Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 3 Broadcast  (Read 11676 times)

admin

Ask JTF For February 3 Broadcast
« on: January 30, 2007, 07:21:13 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

What do you think of Sarit Hadad? She is a popular singer of Mizrachi music in Israel. She sings nonsense about love like all the singers but she also sings about G-d.

In this video: on YouTube, she appears like an angel in an immodest fashion (Her shirt doesn't cover the neck line.), despite the fact that in the song, she sings to G-d. It is like a prayer. The name of the song is "Shema Yisrael Elokai". She says Elokai with a k and not with an h, the proper way.

What do you think about this song? What is your opinion of kol isha?  Even if you don't object to men listening to kol isha, is it appropriate for a song to G-d. Do you listen to or would you listen to kol isha?

P.S. I originally wrote this question last year and I put a link to Oz's film on YouTube as a comment for Sarit Hadad's video. Below is what I wrote on YouTube in response to her song.

This is a great video. There are more great videos about Israel at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=oz77jtf . OZ77 is the greatest Israeli film maker.

Sarit Hadad

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:04:33 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 3 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 06:51:20 AM »
I'm asking this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

I got an E-mail over a year ago from Bnei Elim (I quoted it at the end of this post.). What disturbed me about it is that it says Yekutiel is their "Director of Israeli Affairs". What is your take on this? Also, Mr. Ponytail left Bnei Elim according to this. Do you think more highly of him now that he left them?

Also, I thought I'd let you know that Bnei Elim has a "forum" which is even more of a joke than Revava's Hebrew forum.

I asked Yekutiel the below question.

Why is Yekutiel in Bnei Elim? Their new leadership list says he is an official of Bnei Elim for Israeli Affairs. He is not a bad person. He is a good Jew. So I don't understand why he would want to get involved with such people. Even Matt Finberg left Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim is a joke.

Here is his reply.

Matt had asked me to join Bnei Elim a few months back. I told him that if I could help and if they as a group did not do anything I disagree with that I would try and help. I am happy that they made a memorial for Rav Kahane in NY and I helped them with it. And I am happy that tyey are doing some protests for Pollard and intend to help them on that. Recently I have heard some bad things about the remaining leadeship, after Mtt had lef. I plan on resigning from any official position, however, if and when they do positive things they should be encouraged.

B’NAI ELIM CELEBRATES NEW LEADERSHIP FOR 2007

At our October, 2006 Leadership Conference in Reno, Nevada, our International Chairman, Matt Finberg reaffirmed his plans to make Aliyah within the very near future. We also had a frank and down to earth conversation as to the direction we were taking our Organization. I think that we all realized at that time that we had serious philosophical differences with our Chairman.

Last week, we were notified by Matt during a meeting of the Board of Directors that he was tendering his resignation from any and all offices in B’nai Elim, and other religious and personal matters. Matt thanked us for giving him the opportunity to serve as the leader of B’nai Elim and wished us the very best in our future endeavors, as we do him. Elim, as well as his membership. He advised us that he needed more time to devote to his Law Practice, preparing for impending move to Eretz Israel, and other religious and personal matters. Matt thanked us for giving him the opportunity to serve as the leader of B’nai Elim and wished us the very best in our future endeavors, as we do him.

As the secular New Year approaches, we find our Organization strong and vibrant. B’nai Elim is being recognized in a profound and far-reaching positive manner. We are being tasked with missions of great responsibility, in which many of you will have the opportunity to participate.

I want to take this opportunity to personally thank each and every member of B’nai Elim for your steadfast support, your unyielding confidence in our organization and our mission, and for your resolve, and unfaltering determination in support of Israel and the Jewish people.

There is one significant task which needs your immediate attention in the coming year. I would like each member of B’nai Elim to promote our organization to your friends, associates, and in your Synagogues with the goal of recruiting more quality members such as yourselves.

Toda ve Shalom,

Robert Turk International Chairman B’nai Elim

New Officers

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and International Chairman: Robert Turk
Chief Operations Officer (COO), Director, and Chief, Intelligence & Security: Bill Maniaci
Deputy Chairman, and Director - Western Operations: Jim Nutting
Secretary and Director - Eastern Operations: George Haas
Treasurer and Director: Ian Sigel
Director of NY Operations: – Gennaidy Faybyshenko
Director of Israeli Affairs Mike Guzofsky (Yekutiel ben Ya’akov)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 06:47:37 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I recently attended a Lubavitcher Yeshiva in Jerusalem and the way that they look at the Lubavitcher Rebbe looked a lot like Idol Worship. I was wondering what you view on Labavitcher is.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 12:14:25 AM by David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 10:13:41 AM »
Hello Chaim,
    In your opinion, why do you think that nowadays so many successful self-hating Jews and gentiles are having so few children if any...
Is this trend going to spell the end of their generation and make third world-ers the majority in the near future?
What is your remedy?                                                                                         
                                                                                             Thanks as always,
                                                                                                 Dan

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:43:09 PM by Danstx19 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 10:34:16 AM »
Shalom Chaim

In regards to my comment last week with grudges against other nations:  Thank you for you spirited answer. I'm glad Jews like you exist.

My question: What is your impression of Albert Einstein?  (Would you give him the title of an immortal saint or the title of yishmakh vi zikhro and why?)

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:58:19 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 11:24:23 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A couple weeks ago, you made a comment that you don't care about "freedom of speech" in the typical sense (unless right-wingers are being silenced). I wanted to say I agree with you 1000%. I do not believe in democracy--even the idealistic, constitutional kind practiced by our founding fathers. Ideally, I believe in no government at all and in order and function being provided by private police forces, a private military, private schools, etc., BUT...

I concede that this is unworkable. Thus, I REALLY desire a malchut for America as well as Israel. America's government must be based on New Testament values at least loosely, just like Israel must have a Torah government. We must never again have government by popularity contest (when Kahanism prevails). Would you support an American malchut?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

If got forbid McCain wins the Republican Nomination, and Bloomberg runs as an independent, will you support Bloomberg? Is there anything that Bloomberg is good for? Perhaps the economy?

Thanks alot,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:59:57 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
If you were elected Prime Minister of Israel. would you not let Israel have relations with America until they recognize Judea and Samaria, and also give back Jonathan Pollard? Also is there any indication of Israel letting you make aliyah anytime soon?

Thank You For Your Time,
Shimon.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 05:43:50 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »
Dear Chairman:

1) How is your situation ir regarding Israeli citizenship.  Any movement?

2) What would be the effect on Israel's economy is there were no Arabs inside Israel?  I'm sure you could put togther an entire video on this topic.    Just some brief thoughts for now.

Sincerely yours,

The Shadow

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 04:15:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Yiddish and do you speak any?

G-d bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I had just enacted a policy in my forum to remove nestled quotes (quotes within quotes), in order to make threads easier to read.  Is this policy acceptable?  And if so, can this policy be enacted for the entire board?

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=15952.0
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:53:16 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 04:52:16 PM »
Dear Hayim,
                  I noticed that a few posters are now doing weekly shows based on posters questions.  Dr Dan and Zvulun Ben Moshe. I would love to do a show as well but only with questions about the Torah and Judaism and Eretz Yisrael. I could also answer questions about difficult to understand verses in Tanakh because I have learned quite a bit of the Tanakh in depth. What do you think of this idea and would you ask a question to get me started?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »
Thanks for answering all my questions so far Chaim :)

I was curious if any Christians can be considered by Jews to be righteous Gentiles, because most Jews I've spoken to have told me that Christians are idol worshippers and because of this they can not be considered to be "righteous Gentiles" even if they do righteous things or help Jews. I was wondering how you believed about this topic.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 12:11:48 AM »
Dear Chaim,

First, thank you for the book recommendations. It is noteworthy that I was not able to find any in a major bookstore chain but had to go to the internet.

On a lighter note, is it possible that you could make your "affirmative action" stories a regular feature on "Ask JTF"? Although my views on this matter are not as tough as yours [probably because I don't live in NYC anymore], the stories are very entertaining.

Kind regards.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 08:24:13 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 02:30:17 AM »
Hello mr.Chaim and thank you for all of your work for Serbs and everyone else!It occur to me that in section like save Israel,Serbia,Africa and so on,we have one moderator.I think it would be better if we had actually 2.One in US and the other one in country of origin because if we become mass movement it will be useful to have someone in US to represent that country here in case of protest and the other one over there for same reason and having someone over there could give us better information on the ground and those two can communicate between each other for better informations.One more thing please tell JTF-ers not to post in general forum topics making fun of fat girls,about UFOs,how long is your hair and so on,general forum is for useful information's about current news and politics not to insult other people.Thank you. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 09:53:36 AM by SerbChicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 02:54:44 PM »
Dear Chaim, I heard from Yekutiel that when Noam Federman was in Kach he was working as a double agent against the Shabak feeding them false information, but eventually the Shabak figured out what he was doing. Do you think such actions are worthwhile or too dangerous and likely to fail to be worthwhile.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »
What did you think of former NY senator Alfonse D'amato?  I know alot of Jews supported him.  In your opinion was he a real conservative?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »
Are there some circumstances under which suicide could be justified? For example, if one is captured by the enemies and wants to escape torture. Or if one is mortally ill and wants to evade final weeks of suffering. What about kamikaze-style suicide attacks in a war (for a righteous cause)?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 07:03:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Is it ever ok to be angry with God?

Todah

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 10:37:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Was there such a period that you did not have access to radio? It is interesting to see many Jewish activists with a radio voice – Jewish Israel/Rab Moshe Feglin and Shlomo Wollins/’Israel Reporter’…--Zev.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »
Hello Chaim

I waited a day after Florida election to type this.   2 quick things..

Is it safe to say fully that these Huckabee votes not are complete wastes and those critical Huckabee 13% I feel as wasted votes helps McCain?

What if it is between McCain  and Hillary, I don't want to sit this out but I don't want to give Hillary the cake walk to the White House, she will be as bad if not worst then her perverted husband.   More Clinton will also mean more pressure into the Holy Land?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I have mentioned a number of times how you turned down opportunities to have your own radio show in exchange for denouncing Rabbi Kahane.

What would your chances be today, 20 years later? Would any AM, FM or Satellite radio company take you on board?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 01:09:59 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Recently I've seen a few things about Alan Dershowitz.
As far as I know he is the author of books supporting Israel and exposes guys like Finkelstein.

Whats your view on him?

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »
Chaim,

Now that JTF is back on QPTV, will the TV shows be on the website again?

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 01:06:24 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I noticed in the last show it was mentioned that you don't have a full-time job.  I was just wondering if you have a part-time job at all.  And if so what do you do?  And if not, how do you pay your bills/rent etc?  Hopefully my questions are not too personal.