Author Topic: All Races are equal (?)  (Read 10656 times)

Offline moral_rhuan

• New JTFer
All Races are equal (?)
« on: November 28, 2006, 06:01:05 PM »
I believe all races are equal and different religions and cultures deserve respect.  What are people's views on this?

Na Na

Re: All Races are equal (?)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 06:23:44 PM »
I believe all races are equal and different religions and cultures deserve respect.  What are people's views on this?

Basically, yes

J316

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 06:49:24 PM »

Definitely.  Afterall, when it comes own to it we are all the same.  Made from the same chemical building blocks, to a DNA blueprint differing only by factors such as eye colour.  There is no valid reason for anyone to believe him/herself superior to anyone else, and it is only blind arrogance or fear which makes people act otherwise.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 05:02:30 AM »
I believe that the 'moral' view of racial differences is an off-shoot of Christianity (even when atheists and secular humanists adopt the view) and that morality is a separate realm from science.

MEN of different races are roughly speaking equal in a physical sense; but women are obviously unequal in terms of aesthetics, beauty, and splendour.  A white woman is to a [censored] as a Rembrandt painting is to a child's doodle.  Sexual selection has been working on the more evolved races and therefore their genetic makeup is more complex, more intriguing, and more beautiful than that of the savage races.

Fundamentally speaking there are only two races: negroes and human beings.  These have different ancestors.  So while we might find a reconciliation between all of the civilized races of man, it is unlikely we will ever have anything but trouble with the races of man who are descended from primitive life-forms.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 08:21:05 AM »
I believe racially we all have the capacity to be righteous but culturally, some races have developed better than others.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
Sorry I totally disagree.  Nothing is equal and everything differs in some sort of way.  This "everything is equal" ideology is Platonic "Utopianism" and purely Marxist in nature.  Good readings to further the mass fraud in "Utopian" idea are: Plato's "Republic", Sir Thomas Moore's "Utopia" and Karl Marx's "Communist Manifesto" explain the ideology, the myth the expectations and what the goals of these "Utopian", NWO or whatever one wishes to refer to them actaully are.  I have posted on one of the threads on NWO the pillars of Marxist "Utopian" thought as to what is needed to "Make everyone equal". 
Peoples are all different and that is a good thing not a bad one.  The continual bombardment of "Progressive" "thinking" has made anyone wishing to be individual or different somehow bad.  I hope I have explained myself as this "Utopian" ideology is digressive and truly disasterous in and of itself.  As for different cultures deserving respect, that may well be in their own countries and their own environments.  You are seeing Islamic culture at work, African culture, Mexican culture, Hindu, Asian and Communist "culture" at work, do you really beleive that they actually deserve respect as they tear down and mollest the civilized functioning and productive West? 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 09:53:37 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 10:27:03 PM »
I believe you're a moron and that you should jump under a train.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 11:11:55 PM »
I believe you're a moron and that you should jump under a train.
Now that is putting it blunt.  I happen to agree that the person who started this thread, Na Na and the "guest" who agreed with him are true products of John Dewey's "progressive" educational system which has dumbed down America as Charlotte Thompson Iserbyte stated so eloquently....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:13:58 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 12:53:32 PM »
Not everybody is equal. While some may have the same level of intelligence, strength or righteousness, etc.; they may differ concerning other traits. If my skin color was black, just my skin color, then that wouldn't make me a better or worse person. But skin color generally indicates ethnicity and ethnicity generally dictates/indicates the type of culture amongst that group of people and so that type of culture can dictate the type of ethics, morals, values and righteousness.

Now comparing whites to blacks, just look at how much whites have accomplished. They built this country. Whites have more of a participation in white-collar jobs thus requiring more intelligence while minority groups mostly participate in labor/menial/blue-collar jobs. Don't even go off on a tangent telling me how this country was built on the backs of slaves picking cotton.

Compare Europe to Africa and the people living in the two: are they equal? If a white person and a black person have the same amount of morals and righteousness, but the white person, let's say, has more qualities, then I would give that person more respect. Why? Because he/she can contribute more to society. If it was the other way around with the black person, then I'd give him/her more respect for the same reason.

Also, I'd like to say that lack of climate change can hinder one's mental prowess. Due to Africa's mostly sub-civilized, basic, poverty-stricken state, with limited transportation, most Africans tend to stay in one spot, with one climate. Without a differing climate to challenge the mind-set of the prevailing climate, their intellect is somewhat hindered.

I copied this from a post by Jeffguy whom I owe thanks to:

"Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000, or 20% of the world population...

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz.

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat

Physics:
1990 - Elias James Corey
1999 - Ahmed Zewail

Medicine:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000, or about 00.02% of the world population...

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charle s Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Art hur Ko rnberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen (& Rita Levi-Montalcini)
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis"

As you can see, the two religions Judaism and islam are NOT equal. islam should not be respected. It is an evil religion. Oh wait, I'm sorry. Its not a religion, its a death cult. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but please, take your marxist ideology, shove it up your arse and leave.

I believe all races are equal and different religions and cultures deserve respect. What are people's views on this?

Definitely. Afterall, when it comes own to it we are all the same. Made from the same chemical building blocks, to a DNA blueprint differing only by factors such as eye colour. There is no valid reason for anyone to believe him/herself superior to anyone else, and it is only blind arrogance or fear which makes people act otherwise.

Only eye color? What about hair, facial features, etc.? You talk about other people's arrogance but I think your pseudo-intellectual, self-righteousness limits you from being specific by listing only "eye color" thinking that that's enough to get your point across. I know you mean well but allow me to comment on your second statement: people definitely have the liberty to think that they are superior to others if they are. The problem is when it gets to people's heads and they begin to hurt other people who have the same amount of morals/righteousness but are inferior in other ways.

About respecting other cultures/religions, I agree. islam is out of the question. If another culture is righteous but different, then we should respect it. That doesn't mean that we have to integrate but still be polite to others if they are good.

To 'moral_rhuan,' you advocate treating all races/ethnicities with equality and the same amount of respect yet you call us racist pigs and bet that we're French, eh? Personally, I'm not all that cozy with the French but c'mon, man, you're pathetic. Hypocrite...

Well, there's my rant. I think that was my longest post....

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 10:13:25 PM »
Not everybody is equal.  Get over it and strive to do better!!  We all need something to look up to.  So eat it!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 10:23:14 PM »
Not everybody is equal.  Get over it and strive to do better!!  We all need something to look up to.  So eat it!
You are 100% correct and very well put.  That was exactly my point also... 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 10:41:17 PM »
If we were all equal, then there would be no progress.  Everything would stagnate.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 06:11:03 PM »
Exactly. Instead of complaining about not being treated equally, when you aren't equal for that matter, become a better person.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 06:21:20 PM by Alex »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 04:12:02 AM »
Fundamentally speaking there are only two races: negroes and human beings.  These have different ancestors.  So while ....

I will always dispute this.
Leroys and humans are two separate species, not race.

Try this:
* go to a zoo
* smell monkey
* go to a Leroy infested 'hood
* smell Leroy

I'm not kidding, do it.
They smell like apes and gorillas.
It does not matter if they wash up, they still smell like monkeys.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 09:43:08 AM »
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "Leroys"? 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 10:24:41 AM »
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "Leroys"? 
[/quote

A typical schwartza.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 10:57:34 AM »
Ah, ok.  Now I understand.  Perhaps Savage was correct in his assertians about "evolution".  Would shvartas be modern day hominids, or human-like animals but not quite up to par with humans based upon their far disproportionate contribution to all areas of sub-humanity?  Just tossing it out.  Not a "racist" just stating fact that can be seen by anyone wishing to turn on the television or take a walk down the street while keeping their eyes and ears open to reality for a change.... 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 01:05:42 PM »
This thread is interesting.........

No one is equal........BUT as a mark of respect we shouldn't act superior.

It depends in what sense you mean equal....if u mean we are all humans then yea i guess we are equal...if u mean intelligence equal then NO and if you mean appearance then NO as well.

The only thing that makes us equal is that G-d created us all.
No one is geneticly (bad spelling sorry) equal.

What is a shwartza lol?

I agree with Hail columbia......

RESPECT is different from equality

we can respect but know that we are not equal.
All humans are not equal either.  This is pure Marxism and "utopian" illogic at its finest.

Here is a very good link informing the ignorant masses to leftist thought: http://www.paulbogdanor.com/left.html

PS: Shvartza means Black

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 01:41:48 PM »
I think my first reply to this thread pretty much summed it up. Oh and btw,

LEROOOOOY JEEEEENKIIINS!!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 01:44:53 AM by Alex »

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 11:56:01 PM »

In the eyes of the most high we are equal, but unto our self NO, each man is a island unto him self and each island has its strengths and weakness, such the things that make such a body UNIQUE!

"  DEATH IS THE GREAT EQUALIZER OF MAN " !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 09:24:10 PM »
That is a beautiful sounding platitude.

Unfortunately, it can only be true with regards to "equality before the Law".

No two men are "equal"; each has distinctly unique qualities and characteristics.  If this were not so, then why would "fingerprinting" and "DNA" be the greatest advance in crime solving in all of history?  No two humans have the identical prints or genetic makeup; how then can it be said that they are "equal"?

Nor are societies and cultures "equal".
Are cannibals "equal" to French Chefs?
Is "female genital mutilation" equal to required smallpox / polio vaccinations for school age girls?

Do I "respect" other races & cultures?
Of course.
That is precisely why I discriminate as to which I deem worthy of my association, and which are not.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 09:51:40 PM »
Very well put.... ;)

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 07:39:05 AM »
Isn't everyone equal on a kibbutz?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 07:44:50 AM »
Isn't everyone equal on a kibbutz?
That's the "collective" thought.  Yes...  Kibbutzim are the product of the Communist Bund.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 04:50:51 PM »
Does the nickname Leroy come from the Leroy protagonist from the famed 80s series 'Fame' ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 04:55:24 PM by zelhar »