Author Topic: Stopping Puppy Mills in the US  (Read 5133 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Stopping Puppy Mills in the US
« on: January 06, 2008, 12:23:54 AM »
That is one thing I believe that a JTF nation should put a stop to when it comes to appreciation for creation.   Read into puppy mills they are a disgrace.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

Re: Stopping Puppy Mills in the US
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:28:35 AM »
Puppy mills, backyard breeders, and people who let the animals breed out of control all need stopped.  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:29:56 AM »
The conditions these dogs are in these illegal puppy and dog breeders are disgusting and cruel beyond belief.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 12:33:31 AM »
The conditions these dogs are in these illegal puppy and dog breeders are disgusting and cruel beyond belief.

Yes the ASPCA  has many recorded cases. I only hope one day our RSPCA will follow in their foot steps.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »

Yes the ASPCA  has many recorded cases. I only hope one day our RSPCA will follow in their foot steps.

yes

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 10:19:48 PM »
Indeed, man was placed above the animals, in order to watch over them...it is therefore vital for any Rigteous governments to follow this Commandment from G-D

In fact, it calls for the destruction of islam...and their beastiality!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »
The conditions of puppy mills are also bad on how the owners of these illegal kennels how they treat the animals that they board up.

For example they board 50 to 60 dogs in a small cage so dogs tend to fight each other, they sleep on their own waste and become filled with illness, then once they do get sick they are put to sleep.  

I saw a documentary where these coward scum of the earth owners they send people to actually kidnap dogs from peoples' yards so they kidnap a dog that can cost 500 dollars from a private breeder that is legal with papers and treatment and then stick them in these conditions and sell them for 10 bucks.  People think they gotten a great deal on the dogs but they turn ot to be diseased from sleeping on their waste, sleeping out in freezing temps and that is just mild compared what other things they do in these horror kennels.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 03:20:14 PM »
I agree.  They must be stopped.  They are cruel and can cause deformities.

newman

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 02:23:24 PM »
:::D Oh my!
I saw this at a quck glance and I thought you were calling me a puppy that needs to be stopped int he US.

"stop puppy Mills"

I was like  :o but I get it now.
Yes I agree, poor puppies! I love dogs, how can people be so cruel to animals.

The japs you love so much are horrendously cruel to ALL animals.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »
Let's stop bashing Japanese.

Rabbi Tovia Singer (whom you love) has gone on and on about how the Japanese saved Jewish lives.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »
Let's stop bashing Japanese.

Rabbi Tovia Singer (whom you love) has gone on and on about how the Japanese saved Jewish lives.
They were still allied with nazi germany!

Did they protest what germany was doing?

Did they ask the germans to stop murdering Jews?

Rabbi Singer didn't blow what they did out of all proportion like you people are doing. Saving a few Jewish lives is most worthy but it doesn't excuse all manner of cruelty and barbarism to millions of others.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
Rabbi Singer dedicated an entire show on the subject. I know. I listen to his show. He loves the Japanese people.

Just like some of the Jews are self-hating traitors, the same applies to the Japanese. Some of our own government are traitors but it doesn't make the American or Australian people evil.

And it's ok to disagree.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »
Rabbi Singer dedicated an entire show on the subject. I know. I listen to his show. He loves the Japanese people.

Just like some of the Jews are self-hating traitors, the same applies to the Japanese. Some of our own government are traitors but it doesn't make the American or Australian people evil.

And it's ok to disagree.

No problem.

But just as we should acknowledge the good deeds of a nation, we can also condemn the bad deeds.

Rabbi Singers countrymen and relatives weren't subjuct to jap 'hospitality' and 'bamboo manicures'..................mine were!

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 03:46:24 PM »

And it's ok to disagree.

No problem.

But just as we should acknowledge the good deeds of a nation, we can also condemn the bad deeds.

Rabbi Singers countrymen and relatives weren't subjuct to jap 'hospitality' and 'bamboo manicures'..................mine were!

If someone in the forum who's a worthy righteous person were half-Japanese, would you stop liking them just because of their ancestry?

Of coarse not. I like many japanese that I meet. But that won't stop me condemning the repugnant aspects of their culture OR reminding others of the atrocities in WW".

newman

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 04:03:58 PM »

And it's ok to disagree.

No problem.

If someone in the forum who's a worthy righteous person were half-Japanese, would you stop liking them just because of their ancestry?

Of coarse not. I like many japanese that I meet. But that won't stop me condemning the repugnant aspects of their culture OR reminding others of the atrocities in WW".
Oh gee, if you like the person but hate the culture that would make me feel sooo much better!
Its not "that" person's fault their ancestors were jack@@sses.
I mean, look how horrible Europeans treated Jews in the Middle Ages slautering soooo many during the crusades. The killings went on for so long. But I don't hold grudges againts Europeans now.
Everyone has a choice. The younger generations can choose to reject the evilness of the past or not. In my case...or who ever is half Japanese & the Japanese people I know, they have come to reject the past atrocities. I love Japanese culture.

You're making a straw argumen.

Who's holding a grudge against present -day japs (apart fro their illegal whaling)?

Also, we still condemn the anti-semitic europeans without directly blaming the present day ones.

What's your objection?