Author Topic: Who here owns a pet  (Read 5276 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Who here owns a pet
« on: January 10, 2008, 09:45:54 PM »
I do as you all saw my 2
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Who here owns a pet
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:45:07 PM »
My sister has a Chinese Crested dog.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 11:23:50 PM »
I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, 4 inside birds, gold fish, chickens, ducks, rabbits, goats, sheep, horses, one donkey LOL and getting some Alpacas  O0

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 12:34:45 AM »

Gilmore...we call him Gil :)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 01:39:11 AM »
Well my Wife calls me her Pet! Does that count?  ;D  :D
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 03:22:59 AM »
Well my Wife calls me her Pet! Does that count?  ;D  :D

Depends on how much hair you shed.  :D

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 03:16:21 PM »
I would like a pet, but I can't keep up cleaning after them. :'(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »
I live in a flat, so there isn't any open space for an animal, and it wouldn't be fair to keep them inside all the time. I have pets abroad, 3 dogs, a tribe of cats, rabbits and a cow.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »
Wow, a whole tribe of cats, Sarah?  Do they all live outside.  I wouldn't mind taking care of pets outside the home.  It's better in terms of cleanliness.  I used to take care of an outside pair of cats, for almost 2 years, but unfortunately they vanished.  The neighbors also didn't like when I put out food for them. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »
Wow, a whole tribe of cats, Sarah?  Do they all live outside.  I wouldn't mind taking care of pets outside the home.  It's better in terms of cleanliness.  I used to take care of an outside pair of cats, for almost 2 years, but unfortunately they vanished.  The neighbors also didn't like when I put out food for them. 

We started off with one cat, that was kind of domesticated but lived mainly outside  in the garden. Then it had kittens, which had kittens.....joined by a several more wild cats that became friendly after being fed. Now there are at least a dozen or so that ambush you when come in, meowing for food.  :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »
Yes, I have heard that is what can happen, Sarah.  Cats can multiply very quickly.  A friend of my Mom's had a situation like this, but it's easier for her because she has a large suburban house.  Unfortunately, her favorite was run over by a car.  I live in the city, so I think it's harder of outdoor cats here.  Still, you do see quite a few of them, and one of the reason's my neighbor didn't want me feeding them is because she was afraid we would then get a bunch of them.  I can't help but feel sorry for them in the winter cold though.  I hope they don't feel it.

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 12:29:37 AM »
Thats why having them desexed is a good think, instead of uncontrolled breeding.

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 04:14:56 AM »
I have beautiful 'children'  :).  I received these guys, because they were abandoned.  Two of them have been placed in a great home, but the other two I cannot put in another home.  The two I could not re-home, (put in a new home after I received them), is because they were already in many homes and suffered abuse and abandonment in many of them.  I had to either keep them or they would be put to sleep; I refused to allow them to be killed so I took them in and made them part of my family.

These two are the ones I was able to re-home, (put in another home).
There names are Felix, (the grey striped tabby) and Boots and black and white one.  I miss them.  I hate re-homing cats.

http://www.geocities.com/digital.photo/Cats002.JPG

These next images are the ones I kept to keep them from being put to sleep

This is my beautiful Lucinda - she is so fun she loves to petted and loves to give attention as much as she wants to receive it.  She is a sweet heart and I cannot understand why anyone would want to harm her.  She is a needy cat, mainly due to her past, but I love her to pieces.

http://www.geocities.com/digital.photo/Cats009.JPG

This a my best boy Oscar - Oscar was in eight homes, including my home, in five of these home he was abused and he ended up being abandoned and was picked up in Big Bear California, and brought all the way down to San Diego and I am so glad he ended up in my house.  He is so happy and loving; and is a great friend.

http://www.geocities.com/digital.photo/Cats034.JPG

If Oscar could speak he would probably holler at me for putting such an embarrassing image of him up here.

Digital Photo

I previewed the images before I posted and decided the images are too large to put up here so I added the URLs and you can click on the link and see them.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 04:29:11 AM »
What is it with Ladies and Cats  :-X  :-\
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2008, 04:45:57 AM »
Cats even male cats are a lot like ladies :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 05:16:34 AM »
Yes, I have heard that is what can happen, Sarah.  Cats can multiply very quickly.  A friend of my Mom's had a situation like this, but it's easier for her because she has a large suburban house.  Unfortunately, her favorite was run over by a car.  I live in the city, so I think it's harder of outdoor cats here.  Still, you do see quite a few of them, and one of the reason's my neighbor didn't want me feeding them is because she was afraid we would then get a bunch of them.  I can't help but feel sorry for them in the winter cold though.  I hope they don't feel it.

i know somebody that needs 20l of milk every day for the cats....
guess how much....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 06:02:16 AM »
 A dog Beethoven,
a turtle and a crayfish...but no cats  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 06:03:55 AM »
Beethoven is a cutie AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.  I do like puppies, but I cannot have them in the apartment I live in.

Digital Photo

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »
I like Beethoven's colors. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »
Had dog's all my life so I think I'm going to get a dog or two soon.  I'm thinking of:  Bull Mastiff, American Bulldog, Tibetan Mastiff, Kerry-blue Terrior or a Argentine Dogo....but I don't know...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »
Beethoven is a cutie AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.  I do like puppies, but I cannot have them in the apartment I live in.

Digital Photo
Thank You.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 07:49:18 PM »
I like Beethoven's colors. 
Thank You

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »
Had dog's all my life so I think I'm going to get a dog or two soon.  I'm thinking of:  Bull Mastiff, American Bulldog, Tibetan Mastiff, Kerry-blue Terrior or a Argentine Dogo....but I don't know...
Nice breeds!  :)