Author Topic: the un-orthodox Jew  (Read 1987 times)

Offline petre

• Junior JTFer
    • Hannity Forum
the un-orthodox Jew
« on: January 17, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »
Is the poster named Yisrael here the same person who is author of the site theunorthodoxjew.blogspot.com? If he is, I believe he helped get two pedophile Rabbis prosecuted. Congratulations if that is the case. I read the article in The New Yorker.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: the un-orthodox Jew
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 04:47:17 PM »
I'm not the author of UOJ.

UOJ is a real Jewish hero. He has gotten many many child molesting Rabbis out of our schools and houses of worship. Many have been charged with rape and other crimes. Some are being extradited from Israel.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »
thats a terrible site, and anything that is on it is not to be believed in of its self. The purpose of the site is to smear religious Haredim in general, and I have seen a post in their saying "rabbinic Judasim" implying that their is a different Judaim and all the problems are because of the Rabbis and the Talmud. I see its agenda, even if it might contain an ounce of truth (every lie does), it still has a very evil agenda.( the type that has been going on for years, where their were different accusations of this, robbery and all the other things. When it repeats itself, then the public thinks of all Jews who look like that as being that, or as bein thieves, etc.  I wonder why that site wouldn't attack other pedofiles like whites, blacks and spanish people in the areas.
  Also the heading says " A critical view of Orthodox Judasim"
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 04:52:15 PM »
I've only seen 2 cases of a rabbi that was a pedophile, personally I am disgusted as they really hurt the worlds view of us. I think one of them was on "To catch a predator"

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
thats a terrible site, and anything that is on it is not to be believed in of its self. The purpose of the site is to smear religious Haredim in general, and I have seen a post in their saying "rabbinic Judasim" implying that their is a different Judaim and all the problems are because of the Rabbis and the Talmud. I see its agenda, even if it might contain an ounce of truth (every lie does), it still has a very evil agenda.( the type that has been going on for years, where their were different accusations of this, robbery and all the other things. When it repeats itself, then the public thinks of all Jews who look like that as being that, or as bein thieves, etc.  I wonder why that site wouldn't attack other pedofiles like whites, blacks and spanish people in the areas.

Shouldn't we isolate Jews who partake in these sort of activities (pedophilia, murder, etc) and root them out to make an example of them that we will not back evil people like this? We should be critical of Jews who stray from the path.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »
I've only seen 2 cases of a rabbi that was a pedophile, personally I am disgusted as they really hurt the worlds view of us. I think one of them was on "To catch a predator"

That wasn't a real Rabbi. He was reform so that doesn't count.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
thats a terrible site, and anything that is on it is not to be believed in of its self. The purpose of the site is to smear religious Haredim in general, and I have seen a post in their saying "rabbinic Judasim" implying that their is a different Judaim and all the problems are because of the Rabbis and the Talmud. I see its agenda, even if it might contain an ounce of truth (every lie does), it still has a very evil agenda.( the type that has been going on for years, where their were different accusations of this, robbery and all the other things. When it repeats itself, then the public thinks of all Jews who look like that as being that, or as bein thieves, etc.  I wonder why that site wouldn't attack other pedofiles like whites, blacks and spanish people in the areas.

Shouldn't we isolate Jews who partake in these sort of activities (pedophilia, murder, etc) and root them out to make an example of them that we will not back evil people like this? We should be critical of Jews who stray from the path.

No doubt, and people like this should be KILLED.  BUT we have to watch out to see what is the agenda in many of these people (who are supposidly fighting crime and protecting the children). Maybe their agenda is to smear the Religious, or maybe to get the kids out of Religious schools so they assimilate (G-d forbid), not everyone should be automatically trusted, expecially if you see that s/he is agains't an ideology or religious belief ( Orthodox Judaism in this case).

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 05:05:07 PM »

No doubt, and people like this should be KILLED.  BUT we have to watch out to see what is the agenda in many of these people (who are supposidly fighting crime and protecting the children). Maybe their agenda is to smear the Religious, or maybe to get the kids out of Religious schools so they assimilate (G-d forbid), not everyone should be automatically trusted, expecially if you see that s/he is agains't an ideology or religious belief ( Orthodox Judaism in this case).

This is "Rabbi Kaye" from Potomac, right?  He was profiled on Dateline NBC.  He's pretty creepy.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 05:52:33 PM »

This is "Rabbi Kaye" from Potomac, right?  He was profiled on Dateline NBC.  He's pretty creepy.

Yes, he can be seen in this video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Z2MMljb3_o

While fear or backlash against the Jewish people is understandable, we expose pedophiles who are white, black, asian, muslim, buddhist, military, teachers, doctors, priests, why not rabbis? We can't make exceptions to cover up evil deeds. I still believe these people should be exposed regardless of who they are and their background.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:04:26 PM by Cohen »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »

While fear or backlash against the Jewish people is understandable, we expose pedophiles who are white, black, asian, muslim, buddhist, military, teachers, doctors, priests, why not rabbis? We can't make exceptions to cover up evil deeds. I still believe these people should be exposed regardless of who they are and their background.

Because that isn't one. He is eruv rav, and is much more American then Jewish. It would be a mistake to classify him as a Rabbi, even if he wasn't a molester.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »

Because that isn't one. He is eruv rav, and is much more American then Jewish. It would be a mistake to classify him as a Rabbi, even if he wasn't a molester.

What is Eruv Rav?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »

What is Eruv Rav?

Thats a whole lesson(s) in of itself. Jewish body, not Jewish soul. To keep it simple- he is not a Rabbi because he does not practice and preach Judaism, (regardless of the fact that he is gay) reform is not Judaism and seeing him on tv was not a shock at all because I expect the reform leaders to be the scumm of the earth as it is. -With this he is even worse, but whats even worse is the fact that every anti-semite and also the ordinary person would look at him and say that is what Judasim produces (when in fact he abandoned Judasim a long time ago, and in his "temple" preaches agains't Judasim day and night- soory I mean once a year when someone might show up.)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »

What is Eruv Rav?

Thats a whole lesson(s) in of itself. Jewish body, not Jewish soul. To keep it simple- he is not a Rabbi because he does not practice and preach Judaism, (regardless of the fact that he is gay) reform is not Judaism and seeing him on tv was not a shock at all because I expect the reform leaders to be the scumm of the earth as it is. -With this he is even worse, but whats even worse is the fact that every anti-semite and also the ordinary person would look at him and say that is what Judasim produces (when in fact he abandoned Judasim a long time ago, and in his "temple" preaches agains't Judasim day and night- soory I mean once a year when someone might show up.)

It says he was a member of the Rabbinical Assembly, I thought that was Orthodox?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 09:05:51 PM »
Where does it say that, anyway what in the rabbinical council  ??? and how do you know it is orthodox? But he definitly doesn't look like any Orthodox Rabbi.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »
thats a terrible site, and anything that is on it is not to be believed in of its self. The purpose of the site is to smear religious Haredim in general, and I have seen a post in their saying "rabbinic Judasim" implying that their is a different Judaim and all the problems are because of the Rabbis and the Talmud. I see its agenda, even if it might contain an ounce of truth (every lie does), it still has a very evil agenda.( the type that has been going on for years, where their were different accusations of this, robbery and all the other things. When it repeats itself, then the public thinks of all Jews who look like that as being that, or as bein thieves, etc.  I wonder why that site wouldn't attack other pedofiles like whites, blacks and spanish people in the areas.
  Also the heading says " A critical view of Orthodox Judasim"

I'll add, innocent until proven guilty...and i certainly hope that no person especially a rabbi woudl do such a thing...and if he did, then he shoudl receive the punishment as any normal person should.

generally speaking orthodox Jews are better people than secular Jews..but that doesn' tmean that secular Jews are all evil...there are righteous secular Jews..and certainly not all Orthodox Jews are innocent, but some are also evil...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein