Author Topic: Post a picture of your neighborhood/yard  (Read 3653 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Post a picture of your neighborhood/yard
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »
I hate snow :(

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 01:08:45 AM »
When I lived in the mountains we had snow, and yup not fun, I hear ya  O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 02:56:24 AM »
KellyMaureen, you are so brave. Imagine if some shvartza muslim sees the pic you posted and recognizes your house or something. That is sooo freaky. I hope you don't need to call your brother and his m-16 to defend your house. I think you should take that picture down for your safety.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 04:37:35 AM »
are you trying to get us killed first we post pics of ourselves now our home also next thing i know thousands of muslims will come from new delhi to behead me ;D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 04:40:56 AM by ASHISH »

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 06:05:14 AM »
are you trying to get us killed first we post pics of ourselves now our home also next thing i know thousands of muslims will come from new delhi to behead me ;D
My dear friend confirms the muzzies in New Delhi, poor guy he has to live with them around him all the time.  :-\

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 06:07:02 AM »
My dear friend confirms the muzzies in New Delhi, poor guy he has to live with them around him all the time.  :-\

We have 180 million of those animals in india and their population is growing by 2.7 percent every year where as the population of hindus is declining  :'(
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 06:08:48 AM by ASHISH »

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 06:11:06 AM »

We have 180 million of those animals in india and their population is growing by 2.7 percent every year where as the population of hindus is declining  :'(

My friend owns and runs the Indian Defence Forum which I am a member of, i have noticed the high number of muzzies in the defence topics.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 06:33:02 AM »

Well you all need to get married and start making lots of babies!  8;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

kellymaureen

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »
KellyMaureen, you are so brave. Imagine if some shvartza muslim sees the pic you posted and recognizes your house or something. That is sooo freaky. I hope you don't need to call your brother and his m-16 to defend your house. I think you should take that picture down for your safety.

Thanks but we dont have muslims, our city council refuses to let them build a terror palace here....evidently people equate terrorism with islam and thats not good for tourism...go figure :D
I dont need to call Dave, I can do that myself (not with an M16 lol) besides one can get tired of shooting at paper targets ^-^
My house looks like any other house in the neighborhood, they only made a few models so there are some that are identical lol and THOSE neighbors are meaner than me so good luck to whoever decides to get smart ;)