Author Topic: Why the hell would Bloomberg run?  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Why the hell would Bloomberg run?
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:15:22 PM »
Other than to solidify a Democrat victory?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why the hell would Bloomberg run?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 08:32:38 PM »
Because he's a megalomaniac with deep-seated feelings of insecurity.

Which is the same reason for everything he has ever done.

He must outcompete all others constantly, in his quest for self-fulfillment, accumulating ever more wealth and power along the way.

After each victory, the spectre of insecurity emerges from its hiding place deep within his psyche.

Deep inside he knows that "he will never be good enough" to satisfy the many mental "demons" which affected his early development and will never let him "rest on his laurels".

Bloomberg's motivations for becoming a "business maven" do not necessarily reflect negatively on his honesty, character, or positive contributions to others.

And it is quite possible that my analysis of the man is completely off base; maybe he's just in love with money, businesses, and partying with beautiful women.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »
maybe he's just in love with money, businesses, and partying with beautiful women.

That's Hillary's m.o.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 08:59:57 PM »
One word

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 09:04:46 PM »
He would probably help conservatives because he's a liberal.Why would he run he has plenty of money
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 10:07:30 PM »
Probably to leave a name for himself.

But seriously, what a fool he is. He wants to spend a $$$ Billion  $$$. In order to have a chance to be president, while he could spend the money on much more needed things like sponsering Limud Torah to Jews in Israel (and elsewhere also). A million Jews could be learning Torah and not be concerned with making a living, probably for many many Jews (all their life maybe, with that money). He could also feed soo many hungry children (expecially in Israel). Its a shame.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 10:10:18 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 01:21:07 AM »
if her runs, it will help Huckabee more than it will help any demoncrat.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 09:18:12 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »
He would probably help conservatives because he's a liberal.Why would he run he has plenty of money

If he runs, he would be spending his own money on the campaign.  If he were hypothetically president, why do you think he'd become wealthier?