Author Topic: I apologise to masterwolf  (Read 999 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
I apologise to masterwolf
« on: January 09, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
Ok fair dues, ive calmed down now, and realised im causing more harm than good. Firstly its has nothing to do with your religous background.

I want you to remove those threads i did on you, and all can be forgotten, just like how i never mentioned the catholic thread again.

My reason for being angry is you  pick on mike huckabees so called erros, yet do not answer why ruudy is repulsively immoral, and its winding me up.

So i apologise, please do not ban me,and i do not want you banned...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:29:58 PM by christians4jews »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: I apologise to masterwolf
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 05:28:15 PM »
Very good C4J.  It takes a lot of "bitzim" or ש"ע to be a mensch...  Good for you brother... O0  I'm sure MW will see this as well.  Happy posting and welcome... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »
Thats fine, excepted. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
It is good you have apologized. Lashon Ha Ra does no good
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
Thats fine, excepted. 

thankyou.

I realised that at the end of the day as someone else stated we are all going to go for a republican regardless. So we should be all agreeing eventually anyhow....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
I can sum it really clearly and quickly why I do have my faith on Rudy, right now we are in a War with a threat called Islam.  And Rudy he was my mayor he showed grit not only as mayor but when he was the D.A. no other lawyer would ever touch cases he took on and won them all that he even had threats cause he took on mob bosses.  
He told Arafat to get out of NY, he told the Saudi Prince where to shove his check and he did show his ability to lead when a crises came about.   Do I agree with all of his possitions no of course not only an idiot would follow any politician on everything blindly.  

I say that to anyone who follows even the Bush backers that saw him as can do no wrong and the Clinton backers as someone who can do no wrong.    And I have footage where he is saying opening that to have a stop in energy dependencies from our enemies, the media is scared of Rudy cause he has the ability of defeating the Dems and I been following Rasmussen very carefully, he has an edge over every Dem and Huckabee doesn't.  

I know Rudy Guiliani for a very long time he managed the nations largest and the world's most vital city of a population of 8 million.  He told Louis Farakkan's clown Khalid Mohammed who was a racist and riot starter not on our streets.  He came up with the unpopular ideas in the city but it worked, he cut the sales tax off and I remember this city in 92, that every single day someone got shot.

As far as his standing on Gun Rights he said he supports people to own and that is an issue with the state not the federal government.   And as far as abortion goes I am very anti abortion but it is a subject that has been hanging over heads for ever.

Nothing is more important in my opinion then combatting our Muslim enemies who want us dead.   And thats why i have more support for him.  (Your honor check mate)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »
Thats fine, excepted. 

thankyou.

I realised that at the end of the day as someone else stated we are all going to go for a republican regardless. So we should be all agreeing eventually anyhow....

C4J I think, at this point, I might mention a very applicable quote made by Dr. Antony Sutton about the "Dems" vs "Repubs".  For all intent and purpose, it is an Oligarchy.  A one party system at the top.  The faces change but the policies haven't changed since Woodrow Wilson.  "We must stop thinking in terms of Republicans vs. Democrats, but in terms of us vs. them."   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 06:31:49 PM »
There's nothing wrong with MasterWolf1.

He can think whatever he chooses to think, and should be free (as should we all) to post and discuss ongoing events of importance to us all.

I've got a much better idea:

Throw those stupid "Rules of the Forum" in the trash, take off all the gloves, and let's all "have at it".

They're not enforced anyway, except on a "selective" basis; so that I can constantly get sh*t slung in my face by punks, but if I attempt to defend and retaliate then I am the only one warned and/or banned from the forum.

I'm more than happy to shove so much sh*t in punks faces that they'll shut up or find another target, but the fact remains that there really is no "fair" application of Forum rules.

I say "take all the gloves off" and let us all go at each other with no warnings, no censored words, and no bannings.....that would be a great catharsis.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 07:01:29 PM »
                                                                                                             בס''ד

C4J was man enough to apologize, and Masterwolf has accepted his apology. So I think this incident is behind us.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »
and finally