Author Topic: GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE COMES TO VISIT JTF.ORG/E ???? I KNOW ...  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE COMES TO VISIT JTF.ORG/E ???? I KNOW ...
« on: December 31, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »
Heres the list of how many peopel wisit out beauteful forum and from which countries they are.

IF SOMEONE NEEDS A SOURSE: http://alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/jtf.org
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
Re: GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE COMES TO VISIT JTF.ORG/E ???? I KNOW ...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 12:20:23 AM »
G-d willing we will beat google and all other sites.

AMEN !!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 01:38:35 AM »
Alexa is not accurate.  It only works when someone visits the page using internet explorer, and even then only people with the Alexa toolbar.  I would say a lot of people who go to this site are using firefox, so I don't think this number is even close to accurate.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 06:05:13 AM »
Alexa is not accurate.  It only works when someone visits the page using internet explorer, and even then only people with the Alexa toolbar.  I would say a lot of people who go to this site are using firefox, so I don't think this number is even close to accurate.
I agree the numbers don't seem correct at all. I for one almost never use internet  explorer and I think that many others have moved away from it also.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »

WOW, I didnt know that ....
NEVER AGAIN !!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 02:41:49 PM »
I agree the numbers don't seem correct at all. I for one almost never use internet  explorer and I think that many others have moved away from it also.

I dont use it either. However I dont prefer FireFox, I use MAXTHON ....
NEVER AGAIN !!!