Author Topic: Thank you, Chaim for your principled stand on McCain-Leiberman.  (Read 2255 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Thank you, Chaim for your principled stand on McCain-Leiberman.
« on: January 21, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »
I just heard your opening statement and I am so glad to hear you will not support him.

I will sit out the election as well if it's him.

Chaim, there is a point where the lesser of the evils is literally like swallowing strychnine as opposed to arsenic and sometimes you have to just close your mouth and eat nothing.

My family can't understand why I hate McCain so much and all I can say is "McCain-Kennedy,McCain-Kennedy,McCain-Kennedy".
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Thank you, Chaim for your principled stand on McCain-Leiberman.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
If it comes to that I may write in a candidate.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »

Who?

Donald Duck?!

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 12:25:57 PM »
How about voting for Don Quixote and Sancho Panza as a protest vote?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »
How about voting for Don Quixote and Sancho Panza as a protest vote?

NO that's in the next election once illegals are made legal.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »
Don't forget that we can still pray that Hanoi's melanoma comes out of remission...

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 12:42:05 PM »
Don't forget that we can still pray that Hanoi's melanoma comes out of remission...

OK, him and Olmert taken out in one shot by a grand slam by the big C.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »

Who?

Donald Duck?!

Maybe Duncan Hunter. I don't think we should forgo voting altogether, because if you don't use a right, you will lose it.

Ok, Maybe but NYC has no write in ballots, do they?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »

Ok, Maybe but NYC has no write in ballots, do they?

I think you can write in a candidate anywhere for the general presidential election.

At any rate, I'm a Texan.

;) :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »
I have a prediction for 2008:

Romney/McCain vs Hillary/Obama

I could be wrong but potential nominees who debate each other with angry words immediately forget their enmity and join together like best friends in hopes of offering the most powerful ticket.

There is a possibility that Romney & McCain are both too egotistical for either one to settle for "second fiddle", but they might overcome their differences for the common good of the GOP in order to challenge Hillary & Obama.

Obama is too much of an "upstart" to refuse to accept a V.P. position under Hillary.  Not to mention he needs the experience first to run for high office and everyone knows it.

Hillary promises to be a great President if you oppose JTF, and would love to see America reduced to the socio-economic status of Brazil or Venezuela.  In other words, she stands to garner about 50% of all votes cast come election day.  She's also such a vicious loud-mouth & con-artist that it will be next to impossible to defeat her...she'll use every dirty track in the book, and when she starts denouncing Romney & McCain directly to their face as "tired, old, has-been 'white men' with no understanding of diversity and interracial culture", any reciprocal denunciation by her Republican opponents will be branded as "racist" & "nationalist" in the next days' news and on TV.  This might well be the most low-class and dirty campaign ever witnessed in all of history.  The mass media is going to do to Romney/McCain exactly as they have done to Ron Paul--pretend that they don't exist, and if pressed to admit otherwise, will refuse to give any credibility to their platform and previous record.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 05:10:25 AM »
If McCain gets the nominee, I think he'd be more likely to nominate Lindsay Graham or Sam Brownback as his VP selection.  I don't think he'd select Joe Lieberman unless it was part of a declaration that it would be a bi-partisan ticket.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 05:38:01 AM »
I have a prediction for 2008:

Romney/McCain vs Hillary/Obama

I could be wrong but potential nominees who debate each other with angry words immediately forget their enmity and join together like best friends in hopes of offering the most powerful ticket.

There is a possibility that Romney & McCain are both too egotistical for either one to settle for "second fiddle", but they might overcome their differences for the common good of the GOP in order to challenge Hillary & Obama.

Obama is too much of an "upstart" to refuse to accept a V.P. position under Hillary.  Not to mention he needs the experience first to run for high office and everyone knows it.

Hillary promises to be a great President if you oppose JTF, and would love to see America reduced to the socio-economic status of Brazil or Venezuela.  In other words, she stands to garner about 50% of all votes cast come election day.  She's also such a vicious loud-mouth & con-artist that it will be next to impossible to defeat her...she'll use every dirty track in the book, and when she starts denouncing Romney & McCain directly to their face as "tired, old, has-been 'white men' with no understanding of diversity and interracial culture", any reciprocal denunciation by her Republican opponents will be branded as "racist" & "nationalist" in the next days' news and on TV.  This might well be the most low-class and dirty campaign ever witnessed in all of history.  The mass media is going to do to Romney/McCain exactly as they have done to Ron Paul--pretend that they don't exist, and if pressed to admit otherwise, will refuse to give any credibility to their platform and previous record.

I doubt there will be a Romney and McCain ticket.  Of the current candidates remaining in the GOP field, I think Huckabee would be the only one who would potentially be offered the VP nominee.  He formed an alliance with McCain and went after Romney in the debates before the NH primary.  And McCain went on to win that primary. Huckabee has never criticized McCain.