Author Topic: University of Michigan starting courses on how to be gay  (Read 2640 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
University of Michigan starting courses on how to be gay
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »
Few lines taken from course discription

This course will examine the general topic of the role that initiation plays in the formation of gay male identity. We will approach it from three angles: (1) as a sub-cultural practice — subtle, complex, and difficult to theorize — which a small but significant body of work in queer studies has begun to explore; (2) as a theme in gay male writing; and (3) as a class project, since the course itself will constitute an experiment in the very process of initiation that it hopes to understand.

In particular, we will examine a number of cultural artifacts and activities that seem to play a prominent role in learning how to be gay: Hollywood movies, grand opera, Broadway musicals, and other works of classical and popular music, as well as camp, diva-worship, drag, muscle culture, taste, style, and political activism.

http://www.umich.edu/news/index.html?BG/317descr

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: University of Michigan starting courses on how to be gay
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:26:19 AM »
I am not anti gay but this thing is ridiculous 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »
Is this a Joke? How to be gay. This is what is becoming of the P.C.-ness and BolsheviKKK media is all about in schools. This is an example of the BolsheviKKK cure for problems. These courses should be obliterated and irradicated completely! >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:34:15 AM »
what about learning how to be anti-gay  :)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:41:30 AM »

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

The liberals who are the majority would never promote that! >:( >:( >:(

There should be courses in how to be anti-gay!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 12:44:48 AM »

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

first lesson :
if men are really too much interested, and giving you complements, and so .
Alarm. They are 50% sure to be gay.

Second lesson :

How to insult/fight gays

Third lesson :
How to react against and teach gays to hide their sexual perversions.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 12:51:06 AM »

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

first lesson :

Second lesson :

How to insult/fight gays

Third lesson :

Excellent methods Ambiorix O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 01:23:56 AM »

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

first lesson :

Second lesson :

How to insult/fight gays

Third lesson :

Excellent methods Ambiorix O0

What to do with barbers? most are homos

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 01:29:34 AM »
Guys i am divided on this issue i think being gay is natural and if two grown men love each other the we should not interfere.Now i am strictly against gays adopting children  because it may have adverse affect on the child and may get confused i am also opposed of gays wearing women clothes and roaming because children can see this and get confused.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 01:30:54 AM »
The scary thing is that their are tons of homosexuals at the gym I go to. If any of you have actually had the displeasure of seeing faggots in real life, you would know how trully disgusting they really are.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 01:31:05 AM »
Guys i am divided on this issue i think being gay is natural and if two grown men love each other the we should not interfere.Now i am strictly against gays adopting children  because it may have adverse affect on the child and may get confused i am also opposed of gays wearing women clothes and roaming because children can see this and get confused.

These men, are they allowed to show their love in public?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 01:31:45 AM »

If that is true then why do we not see two male lions or tigers having sex with each other?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 01:41:06 AM »

If that is true then why do we not see two male lions or tigers having sex with each other?

What about human emotions like empathy? 

If empathy is supposedly natural for humans, why don't we see lions and tigers emphasize with their prey or with non-related lions and tigers? 

Similar arguments can be made ad nauseam.

The fact is that humans are very different from animals, and just because a behavior or trait is not seen in animals does not mean that it isn't natural for humans. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 01:50:55 AM »

I agree animals aren't gay but some humans make the mistake and perhaps are made gay for many reasons beyond words. ;)

G-d purposely put problems on this earth for us righteous jews and gentiles to fix them. ;)

Otherwise if we lived in Utopia there would be no mission in life ;)