Author Topic: Antizionist Jew Lenni Brenner blaims Zionists of supporting Hitler  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This world has become really sick. Not only Moshe Ayre Friedman and Leibele are working in Germany to excuse Nazi-Antisemites. Now they have a new friend. The name of this insane idiot is Lenni Brenner >:(

He wrote a book, where he blaims the Zionists to support the Nazis.

This is the book this insane traitor wrote:

Zionismus und Faschismus [Zionism and Facism]
Über die unheimliche Zusammenarbeit von Faschisten und Zionisten [About the sinister cooperation of Facists and Zionists]

They sell this openly in Germany

Here is a link to a webshop, where this "book" is selled:

http://www.merio.de/ean/9783897068735/

Here is a screenshot of the webshop:

This is the summary:

Original text:

Mit der Gründungslegende des Staates Israel von 1948 wurden nahezu alle Hinweise auf die vorangegangene Verstrickung zionistischer Kreise in die Kollaboration mit den europäischen Faschisten getilgt. Israel sollte zukünftig ein Heimplatz aller Juden, insbesondere der von den faschistischen Mächten verfolgten sein. Ist es vor diesem Hintergrund vorstellbar, dass jüdische Organisationen nicht nur lukrative Geschäfte mit den Mördern des eigenen Volkes machten, sondern diese auch aktiv und passiv unterstützten? Ist es vorstellbar, dass diese sogar jüdische Widerstandskämpfer an die Gestapo verrieten? Ist es vorstellbar, dass sowohl die Machtergreifung Hitlers als auch die Nürnberger Rassegesetze in jüdischen Medien begrüßt wurden? Ist es vorstellbar, dass der herrschende Antisemitismus missbraucht wurde, um genügend Wehrsiedler für Palästina zu rekrutieren? Lenni Brenner hat recherchiert und ist auf unglaubliche Antworten zu diesen Fragen gestoßen.

English translation:

With the establishment legend of the State of Israel of 1948 almost all referring to preceding involving of zionist circles into the collaboration with the European fascists were erased. Israel should in the future a home place of all Jews, in particular of fascist powers pursued to be. Is it conceivable before this background the fact that Jewish organizations made not only lucrative business with the murderers of the own people, but these also actively and passively supported? Is it conceivable that these even Jewish resistance fighters betrayed to the Gestapo? Is it conceivable that both the seizure of power of Hitler and the Nuernberger race laws in Jewish media were welcomed? Is it conceivable that the dominant Antisemitism was abused, in order to recruit sufficient military settlers for Eretz Yisrael? Lenni burner investigated and is encountered unbelievable answers to these questions.

Thanks to the user Friedrich from the Green Plague for this informations.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Antizionist Jew Lenni Brenner blaims Zionists of supporting Hitler
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »
This book will give Jew-haters the excuse they are looking for.
Evil traitors to their own people , those leftists!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 06:10:31 AM »
same old Chomski, Finkielstein & Friedman recycled

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

raiseyourfist

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 09:16:22 AM »
The zionists are blamed for all the worlds problems even when they are the subject of racism and mass slaughter like in the holocaust and also when they were in need to defend themselves like the war against Hezbollah they were accused of funding an even bigger form of terrorism "Israeli agression"

Some jews are sellouts to their own people which has propelled anti-semetism and has enabled this to happen since the days of the pyramids... mainly amongst the upper class jewish population who only chase political correctness and wealth over the rightous who ended up paying with their teeth

LET THIS BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN DAYS OF THESE: the most arrogantly callous voice speaks the loudest.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 10:31:11 AM »
Is this Brenner from the U.S. ? i think so   He's a marxist communist    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenni_Brenner
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 10:34:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 12:43:34 AM »
This book will give Jew-haters the excuse they are looking for.
Evil traitors to their own people , those leftists!

Right, Ambiorix O0

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 01:44:07 AM »
I wish we could resurrect Hitler (ys"vz) from the dead, lock him up in a room with Lenni Brenner (ys"vz), and then cement the door shut.  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 07:02:21 AM »
I wish we could resurrect Hitler (ys"vz) from the dead, lock him up in a room with Lenni Brenner (ys"vz), and then cement the door shut.  ;)
:::D :::D :::D :::D O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 08:14:59 AM »
Here's an audio of Rabbi Kahane debating Lenny Brenner.

Quite good. Have a listen.

http://kahane.hostultra.com/RavKahane20m.mp3
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 08:25:15 AM »
Why do these leftists look like i picture them in my mind

Brenner                 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 08:41:49 AM »
Listen to Rabbi Kahane debate him. It's a great audio.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »

I have heard it. Lenni Brenner is more evil, than I thought before.

He says in the radioshow, that he is a marxist and that he don't care about religion. But then he was hired by Neturei Karta and went to Syria, to tell the world, that the Jews are fine in Syria. ::)

He defended the praxis, that when Syrian Jews go to other countries, one relative must stay in Syria. So the Syrian Jews have to come back, when they don't want that the MoSSlems do something evil to their hostage child, mother, father, brother.

He knows this facts, but mentioned in this Radioshow, that the Jews in Syria were well threated.

In my oppinion Lenni Brenner is totally nuts. He belongs to a mental-asylum. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »

He says in the radioshow, that he is a marxist and that he don't care about religion. But then he was hired by Neturei Karta and went to Syria, to tell the world, that the Jews are fine in Syria. ::)

He defended the praxis, that when Syrian Jews go to other countries, one relative must stay in Syria. So the Syrian Jews have to come back, when they don't want that the MoSSlems do something evil to their hostage child, mother, father, brother.

He knows this facts, but mentioned in this Radioshow, that the Jews in Syria were well threated.

In my oppinion Lenni Brenner is totally nuts. He belongs to a mental-asylum. >:(

It is a man who hates Jews as much as a.h. did.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 03:50:07 PM »

Correct

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

Correct
well, maybe it is exaggerated, but,
isn't a Jewish anti-Zionist, are a Jewish atheist, that openly says "his own people are bad"
isn't a person like that even worse, than a enemy, that isn't a Jew?

I mean, in Flanders, we have Flemish politicians that are betraying us already for 179 years.
I consider them as worse enemies than the French-speaking people of the south of Belgium.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »
most zionists supported the british in world war 2 . but the lehi under avraham stern  ztl didn't supprt either the nazis or the british  since they were both enemies of the jewish people..

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 05:03:22 AM »

Correct
well, maybe it is exaggerated, but,
isn't a Jewish anti-Zionist, are a Jewish atheist, that openly says "his own people are bad"
isn't a person like that even worse, than a enemy, that isn't a Jew?

I mean, in Flanders, we have Flemish politicians that are betraying us already for 179 years.
I consider them as worse enemies than the French-speaking people of the south of Belgium.

Still good ;)