Author Topic: Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty  (Read 4857 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty
« on: November 26, 2006, 02:01:39 AM »
"If you send us a copy of the information on King David and his relationship to the English Royal Family, plus a verification that such information has been validated and by whom, we will see to it that it gets to Buckingham Palace and that your name will accompany it."

Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Re: Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 04:50:52 PM »
The British Royal Family is NOT from The Davidic Line.

Of course many Jews wouldn't want to believe this, but it's true. They alone continue to fulfill the promise/prophecy that David would always have someone reigning over at least a portion of the people of Israel. If somebody disagrees, so be it.

British Freemasonry says Jesus settled in England and The Royal Family is from kids he had there.

I don't believe that at all, and the Sabbath-keeping Church of God (who believe the plain truth
Herbert W. Armstrong taught us), know that the Freemasons are pagan and occultic. Such a belief is totally separate from the understanding that Jeremiah took a descendant of King David to Ireland where the line continued into Scotland and now England and soon back to Jerusalem where it belongs.

It would be great for Prince William to attend the proposed gathering of descendants of King David in Jerusalem. Isn't it for 2007?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 05:47:08 PM »
If Davidic decedents had arrived to the British Isles, where they forgot the Torah and reverted to the paganism of their surrounding, why is that so important then? I think the prophesy is about David house to rule over Israel in the name of god and not to become an idol worshiper ruler over some foreign pagan folk. 

I hope you won't be offended by my words. I think that people can and should be good and righteous, and there is no need to seek legitimacy by tracing bloodlines. The Hebrews too, so we are told, were once themselves poor and enslaved people who practiced paganism. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 07:09:23 PM »
Only Jews may claim ancestory from David HaMelech even if someones anscetor was David HaMelech if that person is not Jewish the connection is irrelevant
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 10:02:38 PM »
see how special Am Yisrael is, ppl want to be them.  ;)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 11:36:49 PM »
You say England is from The Lost Tribes. David is from Judah, not one of The Lost Tribes.

The Anglo-Saxons are JOSEPH. The British Royal Family are scions of King David, who is from shevet Yehudah agreed.

The Plain Truth About the "Lost Ten Tribes" and Why You Need to Know!

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 11:50:20 PM »
see how special Am Yisrael is, ppl want to be them.  ;)

Especially Gentiles living in Third World countries....

However, many who are legitimate Israelites, who have heard the plain truth about the Israelite origins of the West, our Hebrew roots, prefer to remain Gentilized with their traditional Christianity that is foreign and alien to the original, a counterfeit.

Then there are some Jews who have a haughty attitude against the other tribes, and reject the "prodigal son" and would disinherit them contrary to God's Word and Will:

Ezekiel 11:15

15 “Son of man, your brethren, your relatives, your countrymen, and all the house of Israel in its entirety, are those about whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘Get far away from the LORD; this land has been given to us as a possession.’

They want the Gentilized Israelites to remain lost and far away, feeling smug and exclusive, rather than acknowledge they are only a small part of the Chosen People, the Servant Nation, and should seek reconciliation, our family reunion, not further alienation.

Those who pretend that all Twelve Tribes of Israel are now with Judah speak against the Law and the Prophets that reveal otherwise, as the Law states the People (Am Israel, the Nation or People of Israel - all 12 Tribes) will be restored under King Messiah, and the Prophets speak of two branches representing the two leading tribes of Joseph and Judah being reconciled and reunited.

Ezekiel 37:15-22

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand [they're two sticks, separate but brought together and joined by God].

18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all [which division still remains to this day until the restoration of all things].

Some Jews deny Joes are Israelites, and some Joes deny Judah is legitimate, accusing them of being Khazar converts and unworthy of the Jewish Homeland. I refute both with the plain truth of the Bible.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »
If Davidic decedents had arrived to the British Isles, where they forgot the Torah and reverted to the paganism of their surrounding, why is that so important then?

To call them home, to encourage them to RETURN, just as the Prophets do.