Author Topic: Islam is rising in russia.  (Read 9447 times)

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
Islam is rising in russia.
« on: January 02, 2008, 10:42:36 AM »
did you know islam is rising everywhere in the world. Mostly in europe and Latin america. Does anybody know why. And i dnt think it is forced coz these aint places u see many muslims. But they seem to be o the rise.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Islam is rising in russia.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
BECAUSE THE WEST HAS BECOME SO SECULAR
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »
A few reasons, first is breeding like rats, breeding just to bring more muslims into the world NOT because you love your children.
Secondly muslims ALWAYS prop up their numbers, they were just caught doing it here in the US.
Thirdly, the penalty for leaving islam is death, that doesnt mean muslims dont leave islam in droves...it means that most of them cant SAY they have left for fear of losing their lives...usually by the hand of their own family.

What is going up is the number of people waking up to what islam REALLY is O0 which is why taquiyya is in overdrive with mosques and muslims all over the world.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

Wrong Russia is more religious than any western country (exceptions maybe Poland).
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »
A few reasons, first is breeding like rats, breeding just to bring more muslims into the world NOT because you love your children.
Secondly muslims ALWAYS prop up their numbers, they were just caught doing it here in the US.
Thirdly, the penalty for leaving islam is death, that doesnt mean muslims dont leave islam in droves...it means that most of them cant SAY they have left for fear of losing their lives...usually by the hand of their own family.

What is going up is the number of people waking up to what islam REALLY is O0 which is why taquiyya is in overdrive with mosques and muslims all over the world.

don't compare muslims in Russia with the others.
Russia's empire assimilated them. They are confident that the muslim-regions will choose to follow kremlin rule.
the demographical situation is horrible. Russia's PM Fradkov is openly stating it is a problem!

That no Western leader ever does!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 01:27:48 PM »

Russia's empire assimilated them. They are confident that the muslim-regions will choose to follow kremlin rule.
the demographical situation is horrible. Russia's PM Fradkov is openly stating it is a problem!

Muslims have the same goal no matter where they live, the penalty for leaving islam is the same no matter where they live and muslims breed like rats no matter where they live.
They can state the problem all they like, until they DO something nothing else matters.  Bush could state that islam is the problem...if he did nothing about it then it wouldnt matter and I have yet to see any western leader INCLUDING those in russia do a thing about the problem.
Muslims will never follow kremlin rule, the goal is sharia...to think otherwise is ridiculous and dangerous.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »

Muslims have the same goal no matter where they live, the penalty for leaving islam is the same no matter where they live and muslims breed like rats no matter where they live.
They can state the problem all they like, until they DO something nothing else matters.  Bush could state that islam is the problem...it he did nothing about it then it wouldnt matter and I have yet to see any western leader INCLUDING those in russia do a thing about the problem.
Muslims will never follow kremlin rule, the goal is sharia...to think otherwise is ridiculous and dangerous.
the world is ruled by $$.
The chechens got their little autonomy like under the Tsar.
other places in South-Russia cause troubles, but...

The muslim regions in Russia, know perfectly well, that without Russia,
They are going back to the middle-age-period.

That's why some musslims choose to live as muslims , in their homes, do business, work.

Let me remind you!

A mu-slime, that knows it has no force, power, ....
will obey you as if he was your slave.

A mu-slime that smells you're compassionate,
and that smells you're able to use force to crush him, no matter what,

that is the muslim that is dangerous.

In other words:

If we bomb the umma (muslim-nations-combined)
back to the stone age.

and hunt them away from their oil fields...

- they will crawl on their knees for us
-they will do nothing to harm us.

So what are we waiting for, to use EXCESSIVE FORCE ON THEM?

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »
I agree, muslims in western countries know they are the minority and will play more or less by our rules until they dont have to any longer.  They know that breeding is the key right now, firstly we need to take the social safety net from them, tell them we will NOT pay for them to have 12 kids, we will NOT provide free healthcare for them and the numbers would go down.

Im all for using whatever force necessary O0

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »
interesting responses. thanks.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »
I agree, muslims in western countries know they are the minority and will play more or less by our rules until they dont have to any longer.  They know that breeding is the key right now, firstly we need to take the social safety net from them, tell them we will NOT pay for them to have 12 kids, we will NOT provide free healthcare for them and the numbers would go down.

Im all for using whatever force necessary O0
[/quote

]I asked Chaim in ask JTF dec 16
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=12400.15
Dear Chaim!

In preparation of  our war against islam in Europe, I'd like to make severe discriminatory laws against all muslims and the
left-wing traitors that support them. And basically put them in a dhimmi-status, as they intend to do with us. This to encourage them to leave. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe it is a bolshevik-nazistic way of handling the problem. The nazis used exactly the same methods. Are we allowed to imitate them, this is a after-all a righteous cause? David mentioned that in '45 the Allies didn't hesitate to flatten civilian targets such as Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I want to get rid of muslims in Belgium, and the Western World. I will under no circumstance surrender to the muslim-hordes, and watch Islamic Jihad & Sharia taking over and turning my beloved Europe in to Europistan.

I would :
1 - forbid veils.
2 - cut all financial support for muslims that live here.
3 - confiscate all their property
4 - put complete restriction on having babies for muslim families.
5 - I would force muslim prisoners to eat pork. And let them starve if they start hunger-striking.
6 - I also would like a full scale attack on mosques in the Western World, and burn all of them to the ground.
7 - Furthermore , i think all building sites of mosques today, should be desecrated with tons of pork's blood & carcasses.
8 - revoke muslims to freely travel in the E.U.
9 - revoke the right for muslim to go to school.
10 - revoke the right for muslims to drive a car other than Lada.
11 - I would revoke the freedom of speech for left-wing media personnel , in a way much more sever than our freedom of speech is revoked by YouTube & friends.
12 - I would at least reconquer all of Byzantine, and reinstate the Hagia Sofia,
the Mother of all Churches.

Israel and friendly nations mutually support each-other,  to crush the Arabs and take back the full biblical Eretz Yisrael,
and to remove all muslims from Europe/U.S.A. and the Western World.

¿ What do you think of this strategy?
¿ Is it possible to implement?
¿ How would you deal with muslim resistance in Europe?

Hopefully you approve and improve these ideas,
Thank you and wish you all the best,

Ambiorix

<<to kill an innocent is the worst thing you can do. But to kill a murderer is the right thing to do.>>
So I assume , war is coming, and that we need to prepare for a war, where we will be outnumbered,
and where lots of our people will even then deny reality!

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »
Yu have sum extreme methods.

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 02:18:46 PM »
Nothing is more extreme than being forced to live under barbaric islamic law

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »
Yu have sum extreme methods.

You disagree. please say what you think is extreme.
thanks.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 04:04:17 PM »

Wrong Russia is more religious than any western country (exceptions maybe Poland).

Most still live in KKKommunism. There's plenty of muSSlims in Chechnya but I don't think that counts as Russian muSSlims. ;) ;D >:(

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »
this is very bad :o :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 04:08:27 AM »
Why are you talking "when". It has already happened.

In Kosovo. In 91 when the balkan wars erupted did you hear anything about albanians? no beacuse they weren't the majority.
Look now. Cant get better examples even if i tried.

I don't like to kill innocent people (i haven't killed at all but im saying)
But if we don't use "inhuman" exessive force we will be overrun and slaughtered like lambs

this is 1939 all over again Chaimberlain(the west) shouts "peace in our time" while churchill (serbia,sri lanka, south africa) shout "war,destruction".

who was right.

and I'll bet my own life that EVERYSINGLE JTFER has heard these words "History repeats itself".

thank you.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 05:57:34 AM »

In Kosovo. In 91 when the balkan wars erupted did you hear anything about albanians? no beacuse they weren't the majority.

But if we don't use "inhuman" exessive force we will be overrun and slaughtered like lambs

this is 1939 all over again Chaimberlain(the west) shouts "peace in our time" while churchill (serbia,sri lanka, south africa) shout "war,destruction".

who was right.

and I'll bet my own life that EVERYSINGLE JTFER has heard these words "History repeats itself".

thank you.

True.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 04:58:20 PM »

who was right.

thank you.

True.

Correct

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »
LOADS THEM ARE GETTIN KILLED (ALABNIANS) COS THE RUSSIANS HATE THEM. I WATCHED A PROgram ROSS KEMP GANGS ON THIS>

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 06:16:05 PM »
LOADS THEM ARE GETTIN KILLED (ALABNIANS) COS THE RUSSIANS HATE THEM. I WATCHED A PROgram ROSS KEMP GANGS ON THIS>

Don't you mean Chechnians?
Albanians are the "neighbours" of our Serb friends.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 06:25:35 PM »
I think it was a typological error, probably Chechens ;)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 06:43:37 PM »
or Azerbadjan... which is albanias home country.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
or Azerbadjan... which is albanias home country.

lol. yeah.  ;D

I think they originally came from the Caucasus and migrated in the 9th and 10th centuries and then mixed with Balkan natives their and gained Slavic, Vlach, Greek and some Turkish blood. ;D

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 07:37:27 PM »
yeh soorry my bad

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2008, 05:23:51 AM »
That's ok. ;)