Author Topic: Jewish student attacked  (Read 3538 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish student attacked
« on: January 21, 2008, 06:12:48 PM »
In Crown Heights, a Jewish student was attacked while walking to a friend's house by 5 blacks.  So far it hasn't been called a 'hate crime".  BIG SHOCK HERE!!  What do you think?  How many of you have heard about this story?

Offline Yid

• New JTFer
Re: Jewish student attacked
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 06:14:14 PM »
what about an little nostalgic "eye for an eye"-action?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 06:16:10 PM »
What is sad many Jewish people are not savvy enought to take up a Martial Art in the community. That may have given these attackers a pause after seeing two or three of them laying on the ground broken and bleeding.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 06:16:19 PM »
I don't know about that.

Offline Yid

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 06:19:35 PM »
What is sad many Jewish people are not savvy enought to take up a Martial Art in the community. That may have given these attackers a pause after seeing two or three of them laying on the ground broken and bleeding.

well, how many jews is there in crown heights? what he should have been carried is a gun, martial art is useless, life's no steven seagal-movie

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 06:21:47 PM »
Okay here we go again lol. Carry a gun go to jail in some cities when you pull a weapon it is a felony called aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. However using your hands and feet are more acceptable in a court of  law. However I am biased since I have been in the arts for over 30 years.

Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Yid

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »
even when you are attacked by a mob and claim self-defense?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »
Cops do not care they only arrest people and let the Judges and Juries sort out the facts. They only want to clear the streets. I know from personal experiences.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 06:45:26 PM »
the best thing to do in this situation is to travel in a pact (with friends). As weak as this might sound- its not worth learning martial arts and getting into a fight expecially with blacks. They are crazy, you might punch them and they might take out a gun and shoot you. They are stupid and crazy enough to be willing to die or kill for their so called respect. So unless you know them (that they aren't carrying a gun) its best to keep a distance.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »
There are horrible, awful hate crimes committed all the time, perpetrated by blacks against anyone who is white or even appears white.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 06:55:05 PM »
Grandmaster Edmund Parker the founder of American Kenpo Karate once stated the following.

Running is always the best option know where your exits are at all times. And if you have to fight kill all the bastards.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 07:05:23 PM »
Grandmaster Edmund Parker the founder of American Kenpo Karate once stated the following.

Running is always the best option know where your exits are at all times. And if you have to fight kill all the bastards.

I take Wing Tsun Kung Fu and my sifu says much the same, if you are badly outnumbered try to quickly take down 1 guy and shock the group and then run while you have time. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 07:43:16 PM »
There are horrible, awful hate crimes committed all the time, perpetrated by blacks against anyone who is white or even appears white.

Terrible

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »
Crown Heights has one of the largest hasidic jewish population in New York city.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 08:36:06 PM »
How bad was the Jewish boy hurt?  I hope nothing bad.  I hope they catch those blacks, but probably nothing will happen to them even if they do. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 05:42:31 PM »
He had staples put into his head.  I think it was 2 staples.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »
He had staples put into his head.  I think it was 2 staples.
Stapler staples? ???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »
I once put 1 staple in my hand by accident my father took it out then smacked me for playing with it i was a little kid
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »
They are staples to close a head wound.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »
oh those staple they are bigger
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

The Supreme Court has taken up the case of Washington DCs handgun ban. Lets hope the Court overturns these insane gun control laws so ordinary people can protect themselves.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »
The Story:
http://www.crownheights.info/index.php?itemid=10157

CROWN HEIGHTS, Brooklyn [CHI] — A Bochur was viciously beaten in a racially motivated attack Friday night. The incident took place at around 10:00pm when the Bochur was on his way to a friend’s house, and was accosted by 5 Black teens on Carroll Street between Kingston and Brooklyn Avenues.

The group of Blacks pounced on the Bochur, throwing him over and began viciously beating him while cursing at him “you F****** Jew”, “little Jew” and “this is our neighborhood, we will kill you” among other racially motivated slurs and curses. After beating the Bochur for nearly 5 minutes, during which he tried calling for help, they left the scene.

Bloody and beaten the Bochur knocked on the door of one of the houses and Hatzalah was called along with police, they responded and treated the Bochur for bruises all over his body and a deep gash in the top of his head, caused by a rock later found at the scene covered in blood.

The Bochur was taken to a nearby hospital and given a staple on his head for the gash, and was treated for the other injuries.

Police filled out a report and the next day, Shabbos morning, detectives from Bias Crime Unit at One Police Plaza interviewed the Bochur and reported to be taking the case seriously.

CrownHeights.info has learned that there was another assault on Brooklyn and Eastern Parkway where three Bochurim were ganged up on by 5 or 6 Black Teens and were beaten. It is unclear if the two incidents are related.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »
i thought chaim said 5 percent were decent, i think he will have to change that figure to 2 percent, because its very rare....

I hope god obliterates all of there souls

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 08:06:58 PM »
The Jewish students need to walk in large groups of at least 9 or 10.  There should be at least 3 or street tough students assigned to each group.  I think this will help even out the danger.  Everybody should have cell phones and also purchase a pair of steel tipped shoes to be worn everyday to walk the streets.   Everybody should be trained on how to at the minimum kick an attacker with these shoes on.  It's very simple to kcik someone in the shins, and with these steel tipped boots, it would hurt like hell, and maybe break a shin bone.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 04:41:19 PM »
Chabad has a saying "We don't hit. We don't use our hands."

Better they should learn from the Satmar who smash Puerto Ricans over the head with monkey wrenches.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana