Author Topic: We must try to stop McCain.  (Read 11916 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
We must try to stop McCain.
« on: January 04, 2008, 01:36:06 AM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

1. We did a video supporting Mike Huckabee when he was getting only 2% in the polls. No one took him seriously then. So our political predictions have been quite accurate, baruch HaShem (thank G-d).

2. I predicted a month ago that Rudy Giuliani's candidacy would collapse. Six months ago, polls showed him to be the frontrunner in Iowa. But when voters discovered his liberal positions on social issues, he lost almost all of his support. Yesterday he got only 3% of the vote in the Iowa caucuses.

3. Now I predict that the same thing will happen to Giuliani next Tuesday in New Hampshire, where he has spent millions of dollars advertising. Giuliani's candidacy will collapse everywhere. He has virtually no chance of winning.

4. Duncan Hunter got less than 1% of the vote in Iowa. If he has any brains, he will withdraw from the race. He should have done so before Iowa, the way Tom Tancredo did.

5. New Hampshire is a very secular Northeastern state. Independents are allowed to vote in the primaries. And independents outnumber Republicans in New Hampshire. John McCain has been endorsed by virtually every newspaper in the state and is now the frontrunner in the latest polls. The leftwing news media is promoting McCain's candidacy. If McCain wins in New Hampshire next Tuesday, the media will play it up and give him enormous momentum. UNLESS CONSERVATIVES ACT NOW, MCCAIN COULD WIN THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION, G-D FORBID!

6. We have very little time to do anything before New Hampshire, but I suggest that we map out a plan of action now to stop McCain. In my opinion, Huckabee has the best chance of stopping McCain. Giuliani is finished, and Mitt Romney is severely weakened after spending $10 million in Iowa and losing badly to the underfinanced Huckabee.

7. After New Hampshire, we have primaries and caucuses in Michigan, South Carolina, Nevada and Florida. If McCain wins those contests, G-d forbid, HE WILL BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE.

The question is, are we willing to unite against McCain?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:39:28 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: We must try to stop McCain.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:38:02 AM »
If he loses NH Tues he is done for sure
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 01:46:13 AM »
If he loses NH Tues he is done for sure

True, but the latest polls show McCain winning in New Hampshire. Wolf, McCain has spent years trying to pass the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill. I believe that we must try to stop him.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:49:34 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 01:51:07 AM »
We will have to do something on what has happened with the Democrats,, Obama a Muslim in the White house is the ultimate nightmare for the United States, Israel and the west.  He will never go against his Muslim brothers.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 01:56:56 AM »
Of course I support Huckabee over McCain.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 02:02:18 AM »
Now some liberals in Europe demand the right to vote in the USA-elections as well!

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2825
Liberal Europeans Demand Right to Vote in U.S. Elections
From the desk of The Brussels Journal on Thu, 2008-01-03 11:45
A quote from the editorial in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard, 3 January 2008

American presidential elections are not “home affairs.” American decisions have repercussions all over the globe. The American mortgage crisis affects banks in Europe. The insatiable American demand for oil makes the Arabian sheiks rich. The American refusal to care for the environment causes the North Pole ice to melt and coastal areas in Asia to flood. A weakened dollar and an immense budget deficit affect the global economy.

Hence, the world should be given the right to vote. Because the current situation is a blatant case of taxation without representation, against which the Americans rebelled in 1776. But of course the world will not be allowed to vote. The best we can hope for is that the Americans choose a leader who is deeply aware of the U.S.’s responsibility, as a superpower, for the rest of mankind.

The international community was able to limit America’s hegemony somewhat through organisations for international consultation, agreements and the corresponding judicial apparatus. But that system is in crisis, partly through the actions of the current American president.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 02:03:06 AM »
One other question, Chaim: Fred Thompson (ys"vz) came in third in Iowa. Although it is obvious to all with a brain that this moribund corpse should attract more flies than voters, is it a done deal that his candidacy is over?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 02:07:04 AM »
A poll taken on December 20 shows Mike Huckabee leading in South Carolina with 28% to Willard Romneys 18%.

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=dbc647a6-ecac-4760-a902-c393c42cd851

That is a very good thing, and Iowa helps tremendously.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 02:18:18 AM »
A poll taken on December 20 shows Mike Huckabee leading in South Carolina with 28% to Willard Romneys 18%.

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=dbc647a6-ecac-4760-a902-c393c42cd851

That is a very good thing, and Iowa helps tremendously.

If Huck does not win SC then it is over for him. He will win it though.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 02:58:47 AM »
One other question, Chaim: Fred Thompson (ys"vz) came in third in Iowa. Although it is obvious to all with a brain that this moribund corpse should attract more flies than voters, is it a done deal that his candidacy is over?

In my opinion, Thompson has no chance whatsoever. He is the laziest candidate I have ever seen. He got 13% of the vote in Iowa because he was supported by Congressman Steven King, who is very popular. But in New Hampshire, he will do very poorly.

Also, Thompson raised enough money to run advertising and have a staff in Iowa. But now he's broke.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 03:00:29 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 03:09:22 AM »
Chaim soon we'll all be on one page, because there will be a Republican nominee soon and we'll be unified.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 03:10:27 AM »
I absolutely agree McCain must be stopped he's the most left of all the Republicrats running ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 05:26:21 AM »
In my opinion, Thompson has no chance whatsoever. He is the laziest candidate I have ever seen. He got 13% of the vote in Iowa because he was supported by Congressman Steven King, who is very popular. But in New Hampshire, he will do very poorly.

Also, Thompson raised enough money to run advertising and have a staff in Iowa. But now he's broke.
I sure hope this loser is toast. This pig, who has the audacity to boast that he wouldn't release the tzaddik Jonathan Pollard, only deserves to win an advanced, inoperable case of colorectal cancer.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 06:42:31 AM »
Bottom line i feel that there are two types of republicans. Some who are against the christian right and those who are for the christian right.  We will not be able to convince many secular republicans to go for Huckabee..therefore we need to convince them that Guiliani is the better candidate than Mccain so that at the end the final two will be huckabee vs. guliani.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 06:48:12 AM »
Now some liberals in Europe demand the right to vote in the USA-elections as well!

A quote from the editorial in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard, 3 January 2008

American presidential elections are not “home affairs.” American decisions have repercussions all over the globe. The American mortgage crisis affects banks in Europe. The insatiable American demand for oil makes the Arabian sheiks rich. The American refusal to care for the environment causes the North Pole ice to melt and coastal areas in Asia to flood. A weakened dollar and an immense budget deficit affect the global economy.

Hence, the world should be given the right to vote. Because the current situation is a blatant case of taxation without representation, against which the Americans rebelled in 1776. But of course the world will not be allowed to vote. The best we can hope for is that the Americans choose a leader who is deeply aware of the U.S.’s responsibility, as a superpower, for the rest of mankind.

The international community was able to limit America’s hegemony somewhat through organisations for international consultation, agreements and the corresponding judicial apparatus. But that system is in crisis, partly through the actions of the current American president.

The Europeans have lost their minds if they think for a minute Americans for one scond would allow them to vote in U.S. elections
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 07:02:11 AM »

The Europeans have lost their minds if they think for a minute Americans for one scond would allow them to vote in U.S. elections

Make sure you don't have a democrat in office! We are standing in the front lines against islam here.
Our cities are under siege.

We have a terror-alert in Belgium and Holland  for more than a week now!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 12:56:15 PM »
I hope that Chaim is wrong about Rudy.  I want to see him in the white house.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »
Chaim, you have my full support.  I do not want McCain in the White House.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »
McCain is such a disaster.

I would rather a democrat win than McCain.

Atleast the republicans will fight a democrat.

If we have McCain, we will have amnesty , no free speech, socialized health care and a myriad of liberal causes that only a RINO like McCain could ram through.

McCain is such a fake conservative, it's almost comedic.

If it's McCain vs. Obama or Hillary I may stay home and if it's McCain vs. Edwards,
I will vote for Edwards. He's too vain and stupid to damage this country as much as Hillary, Obama or McCain.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:19:07 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 02:09:44 PM »
Christians believe in the concept of an Antichrist, who, according to the Christian scriptures (the book of Revelation), will preside over a worldwide totalitarian government (like a worldwide Roman empire) that seeks to completely annihilate Christendom and Israel. Although Jews of course would not hold to such a concept, all of us do acknowledge that a one-world movement (the NWO) is taking place right before our eyes.

The Antichrist (capital A, for we believe that there are several smaller "antichrists" already sowing their poison, in preparation for the big one) will be an immensely popular, charismatic, persuasive figure who is able to unite all political backgrounds in support (sound anything like Hanoi John)?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 02:12:14 PM »
Hanoi John was in no way charismatic.  He looks like Lurch from the Addams Family.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »
All I have to say is that we have to put our support for Guliani over Romney and McCain so that secular republicans abandon them.  I think the religious republicans like their chance with Huckabee and he will not slip..He will be a top 2 candidate for the republicans. 

However, I think the secular lefty republicans out number the religious conservative ones...therefore, if that is the case, we have to push for Guliani until it his him versus Huckabee...I dont' want it to be Mccain vs Huckabee because i think more republicans will opt for Mccain...

What do you guys think? did this make any sense?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »
Hanoi John was in no way charismatic.  He looks like Lurch from the Addams Family.
Yes, but the media idolizes him and he is able to draw big support from both parties. There isn't a lot of organized opposition to him from any quarters.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 03:14:43 PM »
I think the reason why Giuliani's campaign is collapsing is because he became obsessed with Florida.

By the beginning of November, Giuliani was closing in on Romney in NH and was a legitimate challenger to him in that state.  McCain was far behind both of them.  Then by Thanksgiving, Giuliani basically decided to stop campaigning in NH and McCain took away a lot of his support in that state.  Thus, McCain jumped at least 10 points in polls in that state while Giuliani fell about 10 percentage points.  Once McCain was a a solid 2nd in polls in NH, he then began to receive tons of media endorsements there.

If Giuliani didn't stop campaigning in NH, he would have maintained his position of at least 2nd there and McCain would never have made a comeback.  It's all Giuliani's fault that McCain has made this comeback.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
If Hillary won in Iowa, independents in NH would have probably decided that Hillary would be unstoppable in any other state for the Democrat nomination and would have all flocked to vote in the GOP primary.  However, since Obama won in Iowa, it's possible that many independents would vote in the Iowa primary to decide between the top three Democrat candidates.  So hopefully, most of McCain's independent fanbase won't vote in the GOP primary. 

The media is making it very tough to stop McCain.  If it's pointed out that McCain voted against tax cuts, for example, the media portrays it as "going negative."  It's called a policy difference; it's not an attack on McCain's character.