautiful or peaceful religion of Islam', tell viewers the truth. Simply post a lovely verse from the Koran such as:

WARFARE IS ORDAINED FOR YOU, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. (2.216)

Sura 33 (a promise to faithful Muslims of countries to conquer) "And he bequeathed to you their lands, their homes and their possessions, together with land you have never trodden" (33.27) .

"Be patient with unbelievers until you have strength" (86.17).
(Muslims are quiet until they have the numbers to start demanding their way in the country they have invaded)

Fight those among the People of the Book [i.e. Jews and Christians] ... who do not profess the true religion, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. (9.29)

Quran 3:28 Don't have unbelieving friends unless it is to deceive them. Remember the final goal is to Allah.

Quran 4:89 Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.

(Quran 5:33): The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is: EXECUTION OR CRUCIFIXION OR THE CUTTING OFF OF HANDS AND FEET FROM THE OPPOSITE SIDES or exile from the land.

(Quran 8:12): Remember Thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."

76: 4): Lo! We have prepared for disbelievers chains, yokes and a blazing fire.

O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE. (5:49-51)

Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; AND ANNOUNCE PAINFUL PUNISHMENT TO THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE (9:3)

HOMOSEXUALITY:
SURA LII:24 "And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19 "They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

DEGRADATION OF WOMEN: TheQuran clearly states that Men are superior to women and Islam instructs that a man should control his women through brutal violence and fear.

II/223: Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate). So go to your tilth as ye will...

IV/34: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other.. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them.

IV/15: (For women) If any one of your women is guilty of lewdness ...confine them until death claims them.

IV/16: (For Men) If two men among you commit indecency (sodomy) punish them both. If they repent and mend their ways, let them be. Allah is forgiving and merciful. (As you can see, for women any sort of sexual exploration is punishable by death. Whereas for a man, any form of perversion is pardoned by the all merciful Allah.)

A woman who seeks KHULA i.e. divorce from her man, without a just cause, shall not enter paradise. (TR. P 440)
(On the contrary, a husband can divorce his wife at will.)
She is not allowed to practise birth control either.

Majority of women would go to hell. (Muslim P 1431

A woman in many ways is deprived of the possession of her own body. Even her milk belongs to her husband. (Bokhari P 27)

Chapter 1140: The prophet said : "The majority of those who entered the fire of Hell were women."

Allah promises a whorehouse in Heaven:
Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34
Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."

Koran 56:7-40
...We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand.. "

Mohammed the Pedophille:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death

"AND FIGHT THEM UNTIL THERE IS NO PERSECUTION , AND RELIGION SHALL BE ONLY FOR ALLAH 2:193

Quran 9:33 ISLAM WILL PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS

"ISLAM ISN'T IN AMERICA TO BE EQUAL TO ANY OTHER FAITH, BUT TO BECOME DOMINANT. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth. Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else." OMAR M. AHMAD, CHAIRMAN OF CAIR,the mainsteam Muslim advocacy group.

47:4): When you meet the disbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.
http://www.freedomhouse.org/uploads/special_re

Hatred of blacks:
Mohammed referred to Blacks as Raisn Heads (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256), and as pug nosed slaves in Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: When you go to YouTube, look up Muslim videos and do this...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 03:00:05 PM »
No then you give them more posts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 04:51:04 PM »
I believe it's better to set an innocent viewer straight about the evils of Islam than to worry about the number of posts they have.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »
I believe it's better to set an innocent viewer straight about the evils of Islam than to worry about the number of posts they have.
Interesting, you mean make a sacrifice to save someone.

If you can post a quote on a Muslim video to show how evil it is, then I say do it. I had rather educate just one innocent person about Islam than to worry about who has the most posts.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:51:51 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 08:13:56 PM »
Just a reminder; trash those muzzie videos.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 12:30:42 AM »
Just a reminder; trash those muzzie videos.

Trash all muzzie videos O0