Author Topic: All Races are equal (?)  (Read 10657 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: All Races are equal (?)
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »
If there were Jews in Japan, there can be no doubt whatsoever that the Japanese would have enthusiastically partaken in the Final Solution. 

That would seem to be a valid assumption, but I don't think it's an historically accurate one.

I'd have to research this but I think there were some Jews in Japan and they were harbored and not liquidated.

But you're absolutely correct about Japs thinking they're the master race of Asians.

I've got a Jap buddy that always says Japs are superior to Chins, Flips and Kim Chis.

He gets all uppity until I remind him how badly America kicked Nip butt and remind him that a Jewish atomic bomb almost incinerated his mother who was in Hiroshima but survived the blast.  ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2007, 03:33:10 AM »
The Japanese killed 22,000 ANZAC's, and commited massive war crimes. They are animals. Its a shame with they dropped the bomb on Japan it didn't completely wipe them out for good.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2007, 04:49:03 AM »
  At the Holocaust Museum in D.C., they have, or had, a section about a group of Jews that traveled across Asia and ended up in Japan.  That was seven years ago when I was there, so details are fuzzy.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2007, 08:31:17 AM »
"...1954?  Technology has progressed ten fould since then.  I have not read this book but will do so..."

;D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2007, 09:53:03 AM »
"...1954?  Technology has progressed ten fould since then.  I have not read this book but will do so..."

;D
What are you laughing at my friend a very valid point in my opinion....   PS: Why is it different or even wrong to look at different races in comparable way as one would look at different animals?  No one seems to care when some scientist or some Leftwinger directly compares humans with apes, monkeys, pigs etc. but when one simply identifies that there may well be differnces in race... it is wrong or into a debate?  Come on...  I don't have afro hair...perhaps it is better or perhaps it is worse....that would make me different (perhaps inferior or superior depending on ones views) from a negro....therefore not all are "equal"..... 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 09:58:41 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2007, 09:55:07 AM »
The Japanese killed 22,000 ANZAC's, and commited massive war crimes. They are animals. Its a shame with they dropped the bomb on Japan it didn't completely wipe them out for good.
You don't wipe out intelligent races.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »
Hitler did while Socrates taught that the superior would rule over the inferior.... ???  Perhaps all are not "equal"......
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »
Hitler did while Socrates taught that the superior would rule over the inferior.... ???  Perhaps all are not "equal"......

The superior will rule over the inferior, that is what is happening now. And that is how it is going to be forever.
if Europeans continue to be  too weak to oppose islam-nazis to invade us, we will be ruled by them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2007, 10:05:34 AM »
Absolutely....  therefore one can similarly conclude that not all are equal.... O0