Author Topic: Poles Are Taking Pakistani Jobs!  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Poles Are Taking Pakistani Jobs!
« on: January 09, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 09, 2008

Poles Are Taking Pakistani Jobs!

by Baron Bodissey
In the years since Poland joined the European Union, a significant number of Poles have migrated westward, particularly to the UK. They have a reputation for being competent and hardworking, and since they are accustomed to lower wages than those prevailing in Britain, they are often effective competitors with native Britons for available jobs.

And now we have a new twist to the situation — the earlier Asian (read “Pakistani”) immigrants and their descendants are complaining about the upstart newcomers.

more...  8)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Poles Are Taking Pakistani Jobs!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 02:18:56 AM »
:::D :::D HA HA!
YEY!
Maybe this will show the pakistanis that they should go back home.
LOL
The only thing that kind of hurts is that I am of English background, I hope native Britons do ok with their new Polish competition.
no.The onl thing they complain aboutis, that the Poles are taking away to much jobs.
Instead of being happy, non-third-worlders invade their country..

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 02:27:40 AM »
:::D :::D HA HA!
YEY!
Maybe this will show the pakistanis that they should go back home.
LOL
The only thing that kind of hurts is that I am of English background, I hope native Britons do ok with their new Polish competition.
no.The onl thing they complain aboutis, that the Poles are taking away to much jobs.
Instead of being happy, non-third-worlders invade their country..

I rather the Poles take jobs.
I met good Poles before, what great people. I accept them because they are Christian and England should be a Christian nation, not a mooslim nation.

England should be an English nation, and Poland a Polish nation.
Eventhough mixing Europeans, is not really affecting the stability of the nations,
it is causing hatred amongst the people,
what in a worst case scenario will lead to ethnical civil war.
Letting in the millions of blacks and muslims,
is without any doubt leading to a civil war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 07:02:49 PM »
But Poles obey the laws and aren'nt terrorists also they don'nt cause trouble  plus they are Christian and don'nt want sharia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »
But Poles obey the laws and aren'nt terrorists also they don'nt cause trouble  plus they are Christian and don'nt want sharia
Of course. But unfortunately, Poles are reported to steal a lot.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »
May the Poles persecute and torment the muSSlims as they did to the Jews.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 07:21:10 PM »
May the Poles persecute and torment the muSSlims as they did to the Jews.
I suppose that will be no problem. The Poles I met are a trillion % against Islam.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »
I did'nt know that, the Poles in the U.S. don'nt do that
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 09:07:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 09:02:12 PM »
I knew a Polish guy. He came here illegally and was going to be deported back to Poland, but he married a US citizen. He is now a US citizen as well.
He was cool. When he went back to visit his family in Poland, he sent me some post cards.  O0
I don't know why I brought this up.
because that is your personal opinion on a Pole you met.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:34 PM »
I knew a Polish guy. He came here illegally and was going to be deported back to Poland, but he married a US citizen. He is now a US citizen as well.
He was cool. When he went back to visit his family in Poland, he sent me some post cards.  O0
I don't know why I brought this up.
because that is your personal opinion on a Pole you met.

I guess you're right.
He was a cool guy and made a good impression on me. Although he was a bit rude to his family at times, but I assume that was just his personality.
I went with his family to a Polish festival, we had traditional Polish food, people wearing the traditional dress of Poland and people were dancing the Polka.
It was cool.
so be it.
Don't forget however, Poland is considered mostly brutal anti-semite.

newman

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »

Oh that's true! Even the popular radio station Radio Marija (however its spelled) is publicly an anti-Semitic hotbed!
And when the latest pope visited Poland, anti-Semitic attacks went up.
Its true, there are strong anti-Semitic sentiments there.

I though you two were against generalising.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 10:03:32 PM »

Oh that's true! Even the popular radio station Radio Marija (however its spelled) is publicly an anti-Semitic hotbed!
And when the latest pope visited Poland, anti-Semitic attacks went up.
Its true, there are strong anti-Semitic sentiments there.

I though you two were against generalising.
No I am not.

kill all the muslims!!!!!!!!!! O0

newman

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 10:23:48 PM »
HA HA HA, very funny Newman. Yet I didn't say all Poles are anti-Semites. I said there are high anti-Semitic sentiments...but I didn't say "All Poles are ....." and I most certainly will NOT call them derogatory names.

Am I dealing with idiots here?

Generalising does NOT mean that you are referring to every single member of the collective you are generalising about!!!!!!!!!!!!For example:.

When we say that blacks* are a criminal society, we don't need to show that 100% of blacks are criminals, we just need to show that there is a severe criminal problem that is more pronounced among blacks than anyone else. If that is10% of the population, 30% of the population, 40% of the population, so be it, the exact numbers are inconsequential it's a question of per capita or proportionality.

*The same applies to mexicans & arabs being dirty, lazy and envious.

Or............

When we say that blacks are a society that produces illegitimate children, we don't need to show that 100% of blacks do this, again, we just need to show that it is a problem among blacks more than it is among anyone else, and that it is a particularly black problem, which it is. The severity of these things are unique to black communities, so it is fair game to point them out in generalized fashions.

It's just that whenever lierals see one of these broad statements, they instantly go into left/liberal reactionary mode, immediately believing that we mean every single black person. Their common defense of how they know some who are different than what we describe is an example of this.

Whenever there is a feature of the black community that is 1) disproportionate to blacks 2) recognized as a "black problem" 3) that's pervasiveness is unique to the black community, I'm going to recognize that as a component of the black community. Of course it doesn't have to even be a problem with the majority of people, just a large proportion.

Or......

When we point out anti-Semitism among Polish people for example, we don't need to prove that every single Polish person is an anti-Semite, we just need to point to the uniqueness of the problem to Poland, the pervasiveness of the problem, and the degree of the problem.

Or.........

When we say Toyotas are reliable we don't mean every single one of the millions produced is. There are a few examoles of badly built or designed Toyotas but GENERALLY speaking the evidence of thousands of owner surveys and quality reports suggests that Toyotas ARE reliable.

These are the modes that these sort of things are discussed in and indeed when speaking of general habits of cultures and religions, this sort of thinking is commonly used all the time. Why should it not be used in reference to blacks, muSSlims, mexicans or anybody else?

It should be taken for granted that a statement beginning with.."Blacks are......" or "Arabs are......" or "Mexicans are......" is going to refer to the majority of them in general terms and not every, single one on the Planet.

newman

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 10:36:12 PM »
Idiots? I hope you are not "generalizing" lol.

Ok, ok, I said you can generalize ALL YOU want. I just don't like it and I wont do it (generalizing in order to call a collective group of people derogatory names) The issue I have is not so much with "generalizing" it self BUT the use of generalizing in order to use derogatory names is all.

Its better to just admit that people are different and wont change their mind. I wont change my mind just because of your reasons, as I don't expect you to change your mind due to mine.

Besides, I didn't even read all of that, it was too long.

Here it is on 'one foot'.

When we say that blacks* are a criminal society, we don't need to show that 100% of blacks are criminals, we just need to show that there is a severe criminal problem that is more pronounced among blacks than anyone else. If that is10% of the population, 30% of the population, 40% of the population, so be it, the exact numbers are inconsequential it's a question of per capita or proportionality.

*The same applies to mexicans & arabs being dirty, lazy and envious.

Get it?

We CAN and SHOULD generalise based on statistics and facts when we discuss an ethnic or religious group COLLECTIVELY. Now when dimwits pipe up and cry...."but I know a really nice (insert minority group here) and he's not like that"................. you can roll your eyes and deliver my quote above.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 10:39:39 PM »
What do you think about anti-semites? They generalise also ...

newman

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 10:51:53 PM »
What do you think about anti-semites? They generalise also ...

Let's take this stupid "therefore" argument to it's ultimate conlusion, shall we?

We've all heard this idiotic lack of reasoning before.........."Nazis generalise. THEREFORE....... anyone who generalises is a nazi".

OK. If that's the case, then....................

"KKK members in Arkansas like to drink beer. THEREFORE..... anyone who likes to drink beer is a KKK sympathiser"

"Sex offenders look at Playboy magazine. THEREFORE....
Anyone who looks at Playboy Magazine is a rapist"

"Moonshine runners like Dodge/Plymouth V8 cars. THEREFORE......... anyone who likes Dodge/Plymouth V8s is a bootlegger"

Get the point?

Because a certain group engage in some type of non-specific activity, it does NOT automatically mean that everyone who also engages in that activity shares the views or is part of the certain group.