Author Topic: Gordon Setters only Scottish Setter  (Read 2998 times)

Kiwi

Gordon Setters only Scottish Setter
« on: January 08, 2008, 07:38:36 PM »
They are big playful clowns  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Gordon Setters only Scottish Setter
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
lovely animals

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »
Mine was playing with a squeekie toy at 4 am this morning thinking its time to get up  :::D

You need heaps of patience with them, they will steal your heart or turn you insane  ^-^

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 07:25:15 AM »
My baby lol  :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 07:35:14 PM »
Cute Skippy.  Glad you're back.  How do you manage all these animals?  How many do you have exactly? O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 04:42:45 AM »
Cute Skippy.  Glad you're back.  How do you manage all these animals?  How many do you have exactly? O0
I manage them no effort at all, I have good routine and I work hard. My animals respect me, I respect them. Understanding natural behavour is the key to making sure all is happy.

I have 5 dogs 2 cats 4 caged birds, fish, ducks, chickens, sheep ,milking goats, a donkey and I have on order 20  alpacas  O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »
Very impressive, do you live on a farm? O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »
Very impressive, do you live on a farm? O0

Haha nope I live on 1 acre block, I have just brought a 126 acre hobby farm  ;D Yes so back in debt again for another 30 years  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:17 AM »
Being in debt is never good. Maybe I should ask Chaim what he thinks about debt. There's a guy on the radio here in America who always says that the borrower is a slave to the lender and if you can't afford something then don't go into debt to get it.

He does make an exception for the family home, because he knows a lot of people do need a mortgage, even though he'd prefer they paid cash for that too, but he wants them on a fixed rate.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 07:14:59 PM »
Being in debt is never good. Maybe I should ask Chaim what he thinks about debt. There's a guy on the radio here in America who always says that the borrower is a slave to the lender and if you can't afford something then don't go into debt to get it.

He does make an exception for the family home, because he knows a lot of people do need a mortgage, even though he'd prefer they paid cash for that too, but he wants them on a fixed rate.

Thats silly and I will not even ask Chaim, I provide a home and roof over my family, and that is called being responsable for my families welfare.

I am 33 years old, many double my age have nothing.

I would beg, borrow and steal if it comes to providing for my family, I will do what ever it takes.

My family will never be without.