Author Topic: The Obama Campaign  (Read 2615 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The Obama Campaign
« on: January 04, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
I want people at this forum to see the following: 

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=14095.0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: The Obama Campaign
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 06:53:49 PM »
If Obama wins the democratic nomination, the republicans will have a very easy time winning the election.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »
If Obama wins the democratic nomination, the republicans will have a very easy time winning the election.

So - should we hope Obama wins
and - should we endorse him? Even if he is our enemy?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »

I suppose

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »

I'm not so sure about that...  ???
Obama has a real strong backing and we would have to work just as hard to defeat him!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 11:14:58 PM »

I read that the Democrats/leftist media  are pushing/promoting  Huckabee because they know Obama can beat him. What do you think?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »

I read that the Democrats/leftist media  are pushing/promoting  Huckabee because they know Obama can beat him. What do you think?

It's the only thing that we can count on for now... Huckabee vs Obama

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 01:59:34 AM »

It's the only thing that we can count on for now... Huckabee vs Obama

Yes, imo the Republicrats are all phonies but Huckabee is the only one I can really vote for.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »

I completely disagree with this assessment. If it comes down to Huckabee versus Obama, most of the country is going to feel a lot more comfortable voting for a white Christan male than a black guy. I know many people on this forum think that Obama's race is helping him. But I tend to think that his race is actually a handicap for him and will ultimately make him unelectable.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »

I completely disagree with this assessment. If it comes down to Huckabee versus Obama, most of the country is going to feel a lot more comfortable voting for a white Christan male than a black guy. I know many people on this forum think that Obama's race is helping him. But I tend to think that his race is actually a handicap for him and will ultimately make him unelectable.
If this guy was White you would never look at him twice. The man is inept and really has no grasp of the position he is seeking besides what his handlers tell him to say. Its the fact that he appears to be a clean cut black (not to dark skinned) that has got him to where he is. Sad fact is I think it will get him the nomination and put him into a very close election. The moderate Democrats and Liberals feel that a black is what is needed to correct what ills America after all this is what the left has been spoon feeding them for the past 20 years. Now they have their man. The only thing that will save America from having the likes of a Dave Dinkins in the White House is the conservative Democrats and the Republicans. No matter who the Republican candidate will be they will have a uphill battle against this media darling. The Media thinks its found the Black JFK
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 11:07:44 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 01:09:03 PM »

I'm not so sure about that...  ???
Obama has a real strong backing and we would have to work just as hard to defeat him!

Your probably right, but you never know.   If we are in a recession by November, voters may be inclined for what they beleive is a protest vote.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »

If this guy was White you would never look at him twice. The man is inept and really has no grasp of the position he is seeking besides what his handlers tell him to say.

Sounds a lot like our current president!

[/quote]
Its the fact that he appears to be a clean cut black (not to dark skinned) that has got him to where he is. Sad fact is I think it will get him the nomination and put him into a very close election. The moderate Democrats and Liberals feel that a black is what is needed to correct what ills America after all this is what the left has been spoon feeding them for the past 20 years. Now they have their man. The only thing that will save America from having the likes of a Dave Dinkins in the White House is the conservative Democrats and the Republicans. No matter who the Republican candidate will be they will have a uphill battle against this media darling. The Media thinks its found the Black JFK
[/quote]

I think that he is a formidable appointment despite his color and that many people are making his race more of an issue in a negative way a lot more than it should. I am not in favor of Obama, having nothing to do with his race or his suspected alliances with being a Muslim. I don't think he has the experience and knowledge to be the leader of the free world. I think what is making his campaign so successful is that he is NOT making race an issue here and does not appear to be a Dave Dinkins, Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton type of candidate. In fact, if he is really smart, he will stay as far away from those characters as possible. I think that we certainly have our reasons to oppose Obama. But I don't think that playing the race card and the Muslim card should be the reasons for opposing him. There are plenty of other reasons for us to oppose him solely on the merits and the issues.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »
Hillary Clinton still isn't out of the picture though is she? She just lost in Iowa.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 04:20:14 PM »
Hillary Clinton still isn't out of the picture though is she? She just lost in Iowa.

That's correct. This is far from over. If Hillary won Iowa, it would have virtually been over. But since she lost, it's now going to turn into a real contest.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 04:27:41 PM »

That's correct. This is far from over. If Hillary won Iowa, it would have virtually been over. But since she lost, it's now going to turn into a real contest.

So does each state have a turn at a certain time to vote or something? If so, when will New Yorks turn come?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »

just about

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 12:05:27 PM »

This is one of the most ignorant statements that I've seen coon this forum from an active poster. 

Before I explain why you're wrong, I'll allow you to re-think your analysis that led you to that conclusion.