Author Topic: Hannity loves Obama  (Read 1376 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Hannity loves Obama
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:14:17 AM »
This chucklehead Hannity is on fox news live now late at night and he sounds like he wants to marry Obama. He is saying how likeable he is and not mentioning the fact that he is a muzzy and an anti semite bastard. Watch it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hannity loves Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:15:17 AM »
I'll watch it I can't believe this!!! >:( >:( >:( :o :o :o

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:19:24 AM »
Honestly there are some Jews I have met in PalTalk that want Obama to win just to get the Republicans out of office. They could care less about his background  :'(
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »
Unless we can break the ice and get people used to attacking Obama, this black Muslim Nazi is going to be the next president of the United States. The latest polls show Obama beating every possible Republican opponent by double digit margins. I have seen many white Republicans saying that they will vote for Obama.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »
Honestly there are some Jews I have met in PalTalk that want Obama to win just to get the Republicans out of office. They could care less about his background  :'(

That's terrible to hear! >:(

If they only knew about JTF's righteous message G-d might help them :( ???

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 12:44:52 AM »
Unless we can break the ice and get people used to attacking Obama, this black Muslim Nazi is going to be the next president of the United States. The latest polls show Obama beating every possible Republican opponent by double digit margins. I have seen many white Republicans saying that they will vote for Obama.

Chaim can you believe that the shmuck Hannity actually was criticising people for pointing out that this black muslim animal's middle name is Hussein?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 12:51:00 AM »
Watch fox news right now! Listen to them getting aroused at the thought of obama.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 09:27:36 AM »
thats really sad that sane people are actually considering voting for barack obama. even hitlery calls him a leftist. the only change he will make is changing america into a jungle 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 09:34:19 AM »
Hannity will love any frontrunner... after all he's part of the establishment!
He currently loves Bush and this will go on to the next Pres., he's a fraud!