Author Topic: CHRISTIAN4JEW KNOCK IT OFF!  (Read 1140 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CHRISTIAN4JEW KNOCK IT OFF!
« on: January 09, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »
STOP YOUR CRAP, AND DON'T YOU START WITH ME, YOU GOT IT? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU TAKE IT WITH ME, I AM NOT GOING TO BE BANNED, AND NEVER WILL BE BANNED.  YOU POMPOUS JERK YOU NOT ONLY TRYING TO CHALLENGE ME CAUSE I DO NOT AGREE BUT YOU ALSO CALLED LISA NAMES?  YOU CONTINUE THIS I WILL WORK PERSONALLY TO HAVE YOU THROWN OFF YOU GOT THAT?

I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 2 LONG YEARS PLUS 15 PRIOR TO THAT THAT I FOLLOWED THIS MOVEMENT VERY CAREFULLY SO DON'T YOU EVER QUESTION WHAT I DO.  I KNOW IT BOTHERS YOU THAT I AM A CATHOLIC AND TOUGH CRAP IF IT DOES.   

I SEND OUT EVERY WEEK OVER 500 NAMES ON ANYTHING THIS MOVEMENT COMES UP WITH EITHER VIDEO, AUDIO OR ANY INFORMATION AND FIGHT MORE FOR THIS THEN ANY SINGLE CHRISTIAN GROUP. 

AND HUCKABEE IS A FRAUD GET OVER YOURSELF WILL YA.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: CHRISTIAN4JEW KNOCK IT OFF!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 05:09:18 PM »
lol... c4j will be banned for calling your banning lol
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 05:11:05 PM »
American Proverb

"Those who sling MUD lose GROUND!"

Enough Said
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »
lol... c4j will be banned for calling your banning lol

This kind of divisive behaviour of c4j is really enoying me >:( >:( >:(

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
It's time for C4J to go.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
I agree. He must be banned before he defames and commits Lashon Ha Ra against us all.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 05:23:50 PM »
MW and C4J might you both converse via private messages and pound out your differences?  The last thing we need on a forum where people can, and should, be able to speak freely...is to have conflict.... 

Not everyone agrees with my opinions...  Everyone can have an opinion.....yes....even you MW.... O0;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »
BURN THE WITCH!!!!

oh wait am i too late for that part... seems we have all made up now.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
done
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!