Author Topic: Obama must be stopped  (Read 16337 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama must be stopped
« on: January 07, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »
I believe that the muslim Barak Obama should be stopped from becoming president.  I hope that the white racists in the south all vote against him.

kellymaureen

Re: Obama must be stopped
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 06:23:02 PM »
Im with you, he needs to be stopped.  No muslim should EVER be the president or prime minister of a civilized western country, sharia and islam are contrary to democracy and freedom.
For that matter islam should not be allowed here at all ;)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »
I can't agree with you more.  I just hope that chaim should also concentrate on helping to defeat Obama not just McCain.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »
Joe,

I also thought the same thing so that's why I had made a stick thread about Obama.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 12:49:08 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »
Obama is NOT a Muslim.  Nice try though.  ::)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »
Obama is proud of his father's Muslim heritage.  He's said it on numerous occasions.

Thats like Pope Bendidict saying he's proud of his Hitler Youth Heritage.  What a bunch of crap.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 03:39:56 PM »
Obama is proud of his father's Muslim heritage.  He's said it on numerous occasions.

Thats like Pope Bendidict saying he's proud of his Hitler Youth Heritage.  What a bunch of crap.

Correct

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 03:47:19 PM »

Does that make Pope Benedict evil?  :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »

Does that make Pope Benedict evil?  :-\

Only if he's proud and acknowledges the Hitler youth heritage

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »
I don't think I've ever heard Obama mention anything about his father's faith, other than when he talks about his own adopted Christian faith when he became old enough to do so. 

Perhaps it must have been the bigoted Ron Paul who started the Obama smearing!

As far as the Pope, he does acknowlege this much in his memoirs.  He was also the proud head of the body formerly known as the "Sacred Congregation of the Universal Inquisition."  Does that make him evil?  According to your analogy, this would mean that all Catholics would be subject to an apostacy in order to prove their patriotism.

How many Jews and Christians did Obama's father kill?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »
I don't think their is really anything we can do at this point against hussein as the whole media including fox wants him to be the next president. Sean Hannity should drop dead!
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »
You can vote for Yaphet Kotto for President, a black man who is both a Republican and an Orthodox Jew.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »
You can vote for Yaphet Kotto for President, a black man who is both a Republican and an Orthodox Jew.

Sorry, but Chaim said that Jews can't run for office outside of Israel.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 11:32:55 AM »
Obama IS A MUSLIM!!!  Are you in denial like the media is?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
Does the prohibitions against slander and Lashon Hara only apply to Jews or not to other races?

Barack Obama was baptised a Christian.  Unless you can prove that somehow his baptism is invalid, then he is a Christian.  END OF STORY.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »
An investigation of Mr. Obama by political opponents within the Democratic Party has discovered that Mr. Obama was raised as a Muslim by his stepfather in Indonesia. Sources close to the background check, which has not yet been released, said Mr. Obama, 45, spent at least four years in a so-called Madrassa, or Muslim seminary, in Indonesia.

His full name--as by now you have probably heard--is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr

In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you. And once a Muslim, always a Muslim. You cannot go back. In Islamic eyes, Obama is certainly a Muslim. He may think he's a Christian, but they do not

Obama's conversion to another faith, in short, makes him a murtadd. Which if he converted as an adult the Islamic Faith calls for his death as a traitor if as a child he is subject to arrest until he is of age and given a choice Islam or Death.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 06:19:40 PM »
If you believe that Obama is not a muslim, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.  Dirt cheap.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 12:37:34 AM »
THere is abundant evidence that Obama DID attend muslim services with his stepfather, and again, he has acknowleged that he is proud of his bi-religious background.

The general rule for ex Muslims or ex hitler youth, is that I only accept them if they formally denounce their roots.  Which OBAMA has not done but benedict has done.

brian

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 03:37:36 PM »
stop obama

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
I believe that the muslim Barak Obama should be stopped from becoming president.  I hope that the white racists in the south all vote against him.

Joe,

I am doing my best to demolish Obama's candidacy, but I am not getting the help I need--namely, people blogging and writing letters to the editor about his ongoing promotion of the prominent racist and anti-Semite Al Sharpton. Meanwhile, another issue has come up: serious accusations of election fraud and voter intimidation against both the Obama and Clinton camps--by the Clinton and Obama camps. The complaints were sent to the Nevada Democratic Committee, but Obama's and Clinton's people posted them publicly so we should really share them with the entire country. All voters should know that these two characters are behaving more like banana republic dictators than like candidates for Chief Executive of the United States.

Having said that, I counsel against using "Obama is a Muslim." First, I don't think it is true. Second, even if it were, being an ordinary Muslim (as distinguished from an Islamic supremacist) does not disqualify someone from office. Saying that it does is a lot like saying that a woman, Black, Jew, Catholic, Asian, or Hispanic should not be elected because of their sex/religion/race/ethnicity. It makes our side look bad, and it gains sympathy for his side.  I looked at the National "Jewish" Democratic Council page (http://njdc.typepad.com/stopthesmears/) and they have a very good and competent defense on the "Obama is a Muslim" smear. I wouldn't go near that issue.

On the other hand, NJDC has not even mentioned the Obama-Sharpton connection because there is no conceivable defense. The Obama campaign has not circulated any defense against it either. Instead of attacking the other side's strong position with a weak argument, we should attack a defenseless position with a devastating argument: someone who goes around empowering and promoting anti-Semites and racists, and especially those who have been connected at least indirectly to violent hate crimes (Freddy's Fashion Mart, murder of Yankel Rosenbaum) is not fit for any public office in a civilized country. I recently published a letter to the editor in a highly Democratic area, and no one tried to argue with me. I'm sure Obama has at least a few partisans in this region, but not one would associate his or her name with a defense of Obama's conduct with Sharpton.

Meanwhile, the accusations from the Clinton camp make Obama look like a prospective banana republic dictator whose camp perpetrates election fraud and voter intimidation--maybe we can remind those Democrats of the hanging chads and so on--and, as they come from his fellow Democrat, we don't even have to dirty our hands in the mud when we sling it at him. It's not our mud, it's Hillary Clinton's mud. We should help these two characters slime each other as much as possible so whichever one manages to win the primary will lose in the general election.

As for the white racists, they will all be voting for Ron Paul (the StørmFrønt.org candidate, I call him Ron Paul 1488), so we won't get any help from them in the primaries. Not that we really want that kind of help anyway...they are just Al Sharpton's Caucasian counterparts.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 11:36:01 PM »
Does the prohibitions against slander and Lashon Hara only apply to Jews or not to other races?

The prohibitions technically apply only to Jews, however, there is nothing wrong with extending it to other good people and just because someone is not Jewish does not necessarily make Lashon Hora right.

Barack Obama was baptised a Christian. 
   Unless you can prove that somehow his baptism is invalid, then he is a Christian.  END OF STORY.

I'm not an expert in Christianity, however, to my understanding, baptism is not the basis of Christianity but a practice that some religious groups participate in. The basis for Barak Osama not being a Christian is called taquia(lying to the infidel). Try getting this piece of human excrement to denounce anything Muslim Nazi.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 11:39:30 PM »
   The problem is who is there to stop him? There is not one democrat for us to support over him and McCain gets the republican ticket, we have the likely choices of 4 years(because he won't be reelected) of hell vs 8-12(because McCain probably would be reelected and followed by a democrat). Even though Osama is worse, we need some relief in sight.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 11:47:50 PM »
That's easy and simple:

Ban all KFC outlets in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area!

Then he'll drop out of the race.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 09:15:26 PM »

Barack Obama was baptised a Christian.  Unless you can prove that somehow his baptism is invalid, then he is a Christian.  END OF STORY.

Obama IS a Muslim. Muslim law states if you are born into it by means of the father, you ARE a Muslim.
Leaving Islam punishable by death: Mohammed said, "Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him." Koran, Vol. 9:57

>Obama attending Muslim schools where he studied the Islam and the Koran.
His teachers and friends testify that he was Muslim.
http://laotze.blogspot.com/2007/01/t...ia-part-3.html

Quotes from Obama's books that tell us of his Muslim past and love for Islam:

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

Obma quote in Dreams Of My Father:
"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL WAS MY BROTHER, ROY, WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM."

From 'Audacity', "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."
(A MUSLIM nation, Obama?? I don't THINK so! Not a Christian nation? We still are.)

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths," Obama recalled. "He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share. ", " IT WAS LOLO THAT I LOOKED TO FOR GUIDANCE. " (A Muslim father is obligated to lead the son in the path of Islam)

Obama routinely avoids voting on any issue that is not helpful to Muslim goals.

For example, Obama missed a vote on a resolution that declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, an elite part of the Iranian military, a terrorist organization.
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c...o000167/votes/

From "Audacity of Hope",  "I will stand by the Muslims.."

From a speech, "Nobody is suffering more than the Palestinian people".
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/015619.php

He was responsible for putting the Halal food act into effect.

Obama is currently displayed as banner boy on the Project Islamic Hope site. Some of the founders of this organization have been indicted for terrorist support.
http://islamichope.org/

An interesting side note, Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope when it came out in Jakarta, it's title was translated to......
"Jihad: From Jakarta To The Whitehouse".!!!!!

And THAT'S only the tip of the iceberg.  How the American public can be so dumb is beyond me!!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2008, 09:23:30 PM »

Joe,

I am doing my best to demolish Obama's candidacy, but I am not getting the help I need--namely, people blogging and writing letters to the editor about his ongoing promotion of the prominent racist and anti-Semite Al Sharpton. Meanwhile, another issue has come up: serious accusations of election fraud and voter intimidation against both the Obama and Clinton camps--by the Clinton and Obama camps. The complaints were sent to the Nevada Democratic Committee, but Obama's and Clinton's people posted them publicly so we should really share them with the entire country. All voters should know that these two characters are behaving more like banana republic dictators than like candidates for Chief Executive of the United States.

Having said that, I counsel against using "Obama is a Muslim." First, I don't think it is true. Second, even if it were, being an ordinary Muslim (as distinguished from an Islamic supremacist) does not disqualify someone from office. Saying that it does is a lot like saying that a woman, Black, Jew, Catholic, Asian, or Hispanic should not be elected because of their sex/religion/race/ethnicity. It makes our side look bad, and it gains sympathy for his side.  I looked at the National "Jewish" Democratic Council page (http://njdc.typepad.com/stopthesmears/) and they have a very good and competent defense on the "Obama is a Muslim" smear. I wouldn't go near that issue.

On the other hand, NJDC has not even mentioned the Obama-Sharpton connection because there is no conceivable defense. The Obama campaign has not circulated any defense against it either. Instead of attacking the other side's strong position with a weak argument, we should attack a defenseless position with a devastating argument: someone who goes around empowering and promoting anti-Semites and racists, and especially those who have been connected at least indirectly to violent hate crimes (Freddy's Fashion Mart, murder of Yankel Rosenbaum) is not fit for any public office in a civilized country. I recently published a letter to the editor in a highly Democratic area, and no one tried to argue with me. I'm sure Obama has at least a few partisans in this region, but not one would associate his or her name with a defense of Obama's conduct with Sharpton.

Meanwhile, the accusations from the Clinton camp make Obama look like a prospective banana republic dictator whose camp perpetrates election fraud and voter intimidation--maybe we can remind those Democrats of the hanging chads and so on--and, as they come from his fellow Democrat, we don't even have to dirty our hands in the mud when we sling it at him. It's not our mud, it's Hillary Clinton's mud. We should help these two characters slime each other as much as possible so whichever one manages to win the primary will lose in the general election.

As for the white racists, they will all be voting for Ron Paul (the StørmFrønt.org candidate, I call him Ron Paul 1488), so we won't get any help from them in the primaries. Not that we really want that kind of help anyway...they are just Al Sharpton's Caucasian counterparts.

It's not just sharpston Barack Hussein Obama's closest associates and biggest backers are black supremacist/American Muslim activists.
We can attack Obama on all of the below:
Please, people, hit those message boards!!!  Use this information- you have my permission.  (having trouble with the links not working- but you can type them or a phrase in your browser and find the information)

NATION OF ISLAM Louis Farrakhan (head)
Read the ten things they demand from the United States!:

http://www.noi.org/muslim_program.htm

Among the things are demanding from the U.S:
They want the U.S. to establish a separate territory for blacks at the expense of the U.S. for 30 years- where fundamental Islam can be practiced.
They want the government of the United States to exempt blacks/Muslims from ALL taxation.
They want all blacks let out of prisons, etc. !!!

Folks, THIS IS LOONEY TUNES-INSANE- AND REMEMBER THIS IS LOUIS FARRAKHANS' ORGANIZATION. FARRAKHAN IS ONE OF OBAMA'S CLOSEST ASSOCIATES.
Obama's mentor and pastor, Jeremiah Wright and his church gave this man an award!! http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obamas-mentor-gives-farrakhan-his-award

Wright said in his speech during the presentation, "When Minister Farrakhan speaks, Black America listens. His depth on analysis when it comes to the racial ills of this country. Minister Farrakhan will be remembered as one of the 20th and 21st century giants of the African American religious experience. His integrity and honesty have secured him a place in history as one of the nation’s most powerful critics.

"G-d will destroy America by the hands of the Muslims....G-d will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor G-d will bestow upon Muslims." – Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan

"White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."– Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan
Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

According to a journalist's account, "Farrakhan called 'the white man' the 'anti-Christ' to rousing applause."

"White America got their wake-up call after 9-11. White America and the Western world came to realize people of color had not gone away, faded in the woodwork, or just disappeared as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns." Jeremiah Wright (Obama's pastor and mentor)

"The Israelis have illegally occupied PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories for over 40 years now. Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis have lived because of Zionism." Jeremiah Wright. Obama's pastor.

"Some in the black community say Bill Clinton was Good to us. That's not true. He did the same thing to us as he did to Monica Lewinsky." Jeremiah Wright
http://www.capveterans.com/the_year_of_2008/id19.html

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASISVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE". Barack Hussein Obama

From 'Dreams of my Father', "The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race (WHITE) would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart." Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams Of My Father: "That hate hadn't gone away," he wrote, BLAMING "WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives." Barack Hussein Obama

From 'Dreams Of My Father', "There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names" Barack Hussein Obama

Obama's campaign quickly issued a statement "Senator Obama is proud of his pastor and his church."

http://www.capveterans.com/the_year_2007/id59.html
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/8/8/194812.shtml?s=al&promo_code=3855-1

Look who's hiding behind Louis farrakhan's skirts:  http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/farrakhan.htm

SPEWING HATE IN SAVIOUR'S DAY SPEECH
FOLLOWING WORLD TOUR, LOUIS FARRAKHAN CONDEMNS AMERICA http://www.adl.org/presrele/NatIsl_81/2686_81.asp

http://www.noi.org/muslim_program.htm

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6600
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/1352602/posts
http://www.rim.org/muslim/nationofislam.htm
http://home.att.net/~phosphor/week1a/message.html
OBAMA'S CHURCH HONORS LOUIS FARRAKHAN:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...orsnation.html
Elijah Muhammad, founder of NATION OF ISLAM, WRITINGS- "Message to the Black Man"- CHILLING!

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/week1a/message.html

http://www.cornerstonemag.com/featur...111/islam1.htm

OBJECTIVE ARTICLE DESCRIBING OBAMA'S STATEMENTS RE; RACE,
ISLAM
http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can...or_Obama_.html

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Tr...-article-obama

GIGANTIC FILE ON OBAMA'S MUSLIM HISTORY, ASSOCIATES, BACKERS, DIRTY DEALINGS

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm
THE VETERAN'S DISPATCH- See what THEY have to say:
http://www.usvetdsp.com/dec06/obama_muslim.htm
http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.co...tand-with.html
http://barack-hussein-obama.blogspot.com/
http://www.redstate.com/stories/elec...ife_not_christ

And how about THIS?  Are you aware Raila Odinga, a Muslim radical involved in the disputed Kenya election is Obama's cousin and that he has kept in close contact with him and supported him? Are you aware that in August 2006, Mr. Obama visited Kenya and spoke in support of Mr. Odinga's candidacy at rallies in Nairobi?
Mr. Odinga has an electoral pact with the National Muslim Leaders' Forum — a hardline Islamist organization that represents Kenya's Muslim minority. According to this document, dated August 29, 2007, Mr. ODINGA PROMISED THE MUSLIM LEADERS THAT IF ELECTED, HE WOULD ESTABLISH SHARIA COURTS, not only in the northern and coastal regions where Kenyan Muslims are concentrated, but THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY.
He also PROMISED TO IMPOSE MUSLIM DRESS CODES ON WOMEN, BAN ALCOHOL AND PORK,INDOCTRINATE CHILDREN, BAN CHRISTIAN PREACHING.
Odinga is reported to be behind such atrocities as the burning of a Christian church with 50 people inside. http://www.nysun.com/article/69189

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 09:57:57 PM by Cyberella »