Author Topic: Attention JTFers: Our Anti-McCain Campaign Begins Now!  (Read 9885 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Attention JTFers: Our Anti-McCain Campaign Begins Now!
« on: January 09, 2008, 05:01:57 AM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

Unfortunately, the leftwing news media succeeded in giving the leftist John McCain a victory in the New Hampshire primary. McCain is now the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, which means we will end up with a McCain-Clinton race or a McCain-Obama race in November unless we act urgently.

In my opinion, the ONLY Republican who can stop John McCain now is Governor Mike Huckabee.

As far as the other major candidates:

Mitt Romney outspent Governor Huckabee by 15 to 1 in Iowa and lost badly. And Romney outspent McCain by 5 to 1 in New Hampshire and lost badly. New Hampshire was practically Romney's home state. If Romney could not win in either of these two contests where he had such a huge advantage, then Romney is not going to be the Republican nominee.

Rudy Giuliani has no chance of winning. He spent $3 million on television advertising in New Hampshire and got only 9% of the vote. Giuliani is pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, pro-amnesty, anti-Second Amendment, was married three times, committed adultery openly and proudly, and has many scandals like the Bernie Kerik indictment hanging over his candidacy. Anyone who thinks that the conservatives and Christians in the South, the Midwest and the Rocky Mountain states who dominate the Republican party are going to accept someone with Giuliani's leftwing positions and immoral personal history - anyone who thinks that this is possible is mistaken.

The latest polls show Governor Huckabee leading in the January 19 South Carolina primary, thank G-d. South Carolina is right before the critical January 29 Florida primary, which is right before "Super Tuesday" on February 5, when 22 states will hold primaries and caucuses all at once. If Governor Huckabee wins South Carolina, G-d willing, it will give him momentum going into Florida. Whoever wins Florida will have tremendous momentum going into Super Tuesday.

However, before South Carolina, we have the Michigan primary which is next Tuesday, January 15. McCain is the frontrunner in Michigan because Democrats and independents are allowed to vote in the Republican primary. And the biased Michigan media is promoting McCain just as the media did in New Hampshire.

Romney is also strong in Michigan because he grew up in the state and his father was the governor of Michigan for three terms.

So I urge all JTFers to join me in trying to promote Governor Huckabee in Michigan. If you don't want to promote Governor Huckabee, then at least post statements opposing McCain.

G-d willing, we are going on the two largest news-oriented web sites in Michigan that reach Republican voters:

1. The web site of the Detroit News, which claims to be a "conservative" newspaper but which has endorsed McCain! Do NOT attack or insult the newspaper or other posters. Just post your own arguments for Governor Huckabee and against McCain. You can also refute the statements of other posters without insulting them. And you can also invite Michigan posters to join our forum.

The Detroit News online web address is: www.detnews.com

You will have to register and confirm when you receive an instant email. Once registered, you can click on "comments" after political articles or you can go directly to their forum. To see your comments appear, click on the "News" tab on the top, and then on "News Talk". I am registered as: WWW.JTF.ORG/E

2. The web site known as MLive is shared by 8 Michigan newspapers and various other media in Michigan.

The web address for MLive is: www.MLive.com

On MLive, you can comment on articles and there is an active forum called "Newstalk". You should comment on the statewide articles and not the local individual newspaper articles because the statewide articles have more readers. And together we should be able to take over their Newstalk forum.

You have to get used to these two web sites, but once you figure it out, it is not that difficult. And PLEASE promote our forum address on the sites!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:53:01 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Attention JTFers: Our Anti-McCain Campaign Begins Now!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:59 AM »
Huckabees main Foreign Policy advisor is Kapo  Richard Haas he was the one although Jewish himself advised James Baker to say F the Jews as well as the statement when Israel is ready to make peace they know our number.Huckabee must get rid of this Kapo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »
i think mr.huckabee don't have chanse to win in michigen!i wont him to win,but he have no chanse becose no democrat runners exepct hilary will run in michigen(others dem.runners will down play her win)so all dose liberals will vote mccain.it would be fight betwin romney and mccain and if we support huckabee we will take votes from romney and mccain will win this one to and that can put him in good spot!we have to push for romney to win becose there is no evangelicals in michigen.if romney wins mccain is dumed to faill,romney will have 2 wins,huckabee will win 100 in s.carolina in florida gulliany will probably win becose time he spends now,huckabee will be in 2,romney3,mccain4th and that would put huckabee in tie with romney,we support huckabee and we can win this thing.strategie of mr.chaim is good,but i think tactik in michigen is not.that is my personal opinion!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:04:11 AM by serbchicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 10:55:22 AM »
I'll do what I can, I'm registering and finding articles to comment on. I'm on as Rubystars on detnews right now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »
I can't see my comments after I put them up. I don't understand why though.

Oh good, it's working on mlive now. :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 11:26:58 AM by Rubystars »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:25:57 AM »
Registering to them
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
I would rather be part of the Anti-McCain part than the Pro-Huckabee part because I have reservations about Huckabee but I do admit that McCain is just as bad as any of the Democrats maybe worse.

So I was thinking of taking some of his interviews and dubbing them over with boos and a laugh track for when he brags about some horrific legislation he championed or when he lies.

What do you guys think?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 12:49:56 PM »
I just got AntiMcCain as a screenname on Youtube.

There are alot of great names still available. McCainisHorrific, McCainisaDisaster and even McCainSucks.

Go Quickly and grab them up, guys.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »
Chaim, I think you're overreacting to McCain's victory in New Hampshire.

Keep in mind that less than 1/2 of one percent of the electorate has spoken so far.

Yes, McCain's victory in New Hampshire reinvigorates his campaign and gives him momentum, but that will quickly dissipate when he gets crushed in South Carolina.

We're way too quick to designate a candidate as a 'front runner' based on a single victory.

Last week Huckabee suddenly became the front runner, only to be replaced by McCain this week. Who will be the flavor of the week next ?

That being said, I think a JTF campaign to derail McCain's candidacy is a prudent move as he's a horrible candidate. Not only is he terrible on immigration and Israel, he also has zero chance of defeating Hillary or Osama.

McCain securing the Republican nomination would have disastrous implications for the USA and Israel. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 02:51:14 PM »
Chaim, I think you're overreacting to McCain's victory in New Hampshire.

Keep in mind that less than 1/2 of one percent of the electorate has spoken so far.

Yes, McCain's victory in New Hampshire reinvigorates his campaign and gives him momentum, but that will quickly dissipate when he gets crushed in South Carolina.

We're way too quick to designate a candidate as a 'front runner' based on a single victory.

Last week Huckabee suddenly became the front runner, only to be replaced by McCain this week. Who will be the flavor of the week next ?

That being said, I think a JTF campaign to derail McCain's candidacy is a prudent move as he's a horrible candidate. Not only is he terrible on immigration and Israel, he also has zero chance of defeating Hillary or Osama.

McCain securing the Republican nomination would have disastrous implications for the USA and Israel. 

Has anyone checked the national rating for the candidates?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »
McCain will not win in South Carolina.  There are more Confederate flags than American flags in that state.  We should now focus on reaching the misled Republicans in Michigan.
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 07:34:46 PM »
Michigan is a very leftist state if anything, they always lean to the Dems  cause of Union Detroit and Black Detroit.  Florida and South Carolina very important too, cause Florida has a huge deligate outcome plus in 2 seperate time zones for one state, every state needs our attention.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »
                                                                                                          בס''ד

First of all, Governor Huckabee does have a chance of winning in Michigan. The most recent poll, Rossman Group, has the following results: Huckabee 23%, Romney 22%, McCain 18%, Giuliani 8% and so on. You can find poll results at this site: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/mi/michigan_republican_primary-237.html

As far as Romney is concerned, he might win in Michigan (which is his home state), but he cannot win the nomination. We do NOT want him to win in Michigan, because he then goes on to South Carolina, Nevada, Florida and other states where he splits the anti-McCain vote with Huckabee. If the anti-McCain vote is split, McCain will win, G-d forbid. McCain will get the sizeable liberal Republican vote in states like California, New York, Illinois and New Jersey on Super Tuesday. Huckabee is the strongest candidate among conservative Republican voters. If Romney loses in Michigan, he might pull out of the race. That would enable conservative voters to finally unite behind Huckabee. Huckabee is already leading in South Carolina and most other Southern states. I predict that this will be a two man race between Huckabee and McCain. In fact, after Michigan, the polls show it already is a two man race.

Once again, I urge the Huckabee supporters on this forum to promote Huckabee in Michigan. And those of you who do not support Huckabee, I urge you to at least join our effort to convince Michigan voters to oppose McCain.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »
I would rather be part of the Anti-McCain part than the Pro-Huckabee part because I have reservations about Huckabee but I do admit that McCain is just as bad as any of the Democrats maybe worse.

So I was thinking of taking some of his interviews and dubbing them over with boos and a laugh track for when he brags about some horrific legislation he championed or when he lies.

What do you guys think?

Chaim, what do you think of this idea that I had in quotes.

I could call it McCain enhanced.

Offline LindaSoG

• Junior JTFer
    • Something... and Half of Something
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »
Guiliani was going strong until enough people got a real clear look as his ethics and his liberal views.  He should have run as a democrat.

His stance on immigration will sink McCain in the south and everywhere else, along with his "kumbaya" attitude about terrorists.

Huckabee is a newcomer to the race, no one really knows anything about him, kinda like Rudy in the beginning, once word gets out about who Huckabee really is, things like his ethics record, the funky financial stuff and his release of hard core prisoners, he'll be out as well.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 08:30:15 PM »

What do you guys think?

I don't think that will necessarily convince the foolish "Republicans" who are supporting him.

I would prefer to see a video showing quotes of his from the past. Like when he said that "amnesty" will be a necessary part of the immigration bill. And showing pictures of McCain with his best friend in the Senate, Ted Kennedy.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 08:56:07 PM »

What do you guys think?

I don't think that will necessarily convince the foolish "Republicans" who are supporting him.

I would prefer to see a video showing quotes of his from the past. Like when he said that "amnesty" will be a necessary part of the immigration bill. And showing pictures of McCain with his best friend in the Senate, Ted Kennedy.

Ok, it will be harder to do so. Maybe i can use his quotes from some of the debates. Subscribe to yd2008. He has practically every debate and media appearance by every major candidate.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 09:50:34 PM »
Can anyone post a detailed dossier on each of the major republican candidates so that we could use ready to post text, with minor alterations?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 09:59:30 PM »
Can anyone post a detailed dossier on each of the major republican candidates so that we could use ready to post text, with minor alterations?

Detailed Dossier??!?!?!?!?!?!

What are we, the FBI?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

Detailed Dossier??!?!?!?!?!?!

What are we, the FBI?

No, just the JTF!!!!!!!!!
People here will need to upload all of the negative sides of our opponents and the positive sides of the candidate we support, in this case Mike Huckabee, on those newspapers, and it would be great to have a ready to post detailed list of those points.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:05:01 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 12:16:18 AM »

What do you guys think?

Ok, it will be harder to do so. Maybe i can use his quotes from some of the debates. Subscribe to yd2008. He has practically every debate and media appearance by every major candidate.

The best quotes are not from the debates where he was trying to prove that he is a real conservative.

Just google anti-McCain web sites and get the quotes, and then print them on the screen of your video. Give people enough time to read and digest each quote. That's what is done in most of the attack ads on television. It's good enough, especially if you have some music in the background. And at the end, please plug our forum's address.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 03:50:10 AM »
Unfortunately, a paper in Detroit endorsed McCain last week for the GOP nomination.  Hopefully, voters are smart enough to know that's based on the opinion of some liberal editors.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 04:14:44 AM »
When criticizing McCain, here are at least a few points to bring up:

1.  He supported the amnesty bill in 2006 and 2007. 

2.  He has voted in favor of some bad trade agreements that have led to outsourcing of jobs.

3.  Remind them that he'd be the oldest person ever in the US who would be inaugurated as president when starting a first term.

McCain's record on trade:

# Pro-NAFTA, pro-GATT, pro-MFN, pro-Fast Track. (Jul 1998)
# Voted YES on free trade agreement with Oman. (Jun 2006)
# Voted YES on implementing CAFTA for Central America free-trade. (Jul 2005)
# Voted YES on establishing free trade between US & Singapore. (Jul 2003)
# Voted YES on establishing free trade between the US and Chile. (Jul 2003)
# Voted YES on extending free trade to Andean nations. (May 2002)
# Voted YES on granting normal trade relations status to Vietnam. (Oct 2001)
# Voted YES on renewing 'fast track' presidential trade authority. (Nov 1997)
# Voted NO on imposing trade sanctions on Japan for closed market. (May 1995)   [Which means McCain was against making the trade deal fair]

McCain's voting record with bad trade agreements causes jobs in Michigan to be lost. 

What it says about Huckabee is much better:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Free_Trade.htm

However, since Huckabee was never in Congress, I have no idea if he is just saying what he thinks people want to hear or if the positions listed for him are genuine. 

I like the trade record of Duncan Hunter the best.  Tancredo's is also good though he's no longer a candidate.  Surprisingly, Kucinich has a much better record with trade than McCain. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 04:18:50 AM »

Has anyone checked the national rating for the candidates?

What do you mean?