Author Topic: The New Crusade  (Read 8007 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
The New Crusade
« on: January 05, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »
In recent years we are all witnesses to the rise of muslim population in our holy European land. With that came terror, rape, murders and attacks on our Jewish allies. We came to that point that we need to follow their laws and customs otherwise they will terrorise us.
They bring also big discord betwen Christian brothers (orthodox, catholics, protestants). Example is England who was Serbian allies for the long time until it's land was taken by the Arab muslims nazis. Now they feel ashamed to help their fellow Christian allies in Kosovo because white Christian population live in fear of new muslim attacks (like one in London).
Let's unite and make our Europe muslim free. Send our army and free Jews and holy city Jerusalem from muslim terror. Help our white Christian brothers in South Africa, who are victims of genocide.  O0 O0
Do you all agree?????? ;)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: The New Crusade
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »
In recent years we are all witnesses to the rise of muslim population in our holy European land. With that came terror, rape, murders and attacks on our Jewish allies. We came to that point that we need to follow their laws and customs otherwise they will terrorise us.
They bring also big discord betwen Christian brothers (orthodox, catholics, protestants). Example is England who was Serbian allies for the long time until it's land was taken by the Arab muslims nazis. Now they feel ashamed to help their fellow Christian allies in Kosovo because white Christian population live in fear of new muslim attacks (like one in London).
Let's unite and make our Europe muslim free. Send our army and free Jews and holy city Jerusalem from muslim terror. Help our white Christian brothers in South Africa, who are victims of genocide.  O0 O0

I don't know that English policy was affected by the %muslims ...

All muslims must convert, or be deported.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »

i agree
i think it was, now they must fight for muslim right on europian soil/kosovo...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »

i agree

Listen, if some integrate, convert, make a business, I will not harm them.

All that are Jihadis, and want to steal my country, are to be deported for once and for alll.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 08:27:26 PM »

i agree

Listen, if some integrate, convert, make a business, I will not harm them.

All that are Jihadis, and want to steal my country, are to be deported for once and for alll.

you must understand, i am not calling for mass murders of muslims, just have them out of europe..otherwise we will be wiped out

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »
We will have to recognise, that all Europeans have to fight against the islamisation of Europe.

Therefore, the nation-state of Albania, and the part of Turkey that is on Byzantine-soil, must
be cleared of the religion of peace.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »
We will have to recognise, that all Europeans have to fight against the islamisation of Europe.

Therefore, the nation-state of Albania, and the part of Turkey that is on Byzantine-soil, must
bosnia too, but every europian country now is having some kind of trubles with muslims..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »

bosnia too, but every europian country now is having some kind of trubles with muslims..

in Holland Belgium, the situation is not much better than in the Balkans.
You will see , in 15 years, we will have no control in some large areas.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »

in Holland Belgium, the situation is not much better than in the Balkans.
You will see , in 15 years, we will have no control in some large areas.
That is why I opened this topic, we need to unite now!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »
1- "Crusade" is a dirty word for me, so much as "nazi". Crusaders massacred Jews, Samaritans, and Karaites!!!!
2- A Christian Army in Jerusalem????? NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!! Eretz Yisrael leAm Yisrael, for ever!!!!!!!
3- Muslims in britain should covert to what?????? To Noahidism??? Perhaps it would be good. But Britain is for the British. Converting them to Christianity???? NOOOOOOOOO. Lest some British Inquisitor tries to convert also Jews!!!!!!
Another Inquisition!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
4-Bizantines massacred the Samaritans, another dirty word for me is "Bizantine".

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »
1- "Crusade" is a dirty word for me, so much as "nazi". Crusaders massacred Jews, Samaritans, and Karaites!!!!
2- A Christian Army in Jerusalem????? NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!! Eretz Yisrael leAm Yisrael, for ever!!!!!!!
3- Muslims in britain should covert to what?????? To Noahidism??? Perhaps it would be good. But Britain is for the British. Converting them to Christianity???? NOOOOOOOOO. Lest some British Inquisitor tries to convert also Jews!!!!!!
4-Bizantines massacred the Samaritans, another dirty word for me is "Bizantine".
I see, you hate christians..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »

Raulmarrio.
we don't want to destroy Israel OK.
We even don't want to live there.
We do love the Jews, that is why we spent so much time on this forum.
Because we are pro-Israel.
We need a crusade, a war, a vengance, whatever you want to call it ,
To get rid of our common enemy : the Jihad-muslim.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »

I don't hate Christians. I hate Inquisition and Crusades. And Christians could volunteer to defend Jersusalem from Muslim terrorists/invaders, as far as they work under JEWISH control. Not like the crusaders who murdered ten thousand Jews in Jerusalem only, in one day!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:56:34 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 08:59:03 PM »

I don't hate Christians. I hate Inquisition and Crusades. And Christians could volunteer to defend Jersusalem from Muslim terrorists/invaders, as far as they work under JEWISH control. Not like the crusaders who mudered ten thousand Jews in Jerusalem only, in one day!!!!!!
This crusade I am talking about would be very different one. We would fight to drive muslims out of Jerusalem and European countries. No war crimes, loot, or rape. Just big christian/jewish army to kick muslims out. Later if they want to have good relationships or to do trade with us, fine, but they need to know where their borders are.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 09:00:54 PM by serbian army »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »

I don't hate Christians. I hate Inquisition and Crusades. And Christians could volunteer to defend Jersusalem from Muslim terrorists/invaders, as far as they work under JEWISH control. Not like the crusaders who murdered ten thousand Jews in Jerusalem only, in one day!!!!!!

You're right to defend to Jews that were killed by Christians.
I don't deny Crusades hurt Orthodox, Jews and others.

My first known family member went on Crusade to Israel in the middle ages and came back.

I hope i will go on Crusade to Mekkka and burn that place to the ground.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2008, 09:20:08 PM »
Joining civilised peoples of differents religions to fight Muslim invaders may be right. But you shouldn't call it a "Crusade".
Crusaders massacred 10 thousand Orthodox Jews in one day only in Jerusalem. Just imagine how many Jews they may have killed in all Israel while they stayed!!!!! Millions!!!!!
Karaites were 40% percent of the Israelite population of Jerusalem at that time, now they are only 30 thosand in the whole world. What happened to the rest? Some may have assimilated, but most were murdered!!!!!!
Samaritans were 1.2 millions in 5th century. In 1917 there were only 146 left (now they are about 800). What happened???? They were murdered by Bizantines, Crusaders, and Muslims!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2008, 09:21:50 PM »
Joining civilised peoples of differents religions to fight Muslim invaders may be right. But you shouldn't call it a "Crusade".
Crusaders massacred 10 thousand Orthodox Jews in one day only in Jerusalem. Just imagine how many Jews they may have killed in all Israel while they stayed!!!!! Millions!!!!!
Karaites were 40% percent of the Israelite population of Jerusalem at that time, now they are only 30 thosand in the whole world. What happened to the rest? Some may have assimilated, but most were murdered!!!!!!
Samaritans were 1.2 millions in 5th century. In 1917 there were only 146 left (now they are about 800). What happened???? They were murdered by Bizantines, Crusaders, and Muslims!!!!

Let's ask Chaim. Maybe he likes the idea of a Crusade.
It is afteral the best known fight ever against muslims.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 09:32:58 PM »
Let's ask Chaim. Maybe he likes the idea of a Crusade.
It is afteral the best known fight ever against muslims

If you want a war against invaders or terrorists, just call it antiterrorist war. Not that dirty word (Crusade). It's like insulting the memory of Israelite martyrs!!!
And to paise Crusaders, even if they achieved success against inveders, it's like praising nazis!!!!!

newman

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 09:50:01 PM »
The crusaders murdered Jews by the thousand in europe AND the Holy Land. The term for ridding europe of muslims should be 'Homeland Defense'.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 10:09:05 PM »
well can we remove the tread and make one HomeLandDefense

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 04:00:18 AM »
Ehm to clear something up

1. The crusaders in the crusades were all catholic
2. Byzantium, Was like yugoslavia, a union. Of Serbs, Greeks, Illyrians, Macedons etc. Serbs had no interest in anatolia/asia minor
3. Serbs have never started war except for once, vs Hungary. So you can rule out Serbian Orthodox soldiers massacring anyone but muslims.
4. Why do the new crusaders need to be under jewish control? how would that benefit?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 05:52:16 AM »

2. Byzantium, Was like yugoslavia, a union. Of Serbs, Greeks, Illyrians, Macedons etc. Serbs had no interest in anatolia/asia minor
3. Serbs have never started war except for once, vs Hungary. So you can rule out Serbian Orthodox soldiers massacring anyone but muslims.
4. Why do the new crusaders need to be under jewish control? how would that benefit?

OK bad idea. cancel it .

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 11:04:52 AM »

1.Remember that we orthodox called for their help
2.Serbs had interests in Anatolia, first they wanted to conquere that part, second reason is that most Serbs turned to orthodox christianity by that time.
3.Serbs started WWI
4.Who said that this crusade would be under Jewish control? Jews would join forces with us. We help them kick muslims out, and in return our holy places in Jerusalem will be safe.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
We didnt start the WWI.

You're saying that a world war erupted because Princip shot ferdinand?

So if a Serb shoots Bush, do you think there willl be a third world war?

The reason the war erupted was because,

Prussia(Austria-Hungary) had a general, whos name escapes me right now but, he asked the kaizer 20 times even more,
that Prussia needs to attack Serbia.

Seriously look it all up.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 12:39:33 PM »
I agree with Serbian Cetnik,

The Austro Hungarian authorities started to terrorize the Serbs in Bosnia and Hercegoina and in Vojvodina.

Their empire was hungry for a new war and for territorial expansion.

They just needed an occasion to start the war.
They sent their prince Franjo Ferdinand to Serb areas knowing that somebody could probably attack him or assassinate him.