Poll

Should 'Drop Dead Fred' Thompson conceede defeat and drop out?

Yes, his leaving would boost Huckabee
11 (84.6%)
No, he's a Real Conservative
1 (7.7%)
Not Sure, wait and see
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: FRED THOMPSON  (Read 3369 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
FRED THOMPSON
« on: January 19, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »
This guy Thompson is Really getting on my nerves... he's taking valuable delegates from Mike Huckabee and causing more havoc in the GOP.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: FRED THOMPSON
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »
Why so much loyalty to Huckabee? I like Thompson; Hes as much of a conservative, if not more, then Huckabee.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »
The bastard did John McCain's bidding.

He should drop out.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 09:03:46 PM »
I don't know enough about Huckabee, Thompson I was rooting for at the beginning but now i'm not sure after hearing him in the debates.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »
Huckabee is Bush Lite, if anything he is worst then Bush.  Huckster is far from a conservative if anyone has that in their mind.   He had budget busting tax increases when he was the Gov of Arkansas.  Another yahoo from Hope, Arkansas,, one was enough.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 09:26:20 PM »
I hate Thompson and I hope he croaks for making Huckabee loose.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 09:42:24 PM »
Larry Flynt (have you heard him talk?) is a Jew-hating Nazi who wants Jonathan Pollard to die in prison.

I hope that that Jabba the Hut dies slowly of throat cancer. (It sounds like he already has it.) >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 09:49:45 PM »
MasterWolf1:  "...Huckabee is Bush Lite, if anything he is worst then Bush..."

I consider Huckabee half Bush + half Jimmy Carter.

A disaster waiting to happen.

I find it difficult to believe that Romney actually won in Nevada!

Sounds like some "hanging chads' got stuck in the Diebolt computerized voting machines!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 09:54:28 PM »
Huckabee came closest to JTF of all the major candidates.

Now, thanks to Flynt Thompson, it looks like we're gonna get stuck with Hanoi John (who conceivably might declare on Israel) or Hitlery or Barack Osama.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 09:59:24 PM »
Huckabee came closest to JTF of all the major candidates.

Now, thanks to Flynt Thompson, it looks like we're gonna get stuck with Hanoi John (who conceivably might declare on Israel) or Hitlery or Barack Osama.  :'( :'( :'(

Rush Limbaugh is going to have a field day, an absolute ratings bonanza.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 10:00:09 PM »
CF, I agree with you. Initially I was skeptical of Huckabee but I do think he is the lesser of the evils. Fred Thompson did say in the vid that he wants Jonothan Pollard to Rot in prison and lied that he got due process. Lets hope that Fred Thompson just drops dead.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »
Why so much loyalty to Huckabee? I like Thompson; Hes as much of a conservative, if not more, then Huckabee.

Thompson said that he will never free Pollard. Thompson is a Jew hater and a piece of [censored].

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »

Thompson said that he will never free Pollard. Thompson is a Jew hater and a piece of excrement.

Its from a Jews for Jesus website, but its a good article:

"Of the dozen or so candidates contesting the nomination, Thompson is among the most supportive of Israel. The former actor, who has also served as a US senator, bucked popular international sentiment by insisting in a hard-hitting editorial column that Israel has been almost too careful in its war on Palestinian terrorism. "Israel is at war," Thompson wrote for the conservative website Townhall.com. And the Jewish state has gone to "incredible lengths to stop the war against them without harming Palestinian non-combatants." Thompson is also on record as supporting an Israeli military strike against Iran should international diplomacy fail to prevent the Islamic Republic from obtaining nuclear arms."

http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2007/06/16/fred-thompson-coming-to-israel/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.israeltoday.co.il%2Fdefault.aspx%3Ftabid%3D178%26nid%3D12993&frame=true

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »
Re:  "...Fred Thompson did say in the vid that he wants Jonothan Pollard to rot in prison..."

Now you know why he's Patrick J. Buchanan's top choice!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 11:31:54 PM »

Thompson said that he will never free Pollard. Thompson is a Jew hater and a piece of excrement.

"Of the dozen or so candidates contesting the nomination, Thompson is among the most supportive of Israel. The former actor, who has also served as a US senator, bucked popular international sentiment by insisting in a hard-hitting editorial column that Israel has been almost too careful in its war on PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi terrorism. "Israel is at war," Thompson wrote for the conservative website Townhall.com. And the Jewish state has gone to "incredible lengths to stop the war against them without harming PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi non-combatants." Thompson is also on record as supporting an Israeli military strike against Iran should international diplomacy fail to prevent the Islamic Republic from obtaining nuclear arms."

http://www.propeller.com/viewstory/2007/06/16/fred-thompson-coming-to-israel/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.israeltoday.co.il%2Fdefault.aspx%3Ftabid%3D178%26nid%3D12993&frame=true

Thompson is an anti-Semite. No wonder Jews for Jesus support him.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »
He also married a woman who's half his age... she looks like a gold digger, or something. It's the Ana Nicole Syndrome!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 12:49:51 AM »

Sounds like some "hanging chads' got stuck in the Diebolt computerized voting machines!

I am not surprised about Romney winning out there in Utah and Nevada its mostly Mormon.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 12:52:05 AM »
Thompson is not even a factor in this race he can hardly draw flies to his rallies.   Keep your eye on Romney he already captured 3 states.

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 01:28:25 AM »

"Of the dozen or so candidates contesting the nomination, Thompson is among the most supportive of Israel. The former actor, who has also served as a US senator, bucked popular international sentiment by insisting in a hard-hitting editorial column that Israel has been almost too careful in its war on PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi terrorism. "Israel is at war," Thompson wrote for the conservative website Townhall.com. And the Jewish state has gone to "incredible lengths to stop the war against them without harming PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi non-combatants." Thompson is also on record as supporting an Israeli military strike against Iran should international diplomacy fail to prevent the Islamic Republic from obtaining nuclear arms."

Give me one example. Pollard doesnt count, because no one is going to free pollard.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 01:36:19 AM »

Give me one example. Pollard doesnt count, because no one is going to free pollard.

Pollard counts a whole lot.

Rudy as mayor of NYC said that Pollard should be freed. I have a feeling Huckabee would free Pollard.

But Thompson said that he wouldn't. That is anti Semitism.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 02:16:24 AM »
Huckabee is Bush Lite, if anything he is worst then Bush.  Huckster is far from a conservative if anyone has that in their mind.   He had budget busting tax increases when he was the Gov of Arkansas.  Another yahoo from Hope, Arkansas,, one was enough.

Some of the spending was mandated was the Arkansas state court.

Some of the spending under Huckabee's tenure was useful.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 02:17:31 AM »

Rush Limbaugh is going to have a field day, an absolute ratings bonanza.

When Fred finally drops out, check out the FreeRepublic forum.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 02:19:08 AM »
Re:  "...Fred Thompson did say in the vid that he wants Jonothan Pollard to rot in prison..."

Now you know why he's Patrick J. Buchanan's top choice!

BUchanan's top choice was Ron Paul. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2008, 03:40:56 AM »
Fraud Thompson looks like he's at death's door the moment he gets out of bed each morning. YIMACH SCHMO VEZICHRO, and may this un-paralyzed Larry Flynt soon die a hideous, slow death.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:30 AM »

Is it because if Romney wasn't on the ballot--assuming that those who voted for Romney wouldn't have voted for McCain and would have been less  likely to vote for McCain than Paul-- then Ron Paul would have won Nevada?