Author Topic: Obama vs Hillary Battle  (Read 4250 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama vs Hillary Battle
« on: January 12, 2008, 09:36:02 PM »
They been squabbling and I thought it was semi funny that Bill Clinton had to call Ape Sharpton to grovel for a comment Hillary made about Bongo Obama.   

Personally I wouldn't mind if the both of them battled it out with swords  ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama vs Hillary Battle
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »
It would be funnier if the Republicans weren't such a disgrace.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »
 ::) I wish they would just go away lol

Listening to what either of them has to say makes my head ache
The only battle i want to see with these two is with revolvers at 10 paces ^-^

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »
Thats true, but if you really disect the Reps and the Dems is there really any difference?  Behind the scenes I betcha they work hand in hand and they know they do.  
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »
Obama will get his buddy Osama to kill Hillary and then Bill will go crazy and kill all the democratic candidates, after which he will run to Monica
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »
Have you all seen the silly whites carrying Obama signs at his rallies?  Are they that brainwashed or stupid.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »
They been squabbling and I thought it was semi funny that Bill Clinton had to call Ape Sharpton to grovel for a comment Hillary made about Bongo Obama.   

Personally I wouldn't mind if the both of them battled it out with swords  ;D
I knew it would come to this and it does may hart good to see it. Hillery and Bill getting snubbed by many of the blacks they always pretended to be concerned about. I always say "One good turn deserves another" and I am glad to see the Clinton's getting repaid by spades ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »
Have you all seen the silly whites carrying Obama signs at his rallies?  Are they that brainwashed or stupid.

Why do we care about race?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 09:43:05 PM »
Obamas own fake Christian church is very racist.   And isn't his Muzzie family from Kenya have you all see the riotings going on over there???

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 09:45:32 PM »
Obamas own fake Christian church is very racist.   And isn't his Muzzie family from Kenya have you all see the riotings going on over there???

Fallacies of association.

Obama should be opposed solely because he is a leftist, and because of this, doesn't understand the problems posed by Islamic terrorism and the illegal aliens.

How can JTF claim to not be a racist organization when race is mentioned so many times?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 09:47:12 PM »

Its just the point what does this black animal have to offer White Americans. He is not good on a single issue concerning Conservative America. How can some white folks be so dumb or hypocritical supporting this animal.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »
He is Louis Farakkan lite.  He is cut from the same cloth.

Louis Farakkan that said "All whites are devils."
Louis Farakkan that said "I like when the Jews call me Hitler"
Louis Farakkan that said "Elijah Mohammed the founder of the Nation of Islam is hovering over the Earth in a space ship and when given the signal he will suck up the Whites"

This is way more then just Black and White, these are the real racist, anti semitic evil sick animals.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 09:50:06 PM »

Its just the point what does this black animal have to offer White Americans. He is not good on a single issue concerning Conservative America. How can some white folks be so dumb or hypocritical supporting this animal.

It's not an issue of black or white. Stop thinking in racial terms.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 09:50:42 PM »
He is Louis Farakkan lite.  He is cut from the same cloth.

Louis Farakkan that said "Elijah Mohammed the founder of the Nation of Islam is hovering over the Earth in a space ship and when given the signal he will suck up the Whites"

This is way more then just Black and White, these are the real racist, anti semitic evil sick animals.

Another fallacy of association. Obama is not Farrakhan.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »
And its not just him, Hillary as well has the need to run to Harlem anytime Ape Sharpton is belly aching.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 09:52:56 PM »
He is Louis Farakkan lite.  He is cut from the same cloth.

Another fallacy of association. Obama is not Farrakhan.

He is supported by the Black Caucus, he is supported by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, he is supported from the NAACP. and He is Louis Farakkan lite.  And just think cause he is a Muslim how dangerous he is going to be on Israel.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »
He is supported by the Black Caucus, he is supported by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, he is supported from the NAACP. and He is Louis Farakkan lite.

Fallacy of association-again. Proves nothing.

And just think cause he is a Muslim how dangerous he is going to be on Israel.

Falsity on its face. Irrationally premised.

C'mon Masterwolf. You can come up with better arguments against Obama that are not based on race or his alleged religion.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 09:57:31 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

It's not an issue of black or white. Stop thinking in racial terms.
In a better world you might be right but if this shvartza gets his a-s into the oval office the evil blacks in America will really feel that they are able to do as they well please. I saw it already last week when he was ahead in the primaries the evil blacks were already passing comments about the day of reckoning drawing near.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2008, 10:04:01 PM »
In a better world you might be right but if this shvartza gets his a-s into the oval office the evil blacks in America will really feel that they are able to do as they well please. I saw it already last week when he was ahead in the primaries the evil blacks were already passing comments about the day of reckoning drawing near.

We live in America in the 21st century, which is essentially Gan Eden compared to the rest of the world. It is our responsibility to make this world a better place.

As for inner-city problems, history has shown that it doesn't matter who is president so long as they are being subsidized. While a Democrat would subsidize them more than a Republican, and consequently compound their problems, you can't say that Obama would be any worse on this issue than Clinton or Edwards.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 10:11:27 PM »

We live in America in the 21st century, which is essentially Gan Eden compared to the rest of the world. It is our responsibility to make this world a better place.

As for inner-city problems, history has shown that it doesn't matter who is president so long as they are being subsidized. While a Democrat would subsidize them more than a Republican, and consequently compound their problems, you can't say that Obama would be any worse on this issue than Clinton or Edwards.
On issues they may be close but don't forget white liberals only do things for blacks when votes are involved. Obama may feel he needs to do more. My point is a liberal black president would really send a bad message out to all the evil blacks we have here in America. And that number is not the minority.  One only has to look at David Dinkins's New York to see just what that sort of politician would generate.   

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »
Boy oh boy do I remember when Dinkens was mayor, NYC a shooting every single day.  Look at Detroit, New Orleans and Newark.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »
On issues they may be close but don't forget white liberals only do things for blacks when votes are involved. Obama may feel he needs to do more.

If he did, I would expect the Republicans to call him out on it. If they do not, then they have no one to blame but themselves for an escalation in inner-city crime.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 10:25:55 PM »
Boy oh boy do I remember when Dinkens was mayor, NYC a shooting every single day.  Look at Detroit, New Orleans and Newark.
Exactly more high crime and racial tension then existed in the past 20 years during his 4 years. And a washroom attendant running the city. He was smart enough to have himself a good oak head board made my city workers for his bedroom. Black folks love them  massive head boards on their beds. I guess it stops the stray gunshots from the drive by's :::D 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »
A black guy in my hospital said that he doesn't consider Obama black since he didn't bring up any black issues and if you change his black face with a white guy's face there would be no difference.  Anyways, I predict Hitlery will run with Osama as vice president and this combo will be a major threat.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 10:30:43 PM »
And these are just mayors, just think as President you will have this wide spread all over the country and whites are so worried about being called a racist.  I remember how Dinkens was basically the spark that started the Crown Heights riots that lead to the death of Yankel Rosenbaum and he told the police not to step in and they awarded his killer by taking him out to dinner.