Author Topic: If McCain loses SC, he's probably doomed  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
If McCain loses SC, he's probably doomed
« on: January 16, 2008, 12:13:31 AM »
                                                                                                     בס''ד

South Carolina's primary this Saturday is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

If McCain loses in South Carolina, after his loss in Michigan, it is probably the end of his candidacy. A South Carolina defeat would likely save us from the nightmare of McCain being the Republican nominee.

However, the bad news is that if Governor Huckabee loses South Carolina, it is probably the end of his candidacy. South Carolina has become a must win state for both McCain and Huckabee.

If McCain beats Huckabee in South Carolina, G-d forbid, it will give McCain tremendous momentum going into Florida, where McCain already is the frontrunner in all of the current polls.

IF MCCAIN WINS SOUTH CAROLINA, G-D FORBID, HE WILL PROBABLY WIN FLORIDA AND THEN MOST OF THE SUPER TUESDAY STATES ON FEBRUARY 5, AND HE WILL PROBABLY BECOME THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE.

So it is ESSENTIAL that we spend the next few days until Saturday posting convincing messages against McCain, AND for Governor Huckabee, who is the only Republican who can beat McCain in South Carolina.

South Carolina can end McCain's candidacy, or it can give him the momentum to make him unstoppable.

WE MUST DO OUR BEST TO INFLUENCE WHAT MAY BE A VERY IMPORTANT EVENT FOR AMERICA, ISRAEL AND WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

Please register and start posting convincing messages on the web site of South Carolina's largest newspaper (which has endorsed McCain, BTW). You can post comments after the articles and you can post on their forum:

http://www.thestate.com
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 12:16:10 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If McCain loses SC, he's probably doomed
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:21:35 AM »
Yacov I doubt Chaim will instuct us to vote for Hitlery but I may be surprised. I am interested to hear his response.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:30:41 AM »
                                                                                                       בס''ד

We will NEVER support Hillary Saddam Arafat UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

But why focus on a nightmare scenario when we still have a chance to stop McCain? If we act now, G-d willing, we might be able to finish off McCain once and for all.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 01:36:07 AM »
I registered, but I'm not sure where to click to comment on the articles. Could someone please help me with that?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 05:26:05 AM »
Believe it or not, at this rate, I really wouldn't mind if Bloomberg ran.  I can't stand any of these candidates.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 08:09:38 AM »
I registered, but I'm not sure where to click to comment on the articles. Could someone please help me with that?

Yes, the commenting system is crazy. You can comment on certain articles that are written by going to the "News" section on the left side of the home page and then clicking on "S.C. Politics". Here's the link:

http://www.thestate.com/politics

And you can join their "Discussion Boards". I had to register a second time to join the boards. It's crazy but once you get used to it, it's not that complicated. Here's the link for the "Discussion Boards":

http://forums.realcities.com/dir-app/nav/forumdirectory.aspx?webtag=kr-thestatez&byName=y

I have already started posting.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »
chaim you and my posts are vannishing, why????

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »
Thank you Chaim, I was able to find one article to post on so far.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »
It depends on how the media plays McCain in regards to South Carolina.  If they make it like he will be the winner and he ends up in third place or a far second, then, I would agree thathe would be doomed.

If it is a close race and he loses, then he's not doomed.

If Huckabee wins it doesn't mean McCain is doomed...

It will be  close race down to the wire between mcCain, Romney and Huckabee...I wonder where Guiliani will fall though...

Bottom line, it's goign to be tight even through Super Tuesday and there may even perhaps be a recount somewhere (just like bush/gore 2000)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 12:00:25 PM »
I would probbly stay home on election day.

I am not voting for McCain or Hitlery.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
If it G-d forbid comes down to McCain and Hitlery in November, who would you instruct us to vote for? I heard that JTF would be voting for Hitlery in such a case.

I think McCain is very unpredictable but I think he'd be less likely to appoint activist judges than Hillary would.  You don't want there to be more judges like Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
The AP and now Fox is giving McCain South Carolina. It seems he is ahead by a small margin.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years