Author Topic: Race thugs to hijack Australia Day  (Read 1186 times)

Kiwi

Race thugs to hijack Australia Day
« on: January 09, 2008, 06:53:15 AM »
Race thugs to hijack Australia Day

Exclusive by Joe Hildebrand, Political Reporter

January 09, 2008 02:02pm

A GROUP of white supremacists is planning to hijack Australia Day celebrations in Camden - as part of a protest against a proposed new mosque in the area.

The Daily Telegraph has learnt that the far-right Australia First Party, whose Sydney secretary is convicted race hate criminal Jim Saleam, is organising the rally.

The white nationalist party this week issued a call to supporters to attend the rally and distribute anti-Islamic material.

It comes amid growing controversy over the issue - read more and join in here.

“There is a public rally in Camden on the Moslem (sic) school question,” the bulletin stated.

“We will need volunteers in the general south-western part of Sydney to attend and distribute materials.”

Typical of much material issued by the far-right lunatic fringe, it contained no further details because of fears of being confronted by anti-racism protesters.

News of the rally came as it emerged three more Muslim schools are on the drawing board for Sydney within the next six years in a drive to develop home-grown religious leaders.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: Race thugs to hijack Australia Day
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »
I hate these monkeys more than the muslims. Camden/Campbelltown is a shitehole anyway, they deserve a mosque/islamic school over there.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 01:18:39 AM »
No matter how bad parts of Australia ....No where should be cursed with  Mullah schools.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 02:08:14 AM »
Nah mate, having had the misfortune of spending some time over there, they all deserve each other.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 03:09:17 AM »
I am like Australia day is around the corner, may be a really big Bon Fire and BBQ  ^-^

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 08:43:02 AM »
I hate these monkeys more than the muslims. Camden/Campbelltown is a shitehole anyway, they deserve a mosque/islamic school over there.

No way, not on my watch.  The article wasn't about nutzis in Camden, it was about Saleam and his sheltered workshop.  I cannot abide by anybody who thinks its ok to build an islamic building anywhere in this country.  I do not feel I can continue on this forum where such filthy sentiments are expressed. 

Please delete this account.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 08:45:07 AM by darrinh »
John 16:2: "...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 11:03:30 PM »

No way, not on my watch.  The article wasn't about nutzis in Camden, it was about Saleam and his sheltered workshop.  I cannot abide by anybody who thinks its ok to build an islamic building anywhere in this country.  I do not feel I can continue on this forum where such filthy sentiments are expressed. 

Please delete this account.

You are free to leave at anytime, but I will say this to you. That you are dead wrong with your assessment of this forum.

I am mod here I don't agree with what is expressed here by some people, and I will have my say about it.

Your attitude towards this forum is unacceptable, you are stating that we support Muslims in Australia, we do not. But the fact is they are on our soil, and we have very little do about it.

AussieJTFer has a right to express his opinion, here in Australia thousands of Diggers die to give him that right, I try my best to allow a freedom of speech by the Aussies, and I will be damned if you think you can push your views on here.

If you don't like how I do my job I strongly suggest you take it to admin.

Not once have you PMed me about any concerns you have. This carry on you have done is UN-Australian.

I have given AussieJTFer a fair go, its about time you did that too, you have a problem with that tough!

It is how it is and going to be. 

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 03:10:53 AM »
My comments about Camden etc. are mostly tongue in cheek mate, I would never seriously advocate the building of muslim mosques/schools anywhere on earth, let alone anywhere here. Take it easy before spouting off the "delete this account" garbage.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 06:15:08 AM »
Hopefuly he will settle, and rethink the situation  :-\