Author Topic: HOW THE NYPD TREATED ITALIANS FOR CELEBRATING  (Read 1376 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
HOW THE NYPD TREATED ITALIANS FOR CELEBRATING
« on: January 19, 2008, 11:50:29 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SBgfWMGwIoM

Watch this video, this is NYPD treating decent people who were having a nice time celebrating the world cup championship and treating them like if they were criminals.   The treat decent people like this in this country but third world and blacks can cause havoc and no one stops them. 

And the guy did swear in the video but he is right, NYC  and Doomberg are facists.

You all see this and tell me what you see so wrong in this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

Re: HOW THE NYPD TREATED ITALIANS FOR CELEBRATING
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 11:57:00 PM »
 :o
Thats awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They stood by and LET muslims burn and stomp on our flag AND protected them from the crowd but they treat real Americans like this >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »
And all they were doing is celebrating a soccer game, that was their offense.   It is so sickening how good people are being treated and the pond scum that come into this country are allowed to do as they wish.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:07 AM »
Wow i never saw that,i can tell by the pictures none of those cops were ever decorated for doing anything worth while
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 08:52:38 AM »
While I still have a little problem with any foriegn team being celebrated like this on American soil while an American team was actually in the tournament and eliminated, still the hypocrisy runs rampant.
Just two days before the anniversary of 9/11 thousands of muslims were granted a permit to march through the streets of Manhattan chanting allah ahkbar but a few people having fun enjoying the victory of a soccer team brings out the riot squad.
I live in an area with a main street with a heavy Italian presence and this street was like a festival also on that day. There were also many American flags out there with those Italian flags, as a show of respect. Maybe if they were desecrating American flags instead of honorably including them in their celebration they would have been rewarded instead of harassed.
Next World Cup, USA, USA, USA! One can dream, no?
Of course though if that did happen I am sure someone would be offended by all the American flags and USA chants that would be displayed.
Hey NYPD, it was not Americans of Italian descent that killed 28 of you on 9/11, it was muslims, so take away there damn hate parade permit and let the Americans of Italian descent enjoy a rarely celebrated sporting event in peace.
Congratulations Italia!
Next time, Go USA!
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »
It was hard to see what was happening in the crowd. What was this individual in the crowd doing which triggered the police to go in and restrain him?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
Nothing just celebrating a soccer game

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »
Italians: Like the Jews, you should NEVER let your "guard" down. Ever since Sacco and Vanzetti in 1925, being wrongfully punished just because they were Italian, interruptions in celebrating Columbus Day parades because of Native American Activists etc.... Joe Columbo setting up the Italian anti-Defamation League was BRILLIANT, Kahane was a big supporter of this btw. Hopefully the right repercussions  will be handed out to the police for this! >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »
Italians: Like the Jews, you should NEVER let your "guard" down. Ever since Sacco and Vanzetti in 1925, being wrongfully punished just because they were Italian, interruptions in celebrating Columbus Day parades because of Native American Activists etc.... Joe Columbo setting up the Italian anti-Defamation League was BRILLIANT, Kahane was a big supporter of this btw. Hopefully the right repercussions  will be handed out to the police for this! >:(

Can you imagin if this happened to a zulu Savage?  Jesse Pimp Jackson would demand national riots.  And cops would be fired without pay.  There is a tremendous double standard when it comes to human beings and savage barbarians.  You got Muzzies in Europe and North America preaching the most vicious hatred and nothing is done about them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 04:37:00 PM »
Thats 100% true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »
Notice with white groups the ACLU is never thought of

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »
I don't know, but I may have to side with the cops on this one. The one lady interviewed said that the guy said "f__ you to the cop."  I don't think that was appropriate. I mean, who knows went on. We can't tell from the video if some of the people were getting out of hand in some way...but then again I can be wrong..

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 12:13:06 AM »
I have no idea what triggered the cops to intervene and do what they did to restrain this individual as well as others in the crowd. It was impossible to see what was going on. But since these were a bunch of white Italians, they couldn't have possibly been doing anything wrong or causing any type of trouble. But if the same exact type of scene involved a group of blacks, then you would immediately assume that those big dumb violent schvartzes must have done something do deserve it.