Author Topic: Is there any interest...  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Is there any interest...
« on: January 08, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »
in creating a separate, youtube like site solely for Hosting JTF videos? I think I know how to do it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:13:30 PM by Nolandforshalom »
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Is there any interest...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 09:41:04 PM »
Well I think if anyone can send the new QPTV videos/audios to LiveLeak and any of the others that be good.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 03:56:11 AM »
in creating a separate, youtube like site solely for Hosting JTF videos? I think I know how to do it.

You can make a video hosting website?! :o Tell Chaim !

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 04:06:29 AM »
If we could have our own independent JTF streaming video site, that would be great!  There's plenty of interest because Chaim always mentions how we should start our own alternative to YouTube to host JTF's videos.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 04:49:25 AM »
I am not so sure, the advantage of youtube and liveleak is people who dont already agree with us can stumble onto JTF videos, if its a dedicated site we'd b preaching to the choir.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 04:59:40 AM »
I am not so sure, the advantage of youtube and liveleak is people who dont already agree with us can stumble onto JTF videos, if its a dedicated site we'd b preaching to the choir.

It doesn't have to be one of the other, both are possible and in that way, two benefits.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 06:16:57 AM »
I did some research, and I have to find a software that is not too expensive.  one was $600 for one website....but if we could find a cheap one, then it would be great! Another opyion is hosting them on youtube, and "posting" them permanently on JTFtube.com.

is that a good name? JTFTube?
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!