Author Topic: U.S. Senator Pursuing Halal Foods for Muslims In New York Schools  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

Halal food in US schools BSS, New York The powerful US Senate is likely to witness a bill from Democrat Senator John Sabini, who is pursuing to ensure 'halal food' for Muslim students in schools of the city and the state as well. "The 'Halal Food Bill' will be placed before the State Senate shortly," John said at a fund-raising meeting in the city on Thursday. Bangladesh Expatriates in New York organised the programme, where John Sabini also said that he and some other Democrat senators have been trying their best to raise funds from US business community for the...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: U.S. Senator Pursuing Halal Foods for Muslims In New York Schools
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »
Jews have been a huge part of NYC for atleast 120 years and we never asked for Kosher food in public schools, we brought our own.

Muslims are not after food, they're after domination.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »
Jews have been a huge part of NYC for atleast 120 years and we never asked for Kosher food in public schools, we brought our own.

We respect the Jews for that.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 12:10:12 PM »
if they're going to give halal food for muslims then they shoudl give kosher food for Jews even if they don't ask!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 12:10:45 PM »
Food in schools should be suitable for anyone, not just for the Goyim. It's unfair that Goyim can eat freely while Jews must take their food from home. Yhat entices students to abandon kosher. There must be kosher available at school and in every public place where Jews may go.
Remember that most Goyim agree with the idea that Taref is originally impure, but Jesus' sacrifice cleaned Taref. They don't believe that Taref is essencially clean (except the Atheists). So if the food at school is Taref, it means that schools are asuming that Christianity is the rule, and Judaism the exception!!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »
Schools should not be in the food preparation business. Here in New York State school taxes are eating us alive. The last thing we need is to start having special food menu's for different groups. The lunches served should be generic something most if not all groups can eat. This U.S Senator is nuts however I can see why with the district he represents. This sort of legislation has no place here in the United States! Once we start this we will really be opening the door to a Pandora's box.

(Taken fro Sen. Sabini's site)
Senator John D. Sabini, a Democrat first elected in 2002, represents parts of Jackson Heights, Corona, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst and Woodside. These neighborhoods form one of the State Senate's most ethnically diverse districts, with more than 200 countries of origin represented. He previously represented much of this area as a New York City Council Member for the years 1992-2001.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »
Schools should not be in the food preparation business. Here in New York State school taxes are eating us alive. The last thing we need is to start having special food menu's for different groups. The lunches served should be generic something most if not all groups can eat. This U.S Senator is nuts however I can see why with the district he represents. This sort of legislation has no place here in the United States! Once we start this we will really be opening the door to a Pandora's box.

(Taken fro Sen. Sabini's site)
Senator John D. Sabini, a Democrat first elected in 2002, represents parts of Jackson Heights, Corona, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst and Woodside. These neighborhoods form one of the State Senate's most ethnically diverse districts, with more than 200 countries of origin represented. He previously represented much of this area as a New York City Council Member for the years 1992-2001.

disagree, that is impossible.
Christians eat pork.

Even if you would force the majority to eat halal or kosher,
Budhists would refuse cow-meat.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »

We've had Jews in Australia since the convict days (150+ years) and never heard a complaint or demand from them once.

We've had muSSlims for 30 years and those b@stards have never shut up!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »
Actually, I would like their to be at least some government subsidies to Yeshivot. Think about it, Jews pay taxes and in addition to that pay tuition for private school. If the Yeshiva cost 10,000 per child (same expense as public school), then it should be fair for the government to at least pay 1/2. + in addition to that, I think that privitizing schools would produce a much more efficient school system then what is going on now. (it should be privitized with some government subsidies).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 02:34:20 PM »
I'm all for providing FREE Halal food if we slip an ounce of pigs blood into every serving  O0
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!