Author Topic: Whats your favourite game?  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Whats your favourite game?
« on: January 18, 2008, 06:31:36 AM »
I LOVE<3<3<3 the Total war Series. Especially Medieval 2 and Rome

Kiwi

Re: Whats your favourite game?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 06:39:16 AM »
Texas hold'em  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 06:55:47 AM »
I LOVE<3<3<3 the Total war Series. Especially Medieval 2 and Rome

Ah yes, my serbian brother :)

I also hav Rome and the best of the series, Medieval 2. Fantastic games, i absolutely love Total War games:)

I see there is a new game coming out that i REALLY would like to get,  Far Cry 2. Finally ill be able to kill my born enemies...

What other games do you play?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 09:23:04 AM »
Basicly any game that has reasonably good graphics and a good story line.

Like Oblivion:D

I'm waiting for Resident Evil 5:P You get to shoot blacks in south africa:P I guess many of our South african friends are going to love it:P

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 09:50:53 AM »
Othello.  I play often with my seven year old son.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 10:04:23 AM »
I'm into board games. I gave up video games around middle school. I wish they were never invented personally
I like to play trivial pursuit. Axis vs Allies, Jenga. anything with trivia

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 08:36:45 PM »
Basicly any game that has reasonably good graphics and a good story line.

Like Oblivion:D

I'm waiting for Resident Evil 5:P You get to shoot blacks in south africa:P I guess many of our South african friends are going to love it:P
ah yes. What graphics card do you have?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 08:38:31 PM »
Call Of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, Shenmue I & II, Asheron's Call, Starcraft, Grand Theft Auto series, Half-Life 2.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »
Call Of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, Shenmue I & II, Asheron's Call, Starcraft, Grand Theft Auto series, Half-Life 2.
Ah yes, CoD4 looks nice, but they reckon there isn't all that many mission  :( >:( :-\.
Say, do you have any of the battlefield series? Mayby ARMA?

Oh, you absolutelt have to get Far Cry 2, when it comes out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0 8;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »
Ah yes, CoD4 looks nice, but they reckon there isn't all that many mission  :( >:( :-\.

Oh, you absolutelt have to get Far Cry 2, when it comes out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0 8;)

I liked the original Far Cry, I played battlefield 1942 when it first came out. Right now all I have is my Xbox 360 and my laptop. My main computer I built about 5 years ago and the motherboard is fried (Powersupply failure and black spots on the board), I'm building a new computer one of these days, want to get one of the new quad core processors though and build my rig for long term. No sense in upgrading every year.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 10:05:48 PM »

I liked the original Far Cry, I played battlefield 1942 when it first came out. Right now all I have is my Xbox 360 and my laptop. My main computer I built about 5 years ago and the motherboard is fried (Powersupply failure and black spots on the board), I'm building a new computer one of these days, want to get one of the new quad core processors though and build my rig for long term. No sense in upgrading every year.
ah yes. Yes, those dual core processors are a definite must! If you love your gaming, you should get the Dual Core Extreme. Which is ideal for gaming ;) I myself am also looking to get a new pc at mid year. I just bought myself a Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT for only $130-so that should hold out for a few years...or atleast, when the 8800 GTX's reach the 100 mark

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 10:13:40 PM »
Since I do graphics, lol I wouldn't mind inventing a design for a game called Kick A  Muzzie  :::D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »
Since I do graphics, lol I wouldn't mind inventing a design for a game called Kick A  Muzzie  :::D

You'd love Call Of Duty 4 then, you kill some Russian Nationalists and Arabs in the middle east playing either as British SAS or US Marines.

Heres video of the game.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fNJhKGmwYLc
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 10:19:23 PM by Cohen »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 10:21:38 PM »
wow!!! That's great masterwolf!
do you make a lot of money, and is it an interesting job? Are you up to date with all the latest games (so say, when games come out)?

www.saafops.com   

Cohen, how many missions are there exactly in CoD 4 ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »
do you make a lot of money, and is it an interesting job? Are you up to date with all the latest games (so say, when games come out)?

www.saafops.com   

I don't recall, it wasn't as long as the original COD games and I beat it in one day (in about 7 hours), it was a fun game though but I kind of rushed through it.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 05:00:28 AM »

www.saafops.com   

I don't recall, it wasn't as long as the original COD games and I beat it in one day (in about 7 hours), it was a fun game though but I kind of rushed through it.
yup ok. See, that's what puts me off-you pay $100 for a game, and only play it for 2 days max...i just don't see the point in that. They should make a patch, with LOTS more mission!!! Or else...the CoD risks it's name

newman

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 05:17:31 AM »
Redneck Monopoly.

You put trailers & bars on the properties instead of houses & hotels, every fourth square is a 'go to jail', chance cards read things like "pickup truck broke down.......lose a turn" and Community Chest cards say things like "Welfare office makes mistake....collect extra relief cheque" etc.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 05:25:12 AM »
Redneck Monopoly.

You put trailers & bars on the properties instead of houses & hotels, every fourth square is a 'go to jail', chance cards read things like "pickup truck broke down.......lose a turn" and Community Chest cards say things like "Welfare office makes mistake....collect extra relief cheque" etc.
:::D :::D ah newman

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 06:41:30 AM »
Total War series, earlier Steel Panthers, Dawn of War (I'm Warhammer wolrd fun O0) and good cRPGs with strong story line not like Oblivion. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 06:42:18 AM »
world in conflict looks pretty good, what do you all think?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »
COD4 ;D K/D RATIO 1.51

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »
I LOVE the game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for Nintendo DS!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »
Do any of you go to Pogo?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
Have a geforce 8800GTS card:P