Author Topic: Belgians like champagne  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Belgians like champagne
« on: December 30, 2007, 11:47:06 PM »
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/cm/flandersnews.be/News/1.224209
Belgians like champagne
Thu 27/12/07 - Belgians are the world's most habitual champagne drinkers per capita. That's according to figures released the daily De Morgen.

Last year, Belgium imported 9.3 million bottles of champagne, but figures for 2007 should set a historic record of more than 10 million.

(PhotoNews)
This means that on average, every Belgian citizen drinks one bottle of champagne each year as there are about 10.6 Belgians.

Worldwide, sales figures for champagne are boosting. Until now, almost 400 million bottles of champagne have been sold worldwide this year.

It is expected that the number of 400 million will be reached before the end of the year. The previous record was set in 1993 with 327 million bottles.

Worldwide, the big increase in demand can be explained by the interest of vast countries like China and Russia. In Belgium, no precise explanation has been given so far for the increasing consumption.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

Re: Belgians like champagne
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 06:41:15 AM »
Well I don't blame them I am very fond of bubbles myself.  ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 07:22:23 AM »
take care not  to overdo it .

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 07:33:41 PM »

LMAO you are using eddie  :::D He is my favorate smilie.

Champagne is the one drink I get a hangover with, beer and spirits never.  :(

I think one of the worst things in the world is to see a woman drunk falling over the place, never done that.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »

LMAO you are using eddie  :::D He is my favorate smilie.

Champagne is the one drink I get a hangover with, beer and spirits never.  :(

I think one of the worst things in the world is to see a woman drunk falling over the place, never done that.
If I mix beer and spirits I get in coma...

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 10:33:31 PM »
Yes thats the thing never mix  O0