Author Topic: My 2008 predictions of the US election  (Read 775 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
My 2008 predictions of the US election
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »
Despite what the liberal leftist masterwolf says(and i would ignore his points of view if you are against homosexuality, abortion, drugs, prostitution, and if you are pro guns) these are my predictions for the 2008 elections. Take heed what i say as im pretty good at predicting things...

Now the media will hype up mccaine, romney has money, ruudy is out of it as hes a cross dresser, the over all winner will be mike huckabee, this is what i predict...

Michigan will be a close fought battle, romney and mccaine take votes away from each other, i am convinced that the huckster will finish either second or first.

South carolina will be a land slide victory for huckebee....

As ruudy the cross dresser has about the momentum of a clock that got ran over by a combineharvester i can see huckabee winning florida. Due to his land land victory in south carolina.

Huckebee is pretty much going to sweep up the bible belts from texas to the midwest, and he fairs currently second in new york.

The fact that he came incredible third in a liberal leftist secular state of newhampshire shows hes got the minerals.

I feel hilary is going to obliterate obama the hussein, ok its neck and neck now, but that NH win was a crushing blow. I feel is that sodomite bill follows around with her, the clinton manchine will destroy her.

Then we get to the one on one, i convinced that america wants a change, but not to the left, to the right, a true conservative, mike huckabee. The 2nd amnesty is crucial to americans, she is anti it.

Immigration is key, and americans will not trust a women president on immigration

Huckabee will be the 2008 president, they are my predictions, i woud sticky this....

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: My 2008 predictions of the US election
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 04:57:06 PM »
Stop Trashing Masterwolf. He is much smarter than you. I move to ban Christians4jews.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »
If anyone is going to be banned its you C4J stop trying to wedge this forum
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »
This fighting really enoys me  >:( >:( >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:10:33 PM »
ban c4j
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein