Author Topic: Does Rudy Giuliani have what it takes to meet JTF Goals?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
Does Rudy Giuliani have what it takes to meet JTF Goals?
« on: January 09, 2008, 01:26:27 AM »
Guys, please watch the 12 commitments of Rudy Giuliani.  They match directly with our goals here.
Rudy is a tough man who can deliver.  He can take care of business!  He is a goy JTFer.

Watch his commitments and let me know.  Am I wrong?

http://www.joinrudy2008.com/issues/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Does Rudy Giuliani have what it takes to meet JTF Goals?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 01:33:38 AM »
I like Rudy and I know his credentials
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 01:36:26 AM »
I dont agree with every one of his policies only a fool would agree with everything a politician says, but when it comes to this country's protection against islamic terror on that I do trust him
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 08:43:52 AM »
no in lot of things
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »
mike huckabee is BY far the best candidate, anyone even considering ruud, ius mentally ill. He is as left wing as you can get, hes a atheist and hes a scumbag. He wants sodomy in the US which is obviously what masterwolf wants(perhaps hes hiding something)

Huckabee is a pro israel, pro energy independence, and will make duncan hunter the best candidate the vice president.

Its really a no brainer, plus the minute men founder has backed him, and hes pro guns.

Ruudy is a evil liberal leftist and his campaign will be destroyed.

Go huckerby....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »
mike huckabee is BY far the best candidate, anyone even considering ruud, ius mentally ill. He is as left wing as you can get, hes a atheist and hes a scumbag. He wants sodomy in the US which is obviously what masterwolf wants(perhaps hes hiding something)

Huckabee is a pro israel, pro energy independence, and will make duncan hunter the best candidate the vice president.

Its really a no brainer, plus the minute men founder has backed him, and hes pro guns.

Ruudy is a evil liberal leftist and his campaign will be destroyed.

Go huckerby....

How is Huckabee a conservative when he let a criminal free from prison only cause he said "he reformed to Christianity" and then killed again.