Author Topic: British Petroleum Australia Supports Jews!  (Read 2983 times)

Kiwi

British Petroleum Australia Supports Jews!
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »
Nazi memorabilia fuels BP condemnation

OFFENSIVE Nazi memorabilia has been removed from a service station at Kew, 30km south of Port Macquarie.

A tourist of Jewish heritage noticed Nazi flags, insignias and other items for sale at the BP Legends Cafe during a recent trip to the North Coast.

The organisation representing the state's 50,000-strong Jewish community later complained to the owner of the business, saying it could promote racial hatred.

A spokesman for BP Australia, Chandran Vigneswaran, said his company instructed the cafe's owner to remove the merchandise from the shelves on Friday.

"BP Australia was utterly appalled that this kind of merchandise was being sold from a service station that carries the BP brand," Mr Vigneswaran said.

"We have instructed the owner of the site to remove this merchandise immediately and we understand that this has now happened.

"We will monitor the site to ensure that this type of activity does not occur again.

"If it has been found that the independent owner and operator of the site continues to sell any offending merchandise, we will take immediate and severe action."

This would mean BP ends its relationship with the business.

He said the service station was not owned or operated by BP Australia.

It is owned and managed by an independent fuel distributor that has been licensed to carry the BP trademark.

The cafe's owner did not comment to the Port News when contacted yesterday.

newman

Re: British Petroleum Australia Supports Jews!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 02:33:06 AM »
My mum lived left of that junction and my grandparents lived to the right. I know it well. It's a biker type place with hogs parked out the front.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 03:40:42 AM »
I like bikers in general, for 7 years I had this guy have a go at me, lived across the road from me. He even attacked my mother, really charming dude. The bikers brought the house two doors down. I though great whats next.  :-\

They came over after an incident where the police was involved, and spoke to us. Next day the dude thats the mentally ill person off his meds, was quiet. Has been ever since thats been 6 years now. They look after me and my mum, and never once have been a problem.

They are supportive and caring. I think its how people judge them thats the problem.

Yes I know they are criminals, they are the "worst" bikie gang here in Vic. But I have a lot of time for them.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:23:27 AM »
"Chandran Vigneswaran", Indian fellow, well done sir.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:34:06 AM »
mmm....this doesn't necesarilly say they support Jews. Ofcourse they will remove nazi stuff, especially if the media gets involved, i mean, just because they took it of the shelves, doesn't mean they support Jews. :-\

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 06:53:58 AM »
mmm....this doesn't necesarilly say they support Jews. Ofcourse they will remove nazi stuff, especially if the media gets involved, i mean, just because they took it of the shelves, doesn't mean they support Jews. :-\
utterly appalled

Was the phrase they used, tell me that does that mean to you?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 09:03:31 AM »
but skippy, they will do ANYTHING NOT to be associated with White Nationalists. It's quite something to say one thing, and think another. Sun Tzu. Reminds me of a caricature...friendly diplomacy, with a knife behind their backs

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 04:52:56 PM »
but skippy, they will do ANYTHING NOT to be associated with White Nationalists. It's quite something to say one thing, and think another. Sun Tzu. Reminds me of a caricature...friendly diplomacy, with a knife behind their backs

You are defending Nazis?  :-\

This is a WN act. I think you have no concept on what is really going on. Maybe because of your youth or not being a jew I don't know.

Don't defend Nazis in a jewish forum.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 09:29:13 PM »

This is a WN act. I think you have no concept on what is really going on. Maybe because of your youth or not being a jew I don't know.

what? Ofcourse im not defending the bloody nazi's!!! I am doing quite the opposite. All i am saying is, just because they dropped nazi crap when the heat was on, doesn't mean they are  pro-Jewish. Im just saying, one needs to carefully analyze a companies actions, in order to assess whether it is pro-Jewish or not. This particular case i believe is not conclusive enough.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »

what? Ofcourse im not defending the bloody nazi's!!! I am doing quite the opposite. All i am saying is, just because they dropped nazi crap when the heat was on, doesn't mean they are  pro-Jewish. Im just saying, one needs to carefully analyze a companies actions, in order to assess whether it is pro-Jewish or not. This particular case i believe is not conclusive enough.
I feel its more than conclusive.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »

ok. But personally, im a bit more sceptical. Mayby because of oil companies' attitudes towards Jews in history....I don't know.

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 03:29:57 AM »

ok. But personally, im a bit more sceptical. Mayby because of oil companies' attitudes towards Jews in history....I don't know.

Haha Oil companies hmmm well they have their faults to be sure.