Author Topic: What's wrong with Ron Paul?  (Read 10046 times)

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
What's wrong with Ron Paul?
« on: January 06, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »
I saw Chaim's video on Ron Paul.  I usually like what Chaim has to say, but I think he makes some very fallacious arguments.

Arguing that x and y support Ron Paul is a fallacy of guilt by association.  Yes, one of the fellows at StørmFrønt donated money to his campaign, but does that make Ron Paul a Nazi or racist?  Sure, he could have turned it down, but that would undermine the grassroots element of his campaign. 

Chaim also grossly fails to grasp what Ron Paul said with regards to our foreign policy and 9/11, as well as equating that in having "Truther" supporters, Ron Paul himself is a "truther."  Yes, I'm sure some his supporters think 9/11 was an inside job and the government was behind it, but this more than a stone's throw away from Ron Paul said at I think was the first debate.  He said the terrorists were ultimately responsible in later interviews, what he's getting at is that our foreign policy is angering the Arab world, and our policy in effect served as a contingency for the 9/11 attacks, and that we should review our foreign policy.  I think an apt analogy is that we don't like illegal aliens taking our jobs, and the Arabs don't like us having military installations on their land. 

I point this out, because Ron Paul is the most conservative and only actual conservative running.  He wants to eliminate the IRS and virtually all federal programs, he's the only one who is against the Iraq War and voted against it, and he will keep us out of unnecessary wars.   

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: What's wrong with Ron Paul?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 01:28:23 AM »
EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 01:28:59 AM »
He is a left-wing politician.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 01:29:46 AM »
He's a Nazi and uses the word Neo-Con. Plus, he donates to white nazi nationalist organizations and all of his fans are nazis and support him etc.

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 01:34:17 AM »

Eliminating the IRS is leftwing?  Getting rid of virtually all federal programs is leftwing? 

check this out

http://www.lewrockwell.com/block/block88.html

What's wrong with the word "neo-con"?  They are actual people who have royally wrecked this country. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 01:36:25 AM »

Eliminating the IRS is leftwing?  Getting rid of virtually all federal programs is leftwing? 

check this out

http://www.lewrockwell.com/block/block88.html

What's wrong with the word "neo-con"?  They are actual people who have royally wrecked this country. 

He will take no action against terrorists. that's leftism.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 01:40:20 AM »
Shitler used the word " das Internationales Finanzjudentom".

Now it's neo-cons

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 01:41:46 AM »
He says that the having U.S. installations in the middle east caused 9/11. He can argue that..But it doesn't seem like he's in a hurry to catch Osama bin Laden and bring alquieda to justice.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 01:43:12 AM »
He says that the having U.S. installations in the middle east caused 9/11. He can argue that..But it doesn't seem like he's in a hurry to catch Osama bin Laden and bring alquieda to justice.

Neither is Bush

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 01:43:51 AM »
Being antiwar does not mean he won't take action against Terrorists.  I guess you would construe Bush's war on Iraq leftism, as it is an unnecessary war that is costing us much money, essentially a giant government program, which is leftist.

It's wrong because he blames it on Jews. He uses Neo-Con as a code word for Jews.

Can you back that up?  That's as conspiracy theoryesqe as the truther's.  There are actual neocons, some who are Jews, some who are not.  It's funny Ambiortix calls him a leftist, when neoconservatism, according to Michael Lind, in fact has its roots in Leftism.   

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 01:44:06 AM »
Bush is a bush

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 01:46:17 AM »

It's wrong because he blames it on Jews. He uses Neo-Con as a code word for Jews.

He probably does..But is there any direct poof he uses Neo-Con as a code word for Jews?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 01:47:21 AM »
Listen...Ron Paul blames the US for the Muslims wanting to destroy us. The problem is that he doesn't understand that the reason why Muslims hate us is because in the Koran it encourages them to take over the world and kill or convert the infidels. Appeasing a brutal enemy is poor foreign policy.

Yes, i like him for his consistincy and principled point of view...However, he is consistently wrong and on the opposite when it comes down to defending this country.

He's a big no-no!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 01:48:36 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul#Letters_of_marque_and_reprisal

Paul put forth a marque and repraisal act that would have targetted specific terrorists.  Letters of Marque would grant the "right" (protection of the government) for citizens to kill the said terrorists, essentially they would have bounty.  I'll have to check if it got passed, if not, well, who are the leftists then?  He also voted in favor of the authorization of war in Afghanistan.  I think it's safe to Paul would go after the terrorists. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 01:52:39 AM »
We can't have "in the closet" jew-bashers running for president and scapegoating them and using secret code words for jews. He also isn't a supporter of Israel.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 01:53:49 AM »
Just because he says they attacked us because "we're over there," doesn't mean that he's not against bringing Alquida to justice...But  it just doesn't seem to me that he's eager to get Bin Laden for what he did...I agree with him that the US shouldn't even bother with that part of the world unless there is a threat against the us.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 01:54:49 AM »
We can't have "in the closet" jew-bashers running for president and scapegoating them and using secret code words for jews. He also isn't a supporter of Israel.

It may be true, but how do we know that he's using it as a codeword for Jews? No one really gave direct evidence of this..

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 03:03:58 AM »
all of you who support ron paul are on the wrong site.this site is created by mr.chaim and if he say that ron is bad and jtf support huckabee, there is nothing else to it!this is not democratcy what mr.chaim says that it final,if you can't deal with it go somewhere else until electon is over.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 03:27:48 AM »
all of you who support ron paul are on the wrong site.this site is created by mr.chaim and if he say that ron is bad and jtf support huckabee, there is nothing else to it!this is not democratcy what mr.chaim says that it final,if you can't deal with it go somewhere else until electon is over.

chaim welcomes discussion and disagreement/debate

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 03:40:36 AM »
Being antiwar does not mean he won't take action against Terrorists.  I guess you would construe Bush's war on Iraq leftism, as it is an unnecessary war that is costing us much money, essentially a giant government program, which is leftist.

Can you back that up?  That's as conspiracy theoryesqe as the truther's.  There are actual neocons, some who are Jews, some who are not.  It's funny Ambiortix calls him a leftist, when neoconservatism, according to Michael Lind, in fact has its roots in Leftism.   

Ron Paul, in his article "Neo-Conned" claims that neocons unconditionally support the Likud Party.  That exposes the fact that he uses "neocons" as code words for Jews.  Just as well, it is absurd to connect neoconservativsm with lenninism and bolshevism (which is what many Buchananites and others claim today).  Of course the neocons are anti-Israel, and support the pro-democracy policies of Woodrow Wilson, but to somehow connect that with lenninism and bolshevism is absurd.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 03:52:24 AM »
WTF? Hang on I will help you out here, Ron Paul so great, he is a MD, and delivered 4000 babies, and served 5 years in the US military, oh suck , kiss, crawl on my hands and knees............. ::)

He is a Neo Nazi scum bag Get Over it!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 03:56:17 AM »

chaim welcomes discussion and disagreement/debate
no when it come to this!have you heard that JTF support hackbee!so anything else is out of question!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:23 AM »

Ron Paul, in his article "Neo-Conned" claims that neocons unconditionally support the Likud Party.  That exposes the fact that he uses "neocons" as code words for Jews.  Just as well, it is absurd to connect neoconservativsm with lenninism and bolshevism (which is what many Buchananites and others claim today).  Of course the neocons are anti-Israel, and support the pro-democracy policies of Woodrow Wilson, but to somehow connect that with lenninism and bolshevism is absurd.

It is stupid of him to equate neocons with leninists and to say that the neocons support the Likud. But that still doesn't prove he's using neocons as a code for Jews..I need more proof..I'm almost there guys

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 04:54:25 AM »
It is really comical to think that anyone could really picture Ron Paul as president of the United States. This guy really is a hundred and fifty years to late with the kind of policy he wants America to follow. The world as he sees it does not exist in 2008. He makes a good point here and there however America can not be isolationist in todays world and this is one of his key issues. This guy is nothing more then a aging 60's flower child that thinks no defense spending is needed. He feels that all that money is wasted and could be put to use in social programs. Honestly this guy is a non issue a distraction. Why he is even on the Republican panel is really strange. This guy should be relegated to one of the minor parties. His policy on Israel is sickening. Chaim is absolutely correct about Ron Paul he really don't fit into any picture JTF would like to see.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 05:00:21 AM »
EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you provide me information and give some examples.
I am not optimally informed about this subject.