Poll

Should JTF support Obama in winning the Democratic nomination?

Yes
3 (12.5%)
No
16 (66.7%)
Do not know
1 (4.2%)
Needs more exploration
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should JTF Help Osama Win The Democratic Nomination  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Should JTF Help Osama Win The Democratic Nomination
« on: January 04, 2008, 05:38:55 AM »
Chaim and all of my other brother/sisters:

I say yes. BHO will be the weakest of the three Democratic candidates in the general election. A certain percentage of the population will refuse to vote for a black or a Muslim--probably greater than the percentage who would refuse to vote for a female. Obama will not get the same knee-jerk fealty from airheaded women voters that Hitlery would, even though some would support him just because he is black and therefore a fellow "disadvantaged person".

It will be much easier for the GOP to effectively attack a political newbie like Obama than the dirtiest, most brutal, most experienced political hitmen in the world (the Clintons). Since Obama is shaping up to have the most backing from Hollywood, he will have one more strike against his name in the face of middle American voters.

In my opinion, Obama is the least electable Democrat, and John Edwards the most (because of his reputation as a centrist and cross-party outreacher). Although I don't doubt that many JTF members will be horrified by this thread and poll just from reading the title, an analysis of the facts on the field will demonstrate that (for now only), we should be wishing him luck at the primaries/caucuses.

Chaimfan

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Should JTF Help Osama Win The Democratic Nomination
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 06:07:32 AM »
I think you have a point. A black president fro the USA is something which is less likely for a lot of voters to choose for than a Hitlery.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 06:13:50 AM »
Yes I agree to that his less likely to win, the Americans are not brainwashed enough to choose shvartza muSSlim, but helping this dreck in any way is wrong and  beneth our dignity. it's like helping HAMAS. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 06:20:36 AM »
no I think its a nutty idea.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 06:43:50 AM »
What would we do if Muslims were fighting Muslims...let them kill each other..

I say let's not get involved with teh demoncrats...let them kill each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 06:44:39 AM »
I voted will have to explore more ,but on second thought i decided no help Kucinich ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 10:06:31 AM »
I think the only thing we can do is make propaganda for the Republicans.
And hope .... hope for a change in policy....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »

I say yes. BHO will be the weakest of the three Democratic candidates in the general election. A certain percentage of the population will refuse to vote for a black or a Muslim--probably greater than the percentage who would refuse to vote for a female. Obama will not get the same knee-jerk fealty from airheaded women voters that Hitlery would, even though some would support him just because he is black and therefore a fellow "disadvantaged person".

It will be much easier for the GOP to effectively attack a political newbie like Obama than the dirtiest, most brutal, most experienced political hitmen in the world (the Clintons). Since Obama is shaping up to have the most backing from Hollywood, he will have one more strike against his name in the face of middle American voters.

In my opinion, Obama is the least electable Democrat, and John Edwards the most (because of his reputation as a centrist and cross-party outreacher). Although I don't doubt that many JTF members will be horrified by this thread and poll just from reading the title, an analysis of the facts on the field will demonstrate that (for now only), we should be wishing him luck at the primaries/caucuses.

Chaimfan

i think it is u who may ve wrong. BO just won the first one in iowa

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »
But B.O. stinks.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »

Chaimfan

I completely disagree.

Hillary is less of a threat. Did you see the speeches last night?

Hillary was droning and boring and Obama was great. A great speaker.

If I was a gullible moron, I might think about voting for him. He is a much stronger candidate than Hitlery.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
B.O.'s been studying videos of Michael King (MLK).  he speaks just like him.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 01:51:10 PM »
But the media won't reveal that he's Muslim and the media also refuses to reveal info about the racist church that he belongs to with Oprah. 

Although Obama's campaign is all about slogans and little substance, he has a very big following and would be able to get many people to the polls to vote for him.  I think he would win the general election in a landslide.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be almost impossible for anyone to oppose any policy proposed by him if he becomes president.  Many people have been brainwashed into believing that he's a "unifier" that would unify the country.  So that means that anyone who would oppose him on any issues would get bashed as a racist, someone who is against unifying the country, etc. 

It would be easier to oppose Hillary since she has a reputation as a polarizing politician.  Remember when she called General Petraeus a liar and also supported that ad from moveon.org? 

They're both awful but Obama would be worse.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 04:43:10 PM »
I disagree because while in the short term you may have a point, in the long run letting a black racist Muslim get so far in a presidential race paves the way for the next black racist to take power as 3rd worlders grow in numbers.

It's horrific that a Muslim should have such legitimacy in this race and that's why I think we should support Hillary. Huckabee can beat the Clintons as he proved in Arkansas.

We should be praying for Huckabee vs. Clinton, in my opinion.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »
I think it's an excellent strategy, providing that the primary elections turn out in a way which would justify doing it.

Let's face it:  We've got some characters on this forum whose support for anyone would be all it takes to sink their chances!   ;D

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
I think you have a point. A black president fro the USA is something which is less likely for a lot of voters to choose for than a Hitlery.

Exactly. Anything would be better than Whoerelly Clinton winning the nomination.
I have nightmares about her winning. Let's hope it doesn't come true.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »
I think that Clinton will win the nomination.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
Theres no need to promote Obama by doing this...but by bashing them both with Hillary even more....you could

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »
Even though BHO is ahead in the Dhimmicrat polls, white people aren't going to vote for a black president.  It's like Chris Rock said, "It just sounds like a cool thing to say 'yeah Imma vote for 'im uh, heh heh'"!
Clinton is far more likely to win the Dem nominee than BHO, so it could be wiser to destroy her first, then let McCain waste BHO in the presidential election.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 02:02:41 AM »

I think the best strategy in the next few months is for the primary focus to be on defeating Barack Hussein Obama.     But at the same time,   have a secondary focus in reminding people of the massive amount of baggage that Hillary Clinton and her so called husband brings to the table.     Both Obama and Hillary need to be weakened.     The possibility exists that both will be on the 2008 Democratic ticket.     

The bottom line is both Obama and Hillary would be an absolute disaster for the United States,   Israel,   and Western Civilization as a whole.     If one or both are elected this November,    I'm VERY CONCERNED that the damage that will be done will be permanent.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/