Author Topic: Hello for the 3rd Time  (Read 17154 times)

Just Erica

Hello for the 3rd Time
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »
Happy New Year and Happy (belated) Hanakkah (sp?).

I didn't come here to start trouble but I realized that I ran like a chicken away from this board because of other's opinions of me. So with this being the New Year and all, I thought it would be great for me to strengthen my backbone and participate in this forum again... but only this forum.

How has everyone been?

Joe Schmo

Re: Hello for the 3rd Time
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 11:20:56 AM »

I didn't come here to start trouble but I realized that I ran like a chicken away from this board because of other's opinions of me. So with this being the New Year and all, I thought it would be great for me to strengthen my backbone and participate in this forum again... but only this forum.

How has everyone been?

Welcome back.

(I hope you haven't caused any traffic accidents since your last visit.)

Just Erica

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:26:20 AM »

How has everyone been?

Welcome back.

No, I haven't Scriabin. Besides, no one is perfect, as I mentioned the last time.  (No sarcasm. I'm usually a great, cautious driver. I wish the accident never happened but I'm just glad that the motorist was okay.)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:31:32 AM by Just Erica »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 11:30:51 AM »

How has everyone been?
Welcome back.

No, I haven't Scriabin. Besides, no one is perfect, as I mentioned the last time.  (No sarcasm. I'm usually a great, cautious driver, I'm just glad that the motorist was okay.)

I was only kidding.  You could use a sense of humor, Erica.

Just Erica

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 11:32:48 AM »

How has everyone been?
Welcome back.

No, I haven't Scriabin. Besides, no one is perfect, as I mentioned the last time.  (No sarcasm. I'm usually a great, cautious driver, I'm just glad that the motorist was okay.)

I have one, I just don't apply it when terrible things like accidents occur. There's nothing funny about that, you know? :)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 11:34:50 AM »

How has everyone been?
Welcome back.

I have one, I just don't apply it when terrible things like accidents occur. There's nothing funny about that, you know? :)

As you said, no one was hurt.

So long as no one is hurt, it is OK to have a sense of humor.

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »

How has everyone been?
Welcome back.

As you said, no one was hurt.

So long as no one is hurt, it is OK to have a sense of humor.
I'll just be cool about it... the motorist was forgiving and great to me. *Still some feelings of guilt left there for me...still wish I'd bought him a new uniform though.* :)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 11:47:50 AM »

How has everyone been?

Good. My wife had twins. So that's pretty much all that's going on with me.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

How has everyone been?

Great news.  Congratulations, Judea.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 11:52:23 AM »

How has everyone been?

Thanks it is a boy and a girl.

I named the boy Yeshayahu and the girl Yemima. Which when anglicized become Isaiah and Jemima.

So I guess I have something in common with Erica now.

I'M ALSO BLACK.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:53:57 AM by judeanoncapta »

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:58 AM »

How has everyone been?

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of  your twins! :D I'm happy for you!

Just Erica

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 11:56:28 AM »

How has everyone been?

I named the boy Yeshayahu and the girl Yemima. Which when anglicized become Isaiah and Jemima.

I'M ALSO BLACK.

Hmmm? When did you become black? lol

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 11:56:47 AM »
I bet you like what I named them.

Right, Erica?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »

How has everyone been?

I'M ALSO BLACK.

Shorty, my babymomma gave me two kidz and I named them Isaiah and Jemima.

How much blacker can I be without actually putting on a du-rag?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 11:59:15 AM »
Congratulations Judeanoncapta.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 12:00:56 PM »

Thanks.

They're actually four months old now.

I'm only writing about it to inform Erica as to what has been going on with me since she left.

I actually announced it on ASK JTF four months ago and Chaim was very happy for me.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 12:01:44 PM »

How has everyone been?
Hi Erica,  Happy New Year to you.  I've been waiting for you to return  ;)  How are you?  How is your family?  Hope all is well.  BullCat3

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 12:03:07 PM »

Thanks.

They're actually four months old now.

I'm only writing about it to inform Erica as to what has been going on with me since she left.

I actually announced it on ASK JTF four months ago and Chaim was very happy for me.
Yes - I remember now - It's just when I hear about children being born  :) I can't help myself.  You are very lucky.  BC3

Just Erica

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »
I bet you like what I named them.

Right, Erica?
They have beautiful names, Judea. I don't think "ethnic names" when I read or hear them though. Your religion has many beautiful pronunciations of names even when translated into English. I find no fault or favor with either name. I'm glad YOU like the names though.

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »

How has everyone been?

I'M ALSO BLACK.

Shorty, my babymomma gave me two kidz and I named them Isaiah and Jemima.

How much blacker can I be without actually putting on a du-rag?
Don't do that. You don't like evil black culture, I get it (and have understood it for almost a year) but don't make jokes like that at the expense of your own kids. I'm no one's "Shorty". I don't come in here with the ebonic jargon, treat me like you'd treat anyone else here who would respectfully disagree with you IN ENGLISH.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 12:09:16 PM »
A'ight.

Just Erica

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »

How has everyone been?
Hi Erica,  Happy New Year to you.  I've been waiting for you to return  ;)  How are you?  How is your family?  Hope all is well.  BullCat3
Hi BullCat3. I'm doing great :) .  I am on the Dean's List at my school...maintaining a 3.50 GPA and will be graduating in September with my degree in Paraprofessional Education.  I'm sad that I won't be walking accross the stage to recieve my certificate though, as my husband will be deployed and I have to get my children ready for school...but I'd rather have a certificate in the mail than not have my children in school on time. :)

My husband and girls are all happy and healthy ...well the kids are happy for now. lol So so far, everything is lovely. How are you and yours?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
I'm glad to hear how well you are doing - 3.5 GPA and raising a family  O0  I give you a lot of  credit.
Nothing is new on my end.  I just can't believe that it is mid January!
September will be here before you know it  ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 01:08:39 PM »
I'm glad to hear how well you are doing - 3.5 GPA and raising a family  O0  I give you a lot of  credit.
Nothing is new on my end.  I just can't believe that it is mid January!
September will be here before you know it  ;)

All the credit belongs to G-d, truely. Sometimes I don't know how I was even awake to study as hard as I did but He and my husband made a way for me. Plus, it says something special when you do what we do (as moms and wives) and we don't go insane in the process. :D

And you're right about this month passing so quickly. In a couple of short weeks I'll be 34 years old. Man, my kids are getting OLD! :D :D

Peace to you, BullCat. :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 01:34:27 PM by Just Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 01:42:42 PM »
Yes - if they would only stop aging...so would we  ;)