Author Topic: Bush: US should have bombed Auschwitz  (Read 2653 times)

Kiwi

Bush: US should have bombed Auschwitz
« on: January 11, 2008, 09:02:27 AM »
Bush: US should have bombed Auschwitz

By ARON HELLER
ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

JERUSALEM -- President Bush had tears in his eyes during an hour-long tour of Israel's Holocaust memorial Friday and told Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that the U.S. should have bombed Auschwitz to halt the killing, the memorial's chairman said.

Bush emerged from a tour of the Yad Vashem memorial calling it a "sobering reminder" that evil must be resisted, and praising victims for not losing their faith.

Wearing a yarmulke, Bush placed a red-white-and-blue wreath on a stone slab that covers ashes of Holocaust victims taken from six extermination camps. He also lit a torch memorializing the victims.

Bush was visibly moved as he toured the site, said Yad Vashem's chairman, Avner Shalev.

"Twice, I saw tears well up in his eyes," Shalev said.

At one point, Bush viewed aerial photos of the Auschwitz camp taken during the war by U.S. forces and called Rice over to discuss why the American government had decided against bombing the site, Shalev said.

The Allies had detailed reports about Auschwitz during the war from Polish partisans and escaped prisoners. But they chose not to bomb the camp, the rail lines leading to it, or any of the other Nazi death camps, preferring instead to focus all resources on the broader military effort, a decision that became the subject of intense controversy years later.

Between 1.1 million and 1.5 million people were killed at the camp.

"We should have bombed it," Bush said, according to Shalev.

In the memorial's visitors' book, the president wrote simply, "G-d bless Israel, George Bush."

The memorial was closed to the public and under heavy guard Friday, with armed soldiers standing on top of some of the site's monuments and a police helicopter and surveillance blimp hovering in the air overhead.

"I was most impressed that people in the face of horror and evil would not forsake their G-d. In the face of unspeakable crimes against humanity, brave souls - young and old - stood strong for what they believe," Bush said.

"I wish as many people as possible would come to this place. It is a sobering reminder that evil exists, and a call that when evil exists we must resist it," he said.

It was Bush's second visit to the Holocaust memorial, a regular stop on the visits of foreign dignitaries. His first was in 1998, as governor of Texas. The last U.S. president to visit was Bill Clinton in 1994.

Bush, making the most extensive Mideast trip of his presidency, was accompanied on his tour by a small party that included Rice and Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

At the compound, overlooking a forest on Jerusalem's outskirts, Bush visited a memorial to the 1.5 million Jewish children killed in the Holocaust, featuring six candles reflected 1.5 million times in a hall of mirrors. At the site's Hall of Remembrance, he heard a cantor sing a Jewish prayer for the dead.

Shalev presented Bush with illustrations of the Bible drawn by the Jewish artist Carol Deutsch, who perished in the Holocaust.

Deutsch created the works while in hiding from the Nazis in Belgium. He was informed upon, and died in 1944 in the Buchenwald camp. After the war, his daughter Ingrid discovered that the Nazis had confiscated their furniture and valuables but had left behind a single item: a meticulously crafted wooden box adorned with a Star of David and a seven-branched menorah, containing a collection of 99 of the artist's illustrations of biblical scenes.

The originals are on display at Yad Vashem. The memorial recently decided to produce a special series of 500 replicas, the first of which was to be presented to Bush.

Debbie Deutsch-Berman, a Yad Vashem employee whose grandfather was Deutsch's brother, said she was proud that Bush would be given her relative's artwork.

"These are not just his paintings, they are his legacy, and the fact that they survived shows that as much as our enemies tried to destroy the ideas that these paintings embody, they failed," she said.

Later Friday, Bush was to wrap up his three-day visit to Israel and the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories with a visit to Christian holy sites in Galilee before departing for Kuwait, the next stop on his Mideast tour.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Bush: US should have bombed Auschwitz
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
And that bastard is working with Olmert to create another holocaust. What a phony Bush is.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 09:31:17 AM »
And that bastard is working with Olmert to create another holocaust. What a phony Bush is.

I removed the picture of bush I found it too sickening.  :-\

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 09:36:01 AM »

That's the current trend : pretending one is "moved" about the fact the Allies didn't do anything to stop the Concentration Camps,
and demanding the right of existence of the Jewish people...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

That's the current trend : pretending one is "moved" about the fact the Allies didn't do anything to stop the Concentration Camps,
and demanding the right of existence of the Jewish people...

Yes its very trendy to be pro Jew.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 09:53:01 AM »
It is very trendy to be pro Fakestinian, you mean
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 10:05:47 AM »
bush with "tears" in its eyes...

"Moved" by the Holocaust Victims,
and giving, at the same time,
Serbian (ALLY) Kosovo
to ALBANAZIS (NAZIPHILES).....

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »
Kahane was right: It's better to be hated but a winner but alive than to be loved but be dead...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 11:58:08 AM »
<<Bush: US should have bombed Auschwitz>>

Ambiorix << Bush should have nuked Iran.>>

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »
OLMERT IS A KAPO RODENT HIS FAMILY AVOIDED THE ISRAELI MILITARY.i HEARD THE BRITS TOLD THE U.S. NOT TO BOMB IT ,THEY DID'NT WANT MORE JEWS SURVIVING AND GO TO ISRAEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 12:11:13 PM »
OLMERT IS A KAPO RODENT HIS FAMILY AVOIDED THE ISRAELI MILITARY.i HEARD THE BRITS TOLD THE U.S. NOT TO BOMB IT ,THEY DID'NT WANT MORE JEWS SURVIVING AND GO TO ISRAEL

possible. the Brits were Jew-haters too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 12:14:48 PM »
True the the commander and officer corps of Jordans army were all Britts Glubb Pasha sir John Glubb was the head of Jordans Army
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »
Bush had the nerve wear a Kippah and wept at the memorial. Meanwhile Jews are being murdered today under his roadmap to peace. What a putz!   >:(
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 01:22:10 PM »
Jews didn't have the state so were not seen as important enough to be saved, so alies choosed to bomb german cities instead. Besides mayority of Eastern European Jews were ortodox and not fit to new modern (secular) Israel the zionist left and American Estblishment enwisioned, One last thing Alan Dules  was making oil deals with Saudis  during the war, not only British wanted to build petrol empire in ME, The apathy towards the holocaust coud be a part of the prize . This the lesson for modern Israel if it willl be weak in future it will be eaten by wolfes with all the world's opinion simpathy of course.::) Bush already sold half of Jerusalem for Saudi support against Iran.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 01:24:17 PM »
 Alan Dules  went insane ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 03:24:53 PM »
Alan Dules  went insane ;D

lol yeah ;D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

possible. the Brits were Jew-haters too.

We got shtupped every which way during the Holocaust! >:( Thanks Habib Bush, "We should have bombed Aushwitz"? Thanks, moron, you're only 65-70 years too late. I'll second it, doesn't that Arab terrorist lover Bush and that other Terrorist Arab Olmert understand the significance of the picture of Aushwitz and Yad Vashem as a whole to what they're doing to Israel? The funniest of all Aunt Jemima Rice, smoothing over what Habib said? May they all burn for what they're doing! >:(

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 07:48:13 PM »

No I meet so many wannabes it is not funny, many hide under the saying I support Jews but not Israel, and that is was a shame 6 milllion Jews died, but thats the past. Muslims are great  ::)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »
Interesting comment, considering Prescott Bush was an industrialist who supported Nazi Germany.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:07:39 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 08:05:24 PM »

No I meet so many wannabes it is not funny, many hide under the saying I support Jews but not Israel, and that is was a shame 6 milllion Jews died, but thats the past. Muslims are great  ::)

Oh G-d, spare me! ::) Those people make me sick!

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 08:17:11 PM »

Oh G-d, spare me! ::) Those people make me sick!

Yup  :-\

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 04:46:54 AM »
USA entered war only after Perl Harbour Hitler declared War on them beliving the US Pacific fleet to be wiped out. They were massive pro Soviet and pro Nazi lobbies along the NWO British snd American elites. And Israel was and will be below the oil on western priorities list, the former was seen as hobby of gentlemen zionists fom high society the later is serius buisness. And all epochs are blind to present evils they commit.   

No I meet so many wannabes it is not funny, many hide under the saying I support Jews but not Israel, and that is was a shame 6 milllion Jews died, but thats the past. Muslims are great 

I tell them I support the Palestinian state too, this one alredy existing since 1923 in Jordan. ::) But its hard when even Israeli right wing papers like Jerusalem Post use terms as: Balestine, ocupied territories, peace process, Balestinian nation etc... :-\ 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 04:50:39 AM »
USA entered war only after Perl Harbour Hitler declared War on them beliving the US Pacific fleet to be wiped out. They were massive pro Soviet and pro Nazi lobbies along the NWO British snd American elites. And Israel was and will be below the oil on western priorities list, the former was seen as hobby of gentlemen zionists fom high society the later is serius buisness. And all epochs are blind to present evils they commit.   

No I meet so many wannabes it is not funny, many hide under the saying I support Jews but not Israel, and that is was a shame 6 milllion Jews died, but thats the past. Muslims are great 

I tell them I support the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state too, this one alredy existing since 1923 in Jordan. ::) But its hard when even Israeli right wing papers like Jerusalem Post use terms as: Balestine, ocupied territories, peace process, Balestinian nation etc... :-\ 

Ultra you know I would tell them something a little different to that  :::D

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 09:26:08 AM »
But its hard when even Israeli right wing papers like Jerusalem Post use terms as: Balestine, ocupied territories, peace process, Balestinian nation etc... :-\ 
It seems that they are already preparing for Jerusalem to be given away:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/Page/AboutUs&cid=1123495332668
Syndication and reprints

All materials copyright 1995-2006, Balestine Post Ltd., Jerusalem, Israel.

If you don't believe me, click on the link.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 02:31:37 AM »
i still cant understand how can someone be so sucidal who is prepared to give his home to the enemies?India would never give kashmir to pakis and china >:(