Author Topic: A Scam from JTF ORG  (Read 2821 times)

Boeregeneraal

A Scam from JTF ORG
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »
Shalom all, look what i got in the mail  :::D.
Now this is a typical Black Nigerian scam...be aware of it. lol, the funniest thing, is that apparently they got my email address from JTF ORG, uh yeah...JTF of all places :::D ::)
ANyway, enjoy :D

Letter of Relationship and Establishment Aid.
for Personal Attention and Confidential
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire West Africa 
Tel+2507924282
For logistic reason contact me on e.mail:([email protected])
Attention: Respectful
Greetings and How are you today.I am AMANIE DOUDOU.I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and  to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country. I got your contact address from  JTF ORG Forum   Memberlist .

I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief BOUGA DOUDOU who was minister of Interior and deal in Cocao and coffee plantation and share from family Gold, Diamond mining site in Bouake Nothern District of Ivory Coast. Before the Epmigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past  years. I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how  money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money  is transferred to your custody with your assistance.  I inherited this sum from my late father  whom therebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to  handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal. I would  furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is below and we shall  mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of Nine  Million Five Hundred Thousand Five USD $9.500.000USD  I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge  you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country, that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.
This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings.Looking forward to your prompt response on e.mail:([email protected])
 Faithfully
AMANIE DOUDOU

Kiwi

Re: A Scam from JTF ORG
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »
Thanks Boere you just answered questions I had lol  O0

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 08:29:11 PM »
talk about barking up the wrong tree.

Who the hell believes this?

"Chief bouga doudou"?

This must be satire.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
Chief BOUGA DOUDOU ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 08:36:13 PM »
that is way you have to remove your e-mail adress
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »
which questions?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »
This is no scam!

The man is making you the greatest offer that will ever come your way!

Do whatever he asks of you, and you will become wealthy and merit much credit in the World to Come!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
Yeah.  I got the same thing.

Those filthy rats.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 08:38:05 PM »
This is no scam!

The man is making you the greatest offer that will ever come your way!

Do whatever he asks of you, and you will become wealthy and merit much credit in the World to Come!
:::D :::D :::D yeah :D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »
Yeah.  I got the same thing.

Those filthy rats.
yeah, that's why i posted this, to find out if other JTFers also got this.
It's funny, JTF of all the other forums...they would have more luck in forums like...peace for africa...or save litlle african children...lol or whatever leftist junk forums :::D . But JTF... :::D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »
I received that in my email as well.  I immediately flagged it as spam.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »
which questions?

I was tracing three people and they all hail from Ivory Coast, wondered what they were up too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »
I do the same as soon as i see these african jerks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »
which questions?

I was tracing three people and they all hail from Ivory Coast, wondered what they were up too.
ah yes

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2008, 09:08:51 PM »
sounds like his name is I have "a mean dudu."  Go ahead send Chief Dudu your money. ;D ;D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 01:48:29 AM »
Chris Hanson from Dateline MSNBC did a show where he met up with these scammers pretending to be an investor and exposed them. It is easily available to be watched on youtube.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 02:59:34 AM »
I got an e-mail like this too.  I wrote one of the moderators to let them know.  I did not realize this was normal.  Okay I am new to forums.

Here is the note...

Tel+2507924282
Greetings and How are you today.I am AMANIE DOUDOU.I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and  to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country. I got your contact address from  JTF ORG Forum   Memberlist .

I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief BOUGA DOUDOU who was minister of Interior and deal in Cocao and coffee plantation and share from family Gold, Diamond mining site in Bouake Nothern District of Ivory Coast. Before the Epmigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past  years. I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how  money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money  is transferred to your custody with your assistance.  I inherited this sum from my late father  whom therebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to  handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal. I would  furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is below and we shall  mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of Nine  Million Five Hundred Thousand Five USD $9.500.000USD  I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge  you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country, that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.
This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings.Looking forward to your prompt response on e.mail:([email protected])
 Faithfully
AMANIE DOUDOU

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 05:28:54 AM »
HAHA. Don't worry Dphoto, this is not normal, this is the first time I got this, and i am sure it's the 1st time some members got this. Besides, they were not very good at it, Skippy was tracking them ;)

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 05:51:38 AM »
HAHA. Don't worry Dphoto, this is not normal, this is the first time I got this, and i am sure it's the 1st time some members got this. Besides, they were not very good at it, Skippy was tracking them ;)

Thank you; now I feel better.  I am good at turning scams over to the police.  I was scammed once - key word once.

Digital Photo

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 08:19:07 AM »
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I have a friend whom lost a pretty fancy laptop to these scammers-i did advice him against this, but oh well...

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »
Crap.

I actually replied to this email. I also gave my bank account, birthday, etc. Well, if I don't get any money atleast I will have a penpal in the Ivory Coast
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 11:37:44 PM »
Crap.

I actually replied to this email. I also gave my bank account, birthday, etc. Well, if I don't get any money atleast I will have a penpal in the Ivory Coast
damn, really? :o ??? :(

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »
Shalom all, look what i got in the mail  :::D.
Now this is a typical Black Nigerian scam...be aware of it. lol, the funniest thing, is that apparently they got my email address from JTF ORG, uh yeah...JTF of all places :::D ::)
ANyway, enjoy :D

Tel+2507924282

Faithfully
AMANIE DOUDOU

I get those emails all of the time. It's amazing how many dolts fall for it. lol

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 11:40:23 PM »
yes your african brothers ;)