Author Topic: From mikehuckabee.com, what mike says about israel  (Read 1236 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
From mikehuckabee.com, what mike says about israel
« on: January 07, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »
I am a steadfast supporter of Israel, our staunch ally in the War on Terror, the only fully-functioning democracy in the Middle East, and our greatest friend in that region.
The United States must remain true to its long-standing commitment to the Israeli people.   
As President, I will always ensure that Israel has access to the state-of-the-art weapons and technology "she needs to defend herself from those who seek her annihilation.

I've visited the Middle East extensively over the past thirty-five years, including nine trips to Israel. I salute and support Israel as our staunch ally in the War on Terror and our greatest friend in that region. As the only fully-functioning democracy in the Middle East, Israel occupies a unique position both geographically and geopolitically. Israel is an important partner in the spread of freedom and democracy throughout the Middle East and the world.

The United States must remain true to its long-standing, bipartisan commitment to the Israelis. I will always ensure that Israel has access to the state-of-the-art weapons and technology she needs to defend herself from those who seek her annihilation."

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: From mikehuckabee.com, what mike says about israel
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 11:03:38 PM »
I am a steadfast supporter of Israel, our staunch ally in the War on Terror, the only fully-functioning democracy in the Middle East, and our greatest friend in that region.
The United States must remain true to its long-standing commitment to the Israeli people.   
As President, I will always ensure that Israel has access to the state-of-the-art weapons and technology "she needs to defend herself from those who seek her annihilation.

I've visited the Middle East extensively over the past thirty-five years, including nine trips to Israel. I salute and support Israel as our staunch ally in the War on Terror and our greatest friend in that region. As the only fully-functioning democracy in the Middle East, Israel occupies a unique position both geographically and geopolitically. Israel is an important partner in the spread of freedom and democracy throughout the Middle East and the world.

The United States must remain true to its long-standing, bipartisan commitment to the Israelis. I will always ensure that Israel has access to the state-of-the-art weapons and technology she needs to defend herself from those who seek her annihilation."

I also read somewhere that he said he supported a p@lestinian state in Egypt or Saudi Arabia. Now I like Jordan as a better candidate, but his idea is fine too  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 06:19:26 AM »
i cant believe some idiots on this forum even dare critercise him. As for juliany, hes so evil its incredible, pro abortion, pro homo, pro all thingsa evil...

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »

How can you call what Israel has a fully-functioning democracy.  They may be our best friend in the area, even though we would both be better off ending this, and we need to stop meddling in their affairs and let them straighten their own country out.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 07:15:11 PM »
Huckabee is soft on crime which bothers me a lot and do not call people on this forum idiots for a diffrence of opinions c4j.   Beware what you all wish for cause it may bite you in the end.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline LindaSoG

• Junior JTFer
    • Something... and Half of Something
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 07:30:24 PM »

Huckabee gives a good speech, but he's proven himself to be dishonest and I don't trust him.  He won't get my vote.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:33:38 PM »

Huckabee gives a good speech, but he's proven himself to be dishonest and I don't trust him.  He won't get my vote.

I don't trust him either and I suggest people to do their homework very carefully about Huckster.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »

I also read somewhere that he said he supported a p@lestinian state in Egypt or Saudi Arabia. Now I like Jordan as a better candidate, but his idea is fine too  :::D

Jordan is part of The Land of Israel. Egypt or Saudi Arabia would be better because Arabs' ancestral homeland is Saudi Arabia and the specific Palis in Israel are recent immigrants from Egypt.

From the Nile to the Euphrates includes both part of egypt and saudi arabia, either way I dont care where they go, just out
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 07:35:21 PM »

Jordan is part of The Land of Israel. Egypt or Saudi Arabia would be better because Arabs' ancestral homeland is Saudi Arabia and the specific Palis in Israel are recent immigrants from Egypt.

From the Nile to the Euphrates includes both part of egypt and saudi arabia, either way I dont care where they go, just out

This is part of the covenant G-d gave to Abraham, and while Israel is in fact for his grandson Jacob, isn't Arabia for Ishmael (Arabs)?  I'm not for sure, but didn't G-d also make a covenant with Ishmael? 

Anyway, that's what I like about Ron Paul.  NO foreign aid for Israel or the Arabs, which the Arabs combined is more than Israel. And as chaim mentions, aid only serves to weaken Israel, Israel should be self sufficient and dependent on only herself.