Author Topic: Attention JTFers: Our Anti-McCain Campaign Begins Now!  (Read 9886 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Attention JTFers: Our Anti-McCain Campaign Begins Now!
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2008, 04:06:40 AM »
I've done some postings on detnews and mlive.  I urge our forum members to do the same!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2008, 07:54:56 AM »
Lets register shake up the place a bit in a nice way.
www.detnews.com
This is a blue collar state so in my opinion comments about McCain being in favor of open borders will go a long way. I have an appointment this morning but plan to spend most of later today posting on that blog. Anyone with some time should try to get a few comments in. The site is a little hard to navigate but once you get the hang of it its not bad.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:56:34 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
The people in Michigan could be more hospitable. They seem to resent outsiders.

From the Detroit News Blog
Mon. 01/14/08 06:16 PM
CJD from JTF

Don't you have a primary in NY? I agree with Dee, of Michigan, that we have never had so many out-of-state posters that will disappear Wednesday never to be heard from again. Keep Huckaberry will you CJD - I don't need a President who thinks man walked with dinosaurs or that his opinions and thoughts are "spiritual" on world matters. If I wanted to be an evangelical fundamentalist I would have joined their "churches" a long time ago. He cannot separate church (his church, his beliefs) from the government.If you want to vote for him, do it, but I hope my fellow Michiganians are a little smarter than you (I would bet they are.) You, or anyone not living in this State, or has lived in this State recently, do not realize where this State is.
Sharon o, rochester, mi

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »

CJD from JTF

Don't you have a primary in NY? I agree with Dee, of Michigan, that we have never had so many out-of-state posters that will disappear Wednesday never to be heard from again. Keep Huckaberry will you CJD - I don't need a President who thinks man walked with dinosaurs or that his opinions and thoughts are "spiritual" on world matters. If I wanted to be an evangelical fundamentalist I would have joined their "churches" a long time ago. He cannot separate church (his church, his beliefs) from the government.If you want to vote for him, do it, but I hope my fellow Michiganians are a little smarter than you (I would bet they are.) You, or anyone not living in this State, or has lived in this State recently, do not realize where this State is.
Sharon o, rochester, mi

Don't let that response get to you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »

CJD from JTF

Sharon o, rochester, mi

Don't let that response get to you.

I didn't I responded very politely saying that we are all in the primary process together.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »
good work cjd

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2008, 07:47:17 PM »
McCain's married life is just as bad as Giuliani's:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38a755b7658b.htm

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »
McCain's married life is just as bad as Giuliani's:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a38a755b7658b.htm
why do you care about the personal lives of politicians. does how loyal he is to his wife affect his canddidacy or anyone for that matter.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2008, 08:59:11 PM »
It looks like its going to be Romney, McCain, Huckabee in Michigan as of now. 

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »
It looks like its going to be Romney, McCain, Huckabee in Michigan as of now. 
That's good news.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »
Now the race is tied. Even though Huckabee finished in last place, at least McCain isn't ahead or the race might have been over now since it's front loaded.

Exactly at least McCain is not ahead. When I was commenting on the Detroit News Blog the other night I didn't get any negative comments when I talked McCain down. What surprised me was how strong the dislike  for Huckabee was. At any rate for now I just glad to see its was anybody but McCain.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2008, 11:09:25 PM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

Unfortunately, the leftwing news media succeeded in giving the leftist John McCain a victory in the New Hampshire primary. McCain is now the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, which means we will end up with a McCain-Clinton race or a McCain-Obama race in November unless we act urgently.

In my opinion, the ONLY Republican who can stop John McCain now is Governor Mike Huckabee.

Chaim,

Let's not attack McCain, as he may end up being the alternative to Obama or Clinton. Campaign FOR Huckabee if you want, but don't do anything to hurt McCain. The only "Republican" I will attack is Ron Paul 1488, because of his refusal to denounce StørmFrønt's support.

Look at Obama's and Clinton's recent accusations of voter intimidation and voter harassment in Nevada. They are making each other look like Third World banana republic dictators instead of candidates for the most powerful office in the world. If our side exploits this by spreading the word about what they are saying about EACH OTHER, they won't be electable. On the other hand, we don't want to give them material to use on McCain if he wins the nomination.

I disagree strongly with McCain on numerous issues like global warming and illegal immigration, but I respect his character. I'll disagree with a good man, but I won't attack his character or integrity. On the other hand, Obama and Clinton have shown (by promoting and endorsing Al Sharpton, a racist and Jew-baiter) that they have no character or integrity.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

Unfortunately, the leftwing news media succeeded in giving the leftist John McCain a victory in the New Hampshire primary. McCain is now the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, which means we will end up with a McCain-Clinton race or a McCain-Obama race in November unless we act urgently.

In my opinion, the ONLY Republican who can stop John McCain now is Governor Mike Huckabee.

Chaim,

Let's not attack McCain, as he may end up being the alternative to Obama or Clinton. Campaign FOR Huckabee if you want, but don't do anything to hurt McCain. The only "Republican" I will attack is Ron Paul 1488, because of his refusal to denounce StørmFrønt's support.

Look at Obama's and Clinton's recent accusations of voter intimidation and voter harassment in Nevada. They are making each other look like Third World banana republic dictators instead of candidates for the most powerful office in the world. If our side exploits this by spreading the word about what they are saying about EACH OTHER, they won't be electable. On the other hand, we don't want to give them material to use on McCain if he wins the nomination.

I disagree strongly with McCain on numerous issues like global warming and illegal immigration, but I respect his character. I'll disagree with a good man, but I won't attack his character or integrity. On the other hand, Obama and Clinton have shown (by promoting and endorsing Al Sharpton, a racist and Jew-baiter) that they have no character or integrity.

McCain is with Ted Kennedy on so many issues, lets bash him and say negative things against him every chance we get, because McCain is more liberal then Hillary Clinton.
Romney is the only game in town, if he does not win the nomination, nothing matters.
I keep getting that picture in my head of McCain shaking hands with Ted Kennedy and McCain was even going to be Kerry's Vice President.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »
Let's keep dishing the dirt on McCain, the more the better.
I want to start putting the picture him shaking hands with Ted Kennedy around, if that doesn't get the people sick nothing will.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »
Let's keep dishing the dirt on McCain, the more the better.
I want to start putting the picture him shaking hands with Ted Kennedy around, if that doesn't get the people sick nothing will.

Try to find that picture it's a perfect picture to wake some "phony" conservatives up to not vote for him.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2008, 01:44:35 AM »

That is sickening but, given a choice betweem McCain and Obama, or McCain and Clinton, which would you rather have? At least McCain is not tied in with George Soros, as Obama definitely is.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57:14 AM »
"Let's not attack McCain, as he may end up being the alternative to Obama or Clinton."

You're missing the point.

We're bashing McCain to prevent him from being the Republican nominee precisely because he isn't an an acceptable alternative to Obama or Clinton.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2008, 10:01:37 PM »

That is sickening but, given a choice betweem McCain and Obama, or McCain and Clinton, which would you rather have? At least McCain is not tied in with George Soros, as Obama definitely is.
Between McCain and Clinton it's a toss up because he has voted so many times with the democrats that he's probably more liberal then she is.
Our goal right now has to be to stop McCain and Obama.
Lets not even worry about Clinton right now, bottom line is I still would rather have her then that racist monkey Obama.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2008, 03:12:20 AM »
Between McCain and Clinton it's a toss up because he has voted so many times with the democrats that he's probably more liberal then she is.
Our goal right now has to be to stop McCain and Obama.

[/quote]

McCain's Americans for Democratic Action ranges from 10 to 35 percent. Clinton's and Obama's range from 95 to 100 percent.