Author Topic: Queers for P***stine  (Read 4165 times)

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Queers for P***stine
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »
Well, it's true.  If you are pro palistine or think there is such a name as palistine you must be queer or have some mental illness. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:02:56 PM »
They must have been the result of inbreeding.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:04:37 PM »
Glad to see unworthy people are joining an unworthy cause.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 12:04:32 AM »
They are so stupid that they don't realise the first act of muslims will be to execute all homosexuals once they take power.
Islam is anti-gay, but in fact they are hypocrites, as there's a lot of hidden homos in islam countries as well.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »
They are so stupid that they don't realise the first act of muslims will be to execute all homosexuals once they take power.
Islam is anti-gay, but in fact they are hypocrites, as there's a lot of hidden homos in islam countries as well.

Thats the only good thing about islam.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 08:40:11 PM »
Those people are really really stupid!!!!! There may be some hidden queer among Muslims, but it is obvious that islamic countries execute queers. And if fundamentalists win, then queers will be executed even in Europe, not only for sodomy but speacially for being liberals and leftist. Seculars who support muslim fundamentalists are digging their own grave!!!!!! Don't they know, that Muslims would press on Europe to establish Sharia gradually, and perhaps in a near future, "peace" talks will not only include Isaeli issues, but also forbidding drinking, queerness, and even free speech and democracy (Democracy is charam- impure, forbidden, sin- in Arabic, according strict Sharia)
Isn't there a Nobel Prize to stupidity???? I'd award it to those queers and all liberals who side with Palis!!!!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »
Isn't it ironic? That the "Palestinians" are represented by the kind of people that represent their end (flaming)? :::D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »
its funny because the muzzies will kill the queers faster than we will
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »
its funny because the muzzies will kill the queers faster than we will

the palestinians think it's the power of the allah-pagan-thus-non-existing-god-or-is-it-satan?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 07:05:31 AM »
I suppose, that the member of this Quit-group should move to the parts of Israel, which are under Muslime control. I think this is the right thing for this mental cases. ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 07:13:25 AM »
I think they should live in Gaza ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 07:20:36 AM »

This would be funny. ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 07:25:59 AM »
 :::D :::D they would be shot or stoned
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 07:32:24 AM »

This would be funny. ;D

a homo-shield  :::D
:::D :::D :::D

As they will die as martyrs, allah-pagan-ape will grant amnesty.
They even will go to heaven and get 72 virgins. bisexual virgins of course.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:34:27 AM »
Lat night during the debate Fred said i'll send them the islamics to their 72 virgins

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Arafat & the real "Queers" for P***stine
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 12:16:38 AM »
The real  "queers for P@!*$t!ne"  are those arabs like Yasir Arafat who thought  he would get 72 Virgin pre-pubescent boys to sodomise when he entered "Paradise".What a shock he must have gotten when it turned out to be Gehennom ! :::D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 12:18:15 AM by bongoid »