Author Topic: White Girls turning Muslim  (Read 5185 times)

Offline bamagator52

• New JTFer
White Girls turning Muslim
« on: January 19, 2008, 11:12:05 PM »
Why am I seeing more and more white blond blue eyed girls and women turning to Islam and wearing those stupid slavery hajabs what the hell is that all about? >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: White Girls turning Muslim
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 11:24:01 PM »
Re:  "...what the hell is that all about?..."

They hate their parents.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »
I thought if they hated their parents they just go black.
I don't know which one is worse though

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 11:27:37 PM »
Well you cant pull the ghetto off somebody, but you sure can pull of a hijab  ;D
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 11:40:54 PM »
They get sucked in and charmed by muslim men then wake up one day wearing a hefty bag wondering why there are 3 other wives in the house

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »
Masochisam-a pleasure,especially sexual pleasure,in one's own suffering,pain or humilation.
This is my answer for stupid idiots to became Muslim.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 12:37:18 AM »
So sick that they even marry these beasts and become one of these barbarians
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 01:20:19 AM »
I know two girls like this, completely white bread, blond hair and blue eyes, but wears the hijab.  Only one word can explain this; insanity. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 02:17:02 AM »
Either very low expectations of themselves or trashy sluts
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 04:53:09 AM »
Why am I seeing more and more white blond blue eyed girls and women turning to Islam and wearing those stupid slavery hajabs what the hell is that all about? >:(

Sometimes these women turn out to be the most practicing.

A lot of Irish women convert.

newman

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 05:01:26 AM »
What do you expect when hollywood, the media and leftist teachers and academics have spent the last 40 years brain washing our kids that western society is evil and without any merit?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 05:28:03 AM »
I don'nt see it alot however i see it alot amongst fat Ghetto women
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 05:30:25 AM »
What do you expect when hollywood, the media and leftist teachers and academics have spent the last 40 years brain washing our kids that western society is evil and without any merit?

True. They do this everyday.

In addition to this, the evil leftist animals try to change with welfare money, social care and big gouvernment free decent hard working familyloving people into lazy sluggish  hedonistic creatures.

This perfidious girls are the result. >:(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline bamagator52

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »
The worst part of seeing this self white hating pig muslima was that she was with a black muslim that was so sickening. Both haters of the white race I'm sure of.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 06:55:51 AM »
These white whores deserve to die from AIDS.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 07:04:20 AM »
god will obliterate their souls thats for sure.....

Its jsut like smoking, people know its bad for you, but it does not stop them from doing it.....

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 07:44:04 AM »
The worst part of seeing this self white hating pig muslima was that she was with a black muslim that was so sickening. Both haters of the white race I'm sure of.
Muslims use a black magic to attrack white girls >:( >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 07:51:23 AM »
I would'nt worry the majority ,yes you heard me the majority of moslems men are gay the reason for this is their sexueal repression therefore most moslem men have aids they will transmite the aids to these white women.But like i said before most of the women i see who convert to islam are fat black women with skinny arab men
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 08:56:09 AM »
its because there is a lot of muslims in white countries, and their taught that allah rewards them for converting non-muslims so they do it more then most religions.  if there was as many jahovawitnesses as muslims im sure u'd see just as many jahova converts.  plus in the western countries its kind of "uncool" to be proud of what u are unless ur a minority of some sort so u have lots of confused self-haters.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:15:01 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 09:08:16 AM »
I think most people are smart enough to stay away from a cult that says you can't get the medical care you need when you need it, but Islam is scarier and worse in many ways.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 12:26:25 PM »
I saw this first hand in England, a complete traitorous and disgusting muSSlim Nazi move :P

Offline Barnes

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 02:05:25 PM »
These girls are just naive, truly boring people.

But should the JEWS proselytize if that means fighting against ISLAM? Westerners converting to Islam usually do so because of the trinity. They don't want to worship a man who's also the son of God, but then it doesn't cross their mind that Judaism also worships one God.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 02:15:11 PM »

This should serve as an example and a lesson!!!!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 03:08:54 PM »

This should serve as an example and a lesson!!!!!!!!

This is a good lesson, not to trust Muslime animals >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 03:11:40 PM »
These girls are just naive, truly boring people.

But should the JEWS proselytize if that means fighting against ISLAM? Westerners converting to Islam usually do so because of the trinity. They don't want to worship a man who's also the son of G-d, but then it doesn't cross their mind that Judaism also worships one G-d.

No proselytizing in Judaism.

All of the Biblical quotes relating to converts are clearly talking about the converts attaching hemselves to the people of Israel and the G-d of Israel, not being bamboozled into it by Missionaries.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana